What's new

Breaking news : Suicide blast near Masjid-i-Nabvi, Saudi media reports

Interview of a Salafi terrorist on Saudi television.

0:40 onwards....these are the thoughts of this filth about Medina

ISIS has attacked many countries in the world; however, She has never attacked Iran.

Can some one explain me why?

Iran is no angel and overall a destabilizing force in the region but the reason could be there are no salafis in Iran.

No such rule on PDF which bars you from posting videos about "no go areas" in RIyadh...such videos will be taken down as propaganda because they are filmed in Bahrain..I tell you about the biggest No Go Area in Saudi Arabia is Awamiyah..the den of criminals..Qatif is relatively much better...but man even the most local of the local Saudi would be scared to life for stepping into Awamiyah..

I have only been to Awamiyah once and it didnt feel safe at all..as my host from Qatif wanted to step out as soon as possible...
They have killing seen.

Iran is no angel and overall a destabilizing force in the region but the reason could be there are no salafis in Iran.

In the world, for example in Russia, Europe, USA there are salafis from different nationalities, but There is no salafis in Iran that is in the middle of the whole mess.

In the world, for example in Russia, Europe, USA there are salafis from different nationalities, but There is no salafis in Iran that is in the middle of the whole mess.

You don't understand.

Salafism is a hybrid of Wahabism and post colonial Islamist political movements.

In Russia and Europe, there has been an increase in influence of Salafi ideology hence the number of Muslims from these places who have either joined ISIS or carried out attacks in the name of ISIS.

Sick very sick ....feel sorry for Saudi govt, how they going to control these sick people. Who are ready to do anything in the name of personal interpretation of Islam.

ISIS has attacked many countries in the world; however, She has never attacked Iran.

Can some one explain me why?
They are shia...lolzz

Sick very sick ....feel sorry for Saudi govt, how they going to control these sick people. Who are ready to do anything in the name of personal interpretation of Islam.

They are shia...lolzz

Saudis have an effective state apparatus unlike ours where terrorist like these will be let go off in the courts.

I think they will keep a handle on things.

You do not understand Arabic and the clip was part of a 1 hour long program that a very well-known Saudi Arabian host (his program is watched a lot all across the Arab world) called Dawood al-Sharian hosts. The interview is with an Al-Qaeda member who has been sentenced to life in prison. The interview takes place in the prison. It was made in order to highlight and expose the ideology of such terrorists.

Here is the full report that almost 2 million people have watched on YouTube.

@alarabi @Full Moon

You don't understand.

Salafism is a hybrid of Wahabism and post colonial Islamist political movements.

In Russia and Europe, there has been an increase in influence of Salafi ideology hence the number of Muslims from these places who have either joined ISIS or carried out attacks in the name of ISIS.

You do not understan it, either.

They can find a way to infiltrate into those countries, but they cannot find any for a country that is right next to them. Have you read PJAK terrorist that use Iraq land to attack Iran and get back to Iraq after every attack? I mean it is easy to get in Iran considering the situation of Iraq, but There has been no ISIS attack in Iran.

Saudis have a effective state apparatus unlike ours where terrorist like these will be let go off in the courts.

I think they will keep a handle on things.
It seem so contagious ...there network seem much more stronger then govt agencies. According to one of member Shia region is no gone zone in KSA, but these extremist carry on suicide attacks and disappear.

You do not understand Arabic and the clip was part of a 1 hour long program that a very well-known Saudi Arabian host (his program is watched a lot all across the Arab world) called Dawood al-Sharian hosts. The interview is with an Al-Qaeda member who has been sentenced to life in prison. The interview takes place in the prison. It was made in order to highlight and expose the ideology of such terrorists.

Here is the full report that almost 2 million people have watched on YouTube.

@alarabi @Full Moon
Anyway its very interesting....

You do not understan it, either.

They can find a way to infiltrate into those countries, but they cannot find any for a country that is right next to them. Have you read PJAK terrorist that use Iraq land to attack Iran and get back to Iraq after every attack? I mean it is easy to get in Iran considering the situation of Iraq, but There has been no ISIS attack in Iran.
Understandable , Pak - Afghanistan has 2300 km of porous border and non country has resources to secure such long and porous border.

Back
Top Bottom