What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

That's really sad, they just attacked one of the holiest places in the holiest month. These bastards (Daesh of JAHSH) and whoever is behind them need to be dealt so badly with excessive force inside and outside.

Here are pictures of some of JAHSH militia members in Medina, I don't know why we let these guys get in while they are committing crimes in their homeland Iraq!
We must not tolerate with such criminals.

CmiiEmNWAAAPx_k.jpg

CmiiCs0WYAUFvr_.jpg

CmiiFhSWEAQMtjc.jpg

CmiiGlBWAAALVJP.jpg

But muhammad started from medina to spread this religion with the point of the sword and the path of the blood.

Lol no he didn't. By the way your knowledge is limited to Islam hating websites. The reason he migrated to medina was to escape persecution in Mecca. Even when in medina the Quraysh (along with Jews helping them out) attacked Medina. Many people converted out of their own will to Islam (such as a former Christian Tameem al-darri) and created the first constitution in medina which recognised Muslims and non-Muslims as part of the ummah. Pleas spare the nonsense.

Will you stop bullshitting and to embarrass yourself in front of everyone here? First you falsely and hilariously claimed that Riyadh had "no-go" areas which is a nonsense lie and now you claim that the "Shia region" (there is no such thing in KSA) is a no-go zone when @somebozo only, correctly, wrote that Al-Awamiyyah (a small town of no more than 30.000 people) is the most "dangerous" city in KSA.

You seem not to understand or realize that terrorism is very rare in KSA (look at every statistic available, some comparators of yours already helped you but it seems that you cannot read or see) and that the crime rates in KSA are one of the lowest in the entire world.
Mind your language please....before addressing me....

The blast followed two others in Qatif, a city on the Persian Gulf that is home to many of the kingdom's Shi'ite minority. A source from the Ministry of Interior confirmed to NBC News the attacks were suicide bombings.

It seem so contagious ...there network seem much more stronger then govt agencies. According to one of member Shia region is no gone zone in KSA, but these extremist carry on suicide attacks and disappear.

They took care of the Al-Qaeda threat with ease....I don't think Daesh is going to be a major issue for them

Remember Daesh threatening to attack those pilots who took part in the air campaign against them....well nothing came of that.

Not so sure about the no-go zone in Eastern Saudi Arabia....there are tensions but not a total break down of law and order.

You do not understan it, either.

They can find a way to infiltrate into those countries, but they cannot find any for a country that is right next to them. Have you read PJAK terrorist that use Iraq land to attack Iran and get back to Iraq after every attack? I mean it is easy to get in Iran considering the situation of Iraq, but There has been no ISIS attack in Iran.

PJAK are Kurds....there are Kurds on both sides of the border plus they have the know how of the region.

Not so sure how a Russian or a Uzbek ISIS member could go into Tehran and launch an attack.

ISIS has attacked many countries in the world; however, She has never attacked Iran.

Can some one explain me why?

The same reason why you never see a Shia blowing himself up in crowdy areas.

1) Shia Islam has a less violent character that certain Sunni schools and movements.
2) Persian speaking country which makes it hard for any non-Persian terrorist to infiltrate.
3) Competent Iranian security and intelligence services, unlike many countries in the region.
4) Strong national identity among the population, unlike in many failed states in the region.

Etc.

PJAK are Kurds....there are Kurds on both sides of the border plus they have the know how of the region.

Not so sure how a Russian or a Uzbek ISIS member could go into Tehran and launch an attack.

Kurds can find a way to cross the border, but ISIS with many natioanlity cannot find. The border conditions are the same for any one who wants to cross illegally. Otherwise, ISIS would hardly infiltrate into Christian Europe, or USA.

nothing surprising. The wahabi terrorists wants to destroy the Shrine of the Prophet pbuh.

Jamat ud dawa JUD terrorists shamelessly say the Shrine of Prophet pbuh is unislamic and it will be removed one day. They say that only grave is allowed for the muslims and tombs are not allowed in Islam.
You'll soon get banned

So, Why Have ISIS never attacked Iran at all?

Iran is the first enemy in the Islamic world on the paper, but in practice They have never attacked Iran whatsoever.
I told you ISIS is shia....lolz......may be Iran has better security system. Let me explain you through Pak-Afghan perspective . During First Afghan war , our dictator president Zia ul haq , give free pass to go anywhere in Pakistan. They settled ,brought guns,heroine , religious extremism , ransom, terrorism. But, Iran confined all Afghan refugees in single place and non of them allowed to come in city. So, they are secured. And now Turkey is follow Late Pakistani president foot step ......and you know the result.

It seem so contagious ...there network seem much more stronger then govt agencies. According to one of member Shia region is no gone zone in KSA, but these extremist carry on suicide attacks and disappear.

Anyway its very interesting....

A No go zone does not mean the entire length of public roads and highways are closed for public access...A no-go areas usually have pockets inside complete with barriers and private check points..think of 90 in Karachi before the rangers operation started...

I told you ISIS is shia....lolz......may be Iran has better security system. Let me explain you through Pak-Afghan perspective . During First Afghan war , our dictator president Zia ul haq , give free pass to go anywhere in Pakistan. They settled ,brought guns,heroine , religious extremism , ransom, terrorism. But, Iran confined all Afghan refugees in single place and non of them allowed to come in city. So, they are secured. And now Turkey is follow Late Pakistani president foot step ......and you know the result.

In short Iran=smart..... Pakistan=foolish.

Pretty much. Zias curse still lives on.

Kurds can find a way to cross the border, but ISIS with many natioanlity cannot find. The border conditions are the same for any one who wants to cross illegally. Otherwise, ISIS would hardly infiltrate into Christian Europe, or USA.

ISIS blended in with the refugees to infiltrate into Europe.

It wouldn't be impossible but to carry out an attack on an Iranian city, ISIS members will have to pass through hostile Kurdish and Shia areas.

The same reason why you never see a Shia blowing himself up in crowdy areas.

1) Shia Islam has a less violent character that certain Sunni schools and movements.
2) Persian speaking country which makes it hard for any non-Persian terrorist to infiltrate.
3) Competent Iranian security and intelligence services, unlike many countries in the region.
4) Strong national identity among the population, unlike in many failed states in the region.

Etc.

1) Have you heard that Iran uses proixes for her own battle?( for example, a few years ago threat with sleeping cells in the west for suicide bomb attack)
2) PJAK does it regularly.
3)PJAK example again.
4)PJAK example again.

Back
Top Bottom