What's new

BREAKING NEWS: LAL MASJID

Status
Not open for further replies.
3fbc6a2713c0f8447942ed6bcc9086b1.jpg
Inna lilla he wa inna Alaihey rajeoon. :pakistan:
Were they wearing bullet proff waists. Any news what hit them?

Lets hope there is a court case.
What do you think the chances are that the "burkha mullah" will get a heavy sentence.

To hell with you and your kind...you're just another troll in disguise pretending to be Pakistani.
Crawl back to the gutter you came from.

Neo

Ban him; he just insulted the guy who made Pakistan.

Update, the troll has been shipped out :lol:

Inna lilla he wa inna Alaihey rajeoon. :pakistan:
Were they wearing bullet proff waists. Any news what hit them?

Yes all of these guys are from the Zarrar Company. They go in with full armour and Kevlar helmets. Even then there is no guarantee against how the 7.62 rounds get in. Brave souls as they were the first ones in.. May God grant them the choicest eternal abode in Paradise. Amen.

Yes all of these guys are from the Zarrar Company. They go in with full armour and Kevlar helmets. Even then there is no guarantee against how the 7.62 rounds get in. Brave souls as they were the first ones in.. May God grant them the choicest eternal abode in Paradise. Amen.

Us army uses plates in the chest;Each plate is rated to stop a range of ammunition including 3 hits from a 7.62×51 NATO AP round at a range of 10 m, though accounts in Iraq and Afghanistan tell of soldiers shot as much as seven times in the chest without penetration.

were Pakistani forces using the same kind of body armour? if yes then they could have been hit by the hail of bullets or maybe the bullet probably hit them in the gaps of body armour?
any views?

Us army uses plates in the chest;Each plate is rated to stop a range of ammunition including 3 hits from a 7.62×51 NATO AP round at a range of 10 m, though accounts in Iraq and Afghanistan tell of soldiers shot as much as seven times in the chest without penetration.

were Pakistani forces using the same kind of body armour? if yes then they could have been hit by the hail of bullets or maybe the bullet probably hit them in the gaps of body armour?
any views?

I thik they were hit in the gaps. The body armour worn by Zarrar company operators is not a very heavy one...its actually quite similar to what SWAT teams in the US wear. Let me see if I can pull some pics of these operators.

I have seen pictures of SSG operators with gunshot wounds on the chest and lower body.

any views?

You are assuming they were killed by bullets...........

They may have been in the legs or the head or as you say through the gaps in the protection.

Sometimes blunt trauma can kill even if the bullet does not penetrate.

Moreover, I assume more fighting would have taken place in less than 10meters distance,

Yeah and they would not have been able to use standard room clearance techniques.

Ok now the most controversial issue.

Whats the casualities? Al Jazeera reprorted today mornign that dawn had reported ' they witnessed mass burial for more than many '00s' and another paper reproted 'Army has oredered a thousand body bags'.

Whats the real figure?

hi im new here so i might not be right, but i saw some pics of the ssg's using rifles. shouldnt they have used guns like the mp5 or p90 for close quarter battle. and if there were around 70 armed men inside, and 160 or so ssg went in, shouldnt there have been less commando casualties?

hi im new here so i might not be right, but i saw some pics of the ssg's using rifles. shouldnt they have used guns like the mp5 or p90 for close quarter battle. and if there were around 70 armed men inside, and 160 or so ssg went in, shouldnt there have been less commando casualties?

lot of them might have surrendered once they saw the army coming in.

This is what is aid. I dont know hw reliable this paper is though..Al Jazeera has taken a quote from this paper too in today morning news.

Over 500 killed in ‘Operation Silence’ Saeed Minhas

ISLAMABAD: More than 500 dead bodies of female and male students have been recovered from the debris of the Lal Masjid in the second phase of Operation Silence, claimed some independent sources

http://www.thefrontierpost.com/News.aspx?ncat=ts&nid=1524

Welcome aboard Smt.

Kindly request you to post a little intro in the members intro section so we can give you a proper welcome.

Thanks!
Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom