What's new

Breaking News: one Indian soldier killed in J&K By Pakistan Army

#Pakistan military spokesperson has categorically denied the allegation of cross #LOC fire, saying that no Pakistani troops carried out any firing across the LOC on Indian positions.

ISPR Official statement

by the way,he was killed by an Sniper..and looks like its a small arms fire exchange.

SRINAGAR: The Indian army said Friday one of its officers was killed in ‘unprovoked firing’ from across the cease-fire line with Pakistan in disputed Kashmir.

S.N. Acharya, an Indian army spokesman, said it was not yet known whether the firing Friday was started by Pakistani troops or Kashmiri insurgents trying to infiltrate into Indian territory.

The firing took place in Poonch sector, about 180 kilometers southwest of Srinagar, the summer capital of Indian-administered Kashmir.

Indian army officer killed in Kashmir border firing - DAWN.COM

damn..you should have to be in Army's Budget planning dept..you alone can increase PA's budget around 20-30 bil dollar..keep it up..

in the meantime,there are enough body stacking around the border.just search and you'll get how many incursion is attempted that is foiled by IA/BSF and how many got killed..don't be naive.I thought you're think tank.. :cheesy:

If that is the gist of your argument, look at how many incursions are foiled by PA. More cross border attacks in the last 2 years have happened from the Afghan side against Pakistan as opposed to attacks in Afghanistan originating from Pakistan. TTP thugs are openly operating in Kunar and Nuristan. And yes i am a Think Tank; a title i received by being objective and analytical instead of being handed a pink slip every week for trolling every thread :rolleyes:

#Pakistan military spokesperson has categorically denied the allegation of cross #LOC fire, saying that no Pakistani troops carried out any firing across the LOC on Indian positions.

ISPR Official statement

Case Closed :)

RIP to the Indian Soldier .

Whether this incident was by Pakistani soldiers or terrorists , IA should give them a fitting reply .

If that is the gist of your argument, look at how many incursions are foiled by PA. More cross border attacks in the last 2 years have happened from the Afghan side against Pakistan as opposed to attacks in Afghanistan originating from Pakistan. TTP thugs are openly operating in Kunar and Nuristan. And yes i am a Think Tank; a title i received by being objective and analytical instead of being handed a pink slip every week for trolling every thread :rolleyes:

Case Closed :)

thats not "Taliban" thread..its belongs to Indo-Pakistan thread..and here you can see the India is clashing with Pakistani Terrorists,not Pakistan.so,your logic doesn't even apply..

Its incident could derail recovering Indo-Pak relation. I think this is strategy of PA for check-mate Nawaz sharif.

Indian Army must have done something to provoke this firing.

Great job PA!!

It will shut them & their media up for atleast a week!

NEW DELHI: An Indian soldier was killed by Pakistani troops in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.

According to TV reports, Pakistani troops opened fire in Mandi sector of Poonch area.

Heavy firing is still going on at the border, reports say.

Last week Pakistan had violated the ceasefire in the Nowgam region of the state.

More details are awaited.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-violates-ceasefire-one-In
Actually we had to take revenge for the shooting earlier this year. This is just the answer of those incidents from Pak Army now.

We still have the lead and the game is still on.:)

If u check the game is either draw now or in our side. The Score was 2-3 in yr favor in winter n if we add this then its just 3-3.

Also few days ago we had just injured yr officer as high as a brigadier.

Back
Top Bottom