What's new

BREAKING NEWS: LAL MASJID

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant even believe that Pakistani's on this board, EDUCATED ONE'S AT THAT, are trying to justifying that "evil human being" full of religious xenophobia more than humanity who KILLED thier own country men as well used them as human shield, Killed people on the flee!!!!!

He killed your own brethern not some Indians and you are justifying !!! WHY, cuz he shouted out some slogans favouring your religion, while in reality he was just using that for garnering support!!!!!
Are you all so blind

Listen i do not support any religious outfit,there is a way of handling a crisis and this is not the way.

Holding civlians as shields, what do you call them....?

So you watched on tv the images of human shields did you or was just the second reports from pak intelligence quoted on the media?

Do i have to spell it out.They will be starving after a bit,no water,no food how long will they last.

They will be captured alive, trid and put in jail or hanged. If he is in jail, expect a plane hijacking and then another hostage situation.

what makes you think they are lying when ghazi has a history of terrorism

They will be captured alive, trid and put in jail or hanged. If he is in jail, expect a plane hijacking and then another hostage situation.

What like when pakistan handed over ramzi yusuf to americia and all the taliban/al qaeda sent quantanmo torture camp,can not recall any hijackings and hostage situation over them.

What like when pakistan handed over ramzi yusuf to americia and all the taliban/al qaeda sent quantanmo torture camp,can not recall any hijackings and hostage situation over them.

Its not easy to hijack a american plane. We are speaking abt south asian security apparatus, its full of loopholes.

Yes at least then you can blame ghazi

So now u blame GOP.

GOp never launched a strike for weeks, inspite of insults after insults thrown at it.

That bugger threatened he would carry out suicide attacks, well Mushraff just granted his wish.

So what about the kids? Starve them to death

Yes....First thing is it would have put psyclogical pressure on the people in lal masjid.
Ghazi not letting the kids go free would have been a propaganda victory for the pak govt.
I am sure ghazi would have let the children go,if they where any children left like the media has been reporting.

:sniper:
So now u blame GOP.

GOp never launched a strike for weeks, inspite of insults after insults thrown at it.

That bugger threatened he would carry out suicide attacks, well Mushraff just granted his wish.

Dead right i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom