What's new

Breaking News: one Indian soldier killed in J&K By Pakistan Army

We will take revenge on the mleccha for this act by end of next week you will see it

Hope they kill a Pak soldier soon and get it over with. It seems like the only solution to such small scale aggressions .

R.I.P to the dead soul.
whenever there is a such incident whether on the eastern or the western border all you guys could come up with his it was PA who started the unprovoked firing, it was a cover fire so that terrorists could infiltrate. now that is fine you are accusing us of a crime. But yet you guys never come up with a proof. All we get is 1 PA solider maryted; 2 IA soliders dead; 5 ANA soliders maryted, where the hell are those militants you guys talk about ? quit this childish behaviour and enough with this chest thumping

ohh so sad RIP to dead solders . this war should be over forever now i wish

R.I.P to the dead soul.
whenever there is a such incident whether on the eastern or the western border all you guys could come up with his it was PA who started the unprovoked firing, it was a cover fire so that terrorists could infiltrate. now that is fine you are accusing us of a crime. But yet you guys never come up with a proof. All we get is 1 PA solider maryted; 2 IA soliders dead; 5 ANA soliders maryted, where the hell are those militants you guys talk about ? quit this childish behaviour and enough with this chest thumping

Then what about those terrorists who got killed many times when they try to cross international border in cover of heavy firing of Pakistan army ???

Then what about those terrorists who got killed many times when they try to cross international border in cover of heavy firing of Pakistan army ???
thats what am asking; where are they i can't see anyone , noone from your MoD or COAS mentions it in their official statement, no evidence?

cycle of violence will keep going... surprised at the nonsense being sprouted by some members ...this has been going on for past 2 decades...the cycle has to stop.... Very easy to be brave from behind a keyboard ...

Another Indian bites the dust. The bhartis shouldn't have started firing.

Back
Top Bottom