What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

Are you suggesting that the CM ordered an extra judicial killing? I hope not, Sir.
No sir dont be confused
I am not suggesting
I am claiming that he is killed on the direct order of Punjab CM
if you want I can get an unofficial confirmation or details about this. I am talking by experience.
this guy lived on for so long because his organisation managed to blackmail and scare the house of sherifs and in return it provided them muscle and support during the dhurna and elections.

I can write and talk for long time against the sherifs but one thing I admire about them is the junior brother shabaz
he is a go getter. those that have worked under him know this well

and yes... he decides the fate of such untouchable scumbags. maybe it s a shock and a news for a first world country (got dozen of stories to prove otherwise though) but in our part of the world including India, such high profile offenders normally get dispatched off in this fashion .. nothing to be proud of but tell you what, our judiciary had since 1994 to convict him every time he walked out he only increased the number of murders under his name I am not proud of this way dealing with criminals but I rather not see another family shattered by this murderer and his copycats who believed they were untouchable

No sir dont be confused
I am not suggesting
I am claiming that he is killed on the direct order of Punjab CM
if you want I can get an unofficial confirmation or details about this. I am talking by experience.
this guy lived on for so long because his organisation managed to blackmail and scare the house of sherifs and in return it provided them muscle and support during the dhurna and elections.

I can write and talk for long time against the sherifs but one thing I admire about them is the junior brother shabaz
he is a go getter. those that have worked under him know this well

and yes... he decides the fate of such untouchable scumbags. maybe it s a shock and a news for a first world country (got dozen of stories to prove otherwise though) but in our part of the world including India, such high profile offenders normally get dispatched off in this fashion .. nothing to be proud of but tell you what, our judiciary had since 1994 to convict him every time he walked out he only increased the number of murders under his name I am not proud of this way dealing with criminals but I rather not see another family shattered by this murderer and his copycats who believed they were untouchable

It would be far better to reform the system and get due process going rather than indulging in such exercises of illegality, no matter how justified the actions may appear to be on the face of it.

Things can improve only if they are demanded and worked towards. Being satisfied with the status quo will keep things the way they are, as over the previous decades.

Aren't we demanding that since 1947?

There are 3 types of terrorism in pakistan

1. Takfiri and Taliban type terrorism
2. Economic Terrorism
3. Judicial terrorism

And judicial terrorism is the root cause of all types of terrorism, we are demanding the clean judiciary like forever but no step is being taken to reform that terrorist judiciary, and it doesn't even seems like getting reformed in near or distant future. We can only vote or protest, and protest we did during dharna but nothing happened. Iss liay i was saying that till then In Allah and Police Muqabla we trust. Kuch to hua na kam az kam.

Judiciary is the biggest Terrorist.

Aren't we demanding that since 1947?

There are 3 types of terrorism in pakistan

1. Takfiri and Taliban type terrorism
2. Economic Terrorism
3. Judicial terrorism

And judicial terrorism is the root cause of all types of terrorism, we are demanding the clean judiciary like forever but no step is being taken to reform that terrorist judiciary, and it doesn't even seems like getting reformed in near or distant future. We can only vote or protest, and protest we did during dharna but nothing happened. Iss liay i was saying that till then In Allah and Police Muqabla we trust. Kuch to hua na kam az kam.

Judiciary is the biggest Terrorist.

Aren't you forgetting the Most Important Institution and its role in destroying the foundations in this sorry saga?

Aren't you forgetting the Most Important Institution and its role in destroying the foundations in this sorry saga?

Yes Army too is responsible for all that blood spilling of the innocent, they destroyed the political system and judiciary, and they also created these talibans, sipah e sahaba and lashkar e jhangvi. Blood stains are on everyones hands. Lekin jab tak yeh sab theek nahi hota this type of police muqabla is our only option. IMHO.

Atleast we got something to cheer about.

It would be far better to reform the system and get due process going rather than indulging in such exercises of illegality, no matter how justified the actions may appear to be on the face of it.
so sorry
that families of about 100 victims of this mass murderer might beg to disagree to wait for the system to reform itself. I know it will happen eventually but by then such groups would have mutated into the shape of Daesh, try them in court.
you already wrote off Pakistan in the face of Daesh so judge that buddy.
yes Not ideal

so sorry
that families of about 100 victims of this mass murderer might beg to disagree to wait for the system to reform itself. I know it will happen eventually but by then such groups would have mutated into the shape of Daesh, try them in court.
you already wrote off Pakistan in the face of Daesh so judge that buddy.
yes Not ideal

Yes, at least the families of his victims can take solace in his death, no matter how achieved. But in the long term, such spasms of populist mob justice can never be a substitute for an effective judicial system. When did I write off Pakistan in the face of ISIS? All I have done is point out the dangers posed by their rise, with the hope that they will be countered.

Due to the Political/Religious influence in the South Asian Judicial process the only solution is encounter killings but that means we 'act' as a banana republic and not a civilised country.

yeah and those sitting in the Judicial Panel are all saints right ? What more evidence did they need when man himself admits his charges? What more evidence did they need against Maulvi Burkha?

There's a reason why Pakistan's Judicial System is the Worst in the World, people get bailed too easily due to 'lack of Evidence' and then fly away!! all thanks to the paid Judges.
Lack of evidence means there was no witness courageous enough to stand openly against them. Policemen are too lazy to investigate evidence and bring to courts. Judge is just like a balance which weigh both sides and favours whatever side is more tilted. If u have evidence and want to become witness, go to court when they ask for it. Why moan here and say everyone is wrong when no one want to do anything him/herself.
Yes sometimes terrorists do terrorize judges or pay them out to get favour. Judges dont have option bcz their lives are at stakes. That is why military courts are formed to solve these issues.
You know what i think personally, vvip protocol should only be given to President, Governers and Judges. Not even Prime Minister!! But it is my POV...

Back
Top Bottom