What's new

Breaking News: one Indian soldier killed in J&K By Pakistan Army

NEW DELHI: An Indian soldier was killed by Pakistani troops in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.

According to TV reports, Pakistani troops opened fire in Mandi sector of Poonch area.

Heavy firing is still going on at the border, reports say.

Last week Pakistan had violated the ceasefire in the Nowgam region of the state.

More details are awaited.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-violates-ceasefire-one-In

Why is it that it's only the Indian side that keeps making these claims? You don't hear anyone else do it. Heck, the Pakistani media is already tired of making a big deal of something that is going to happen anyways, which is why they're keeping quiet about this, as it won't change anything. I'm beginning to think that Indian media want to start a war with Pakistan.

Anyways, there is no evidence that it was Pakistan's side that violated the ceasefire, it could have been militants. I extremely doubt it was Pakistan, as Pakistan is in no mood to start something with India, especially since the PA is busy with the insurgency and the government wants better relations with India.

Besides, both India and Pakistan are known to exaggerate when it comes to...anything really, so I wouldn't put much stock into what anyone says.

Sir its called RSS Mandir under great Swamis like Arnab Goswami,Mohan Bhagat and Mr@GURU DUTT:rofl:

well at least its better than the madarsa education you got at least we are not churinig owt strategick asstess(which blow up in your country very peridcally) in owr RSS Mandir as u call it:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak forces started firing at LOC to help the infiltration since the mountain routes started opening in the summer. They are helping the terrorists.

Our Kashmiri freedom fighters terrorizing the oppressor (i.e. India) is not a crime.

Last time India made the same accusations and then the Indian media began reporting that it was in fact India that violated the LOC and the cease fire

BBC News - India 'provoked Kashmir clash after woman crossed LoC'

DNA exclusive: Uri commander's forceful retaliation led to beheadings? - India - DNA

Aman ka Tamasha haa.....:cuckoo:

Right, that "Tamasha" must be stopped now....one side Indian Foreign Ministry is saying that they will create good relations with Pakistan and other side some powers in India (extremist Hindus, RAW and Indian Army) don't want that relations with neighboring country. That's why firstly they beat the Pakistani Diplomat and when they saw that newly elected Pakistani govt. didn't responded with anger, very next day they put blame on Pakistan that Pakistan is training Sikhs for separation movement and here again when Pakistan govt. didn't showed anger, very next day they put blame that Pakistani army killed Indian Soldier on LOC....................Lagey rahoo Munna Bahi...on your Hypocrisy....:toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom