What's new

BREAKING NEWS: LAL MASJID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushraff's standing has improved after the restraint he has shown till now reports Gulf News.

Mushraff's standing has improved after the restraint he has shown till now reports Gulf News.

I wonder if this kind of patience would have been shown if this was a shia or Sunni mullah.
iam a firm believer that this is being prolonged cause the mullah is of wahabi sect.

Chinese wanted to clear the mess.Tiananmen Square and they showed the world how it is done.Indian during the khalistan movement didn't hesitate to show who is the boss.

clearly in Islamabad it shows who is the boss.and it ain't the so called government.quite frankly this is disgusting.

you come out with utter rubbish. i think the goverment should hold out, shut everything down, no power, no food let them starve out. Its no point storming in and having a massacre. violence has no place in any society be it shia be it sunni, some foolish people differ and divide communities, we all want to lead a good life, best for our kids, religion beliefes is one's own preference. We should all stand against this extremism that is dividing our communities that got on regardless of religion etc.

We have big problem with madrassa schools, goverment should be building modern madrassa that teach islamic values and studies but at same time students learn other skills goverment education, maths , information techbology and various important subjects to shape them for various courier proespects. Most of these students come out with just islamic teaching and have no other skills to seek good employment etc, a very minute percentage will have not much inlife and will choose to go extremist way.

Good, honest and hardworking people of pakistan should comeout on the streets and condemn these people and groups. Shias sunnis stand together to say not in our name, as we dont wish to harm a fly. Unless people comeout and stand to these people they will always be peresent trying to enforce their ways and views, also the people should rise against the military and bring back true democracy, democracy and modern goverment that creates jobs and opporotunities for all pakistanis, regardless of shia sunni hindu sikh , end the seed of corruption .

you come out with utter rubbish. i think the goverment should hold out, shut everything down, no power, no food let them starve out. Its no point storming in and having a massacre. violence has no place in any society be it shia be it sunni, some foolish people differ and divide communities, we all want to lead a good life, best for our kids, religion beliefes is one's own preference. We should all stand against this extremism that is dividing our communities that got on regardless of religion etc.

We have big problem with madrassa schools, goverment should be building modern madrassa that teach islamic values and studies but at same time students learn other skills goverment education, maths , information techbology and various important subjects to shape them for various courier proespects. Most of these students come out with just islamic teaching and have no other skills to seek good employment etc, a very minute percentage will have not much inlife and will choose to go extremist way.

Good, honest and hardworking people of pakistan should comeout on the streets and condemn these people and groups. Shias sunnis stand together to say not in our name, as we dont wish to harm a fly. Unless people comeout and stand to these people they will always be peresent trying to enforce their ways and views, also the people should rise against the military and bring back true democracy, democracy and modern goverment that creates jobs and opporotunities for all pakistanis, regardless of shia sunni hindu sikh , end the seed of corruption .

hear hear.....very good point......
my thoughts exactly.

=
Democrat-Pak;83536]you come out with utter rubbish. i think the goverment should hold out, shut everything down, no power, no food let them starve out. Its no point storming in and having a massacre. violence has no place in any society be it shia be it sunni, some foolish people differ and divide communities, we all want to lead a good life, best for our kids, religion beliefes is one's own preference. We should all stand against this extremism that is dividing our communities that got on regardless of religion etc.
what you call rubbish is a reality.i can give you 1000s of examples where these same terrorist killed shias and sunnis to create a divide.what did the government at that time do .safe passage to afghanistan.ISI filled with guys of whabi back ground.
what did the government of today do.zia-ul-haq son is the minister of religion in pakistan.do the math.prove me wrong.

why does muslim kids needs to go to madrassah.they say parents are poor cant afford to send them to school.
if you are poor and dont have much to do shouldnt u have time to teach your kids at home .and then send them to government schools.

LOL so you are telling me that what iam saying is rubbish while you have no clue about the realities on ground.:cheesy:

Mushraff needs to take the guns off the street of the capital no matter what it takes.
Guns have no place in a civilized cities.

Dabong1,

there is a difference between being proud of being represented by an army and not approving of some of its actions, these two atleast for me are inherently different. I might not agree with IPKF action in sri lanka, but whether I am proud to be represented by Indian army. Yes, I am.

Bro it is all semantics,As you said above you did not "approve" of some of there actions in sri lanka,rephrased you are not proud of the actions of the indian army in sri lanka,thus denoting you can not be fully be proud of the army according to my logic.
You may take pride in the institution but not of its actions,its sounds contradictary under those circumstances.
For instance if i was indian i would be proud of the indian army in afghanistan.I was proud of the british army in bosnia,kosovo and any other humanitarian mission that they do but not aggressive action.

Most of the f*king terrorists you mentioned above have studied mostly in modern educational institutions, but where did they get these idiotic ideas from? It was from their assosciation with madarsas or people who have connections with madarsas. To put in another way, what are madarsas(please note not all) to terrorism. They act as centers of propoganda. For example, afghanistan does not even have a single newspaper running. Saudi Arabia has huge control over what their newspapers publish.(9/11 are most from here) So what are the alternate centres of "news"? It is this role which is being questioned..

Are far as i recall all this "jehad" thing kicked of during the russian invasion with the infrastructure and ideas about jehad and the soviets being the kaffir coming from the saudi/US alliance wth pakistan playing a major part.
The entire militant madrassa system was set up by pak/saudi/US alliance,you reap what you sow.
How long do you the think the saudis would last without western help?

Actually it was not my idea, I was trying to point to a phenomenon where people living in a land but their culture is inherited from different country getting extremist and then waging war against the land they live in. Arent the london bombers examples of the same phenomenon? I just muddied myself by paraphrasing my last post in that way. ..

As i said before bro i have no problem with hypothesis just as long as all people are judged by the same level,let me give you a small example.
During the first and second world war how many 2/3 generation german/americans went back to germany to fight against americia and britian.
How many jewish british kids go to israel and fight for the israeli army,if there was a war say tommorow between the UK and israel would not all those same kids that after there tour of gaza and west bank that have come back to the UK would they not not attack there own country under those circumstances.
What about the irish catholic that have been in england for hundreds of years did they not suffer the "phenomenon where people living in a land but their culture is inherited from different country getting extremist and then waging war against the land they live in".

The above question points serious questions regarding the demarcation of legislature and executive. Is declaring war an executive action or making a law? I think it is the former. When declaring war is an executive action, how can it be made by the parliament?
bhangra12345

The prime minister should get the approval of parliment across party lines and only after that they should go to war.

image country facing big turmoil cuz Lal masjid standoff and our beloved politicians are busy in APC just holding one man responsible of all terrorism and want him to kick out. There was non terrorist in the era of BIBI and Nawaz ? or both were hiding the face in sand. These two are busy in passing the resolution for the safe return and dreaming about re election and use the army again to supress the terrorism in the country....... whole nation is victim of some serious joke from both exilies ....????...

What the hell. the latest news is that Ch. Shujaat and maulvis have come to an agreement of giving Ghazi a safe passage and amesty to every one with him.

I always knew it was a drama.

What an excellent planning. The drama has diverted attention from the flood in Baluchistan, from CJ case and last but not the least, totally overshadowed all parties conference in London. It also gave the impression of what is to follow if musharraf goes

Latest:

Talks have failed

a GOOD POST Docrat Pak

A morden Madrass is what the confusion is
Its not morden Madrassa we should be Building, its Just simple Madrassa that will teach the MEANING of the quran - thats whats missing in every Muslim society

Look here in Engalnd Muslim people are only tought the pronoucation and recitation of the Quran but never understood what the Qurans offer thus making student hypocrites to society as a whole.

Here in England the one thing thats been pointed out and got their attention is the high tech equipment, ie night vision , gas mask, anti- tank artilary that these Mullahs got

Its obvious that Pak army or the ISI didn't armed them then who did ?

Bro it is all semantics,As you said above you did not "approve" of some of there actions in sri lanka,rephrased you are not proud of the actions of the indian army in sri lanka,thus denoting you can not be fully be proud of the army according to my logic.
You may take pride in the institution but not of its actions,its sounds contradictary under those circumstances.
For instance if i was indian i would be proud of the indian army in afghanistan.I was proud of the british army in bosnia,kosovo and any other humanitarian mission that they do but not aggressive action.

I completely agree to what you said, but as I said, I derived all of it from a single word. So misinterpretations galore.

Actually I do approve of IPKF;). Upto now, I approve of all of their actions in principle. But you know that I cant even say that in this forum even for an example that I dont approve its "other" actions:devil:

Are far as i recall all this "jehad" thing kicked of during the russian invasion with the infrastructure and ideas about jehad and the soviets being the kaffir coming from the saudi/US alliance wth pakistan playing a major part.
The entire militant madrassa system was set up by pak/saudi/US alliance,you reap what you sow.
How long do you the think the saudis would last without western help?

Yep, "jihad" thing was started by them, but the hands which became muddy arent theirs. It was Pakistan (&ISI)'s foot soldiers who did the dirty work. While doing the dirty work for others, it is their responsibility to see that their own complete body do not become dirty.

Other countries have also made insurgencies and damn things, but they knew when they should put the lid on, when is the correct time to turn the tap off. If you know the mahabharata, Pakistan was like the stupid aswathama who knew how to use a dangerous weapon but not withdraw it.
See, India supported both mukti bahini and Ltte in various stages, but always only to an extent to see that these do not turn any Indians into their orbit. This important logic was missed by Pakistan. Dont put blame on others.

I dont how long the Saudis will last if the western help goes off, as far as I know, the help will not go until the oil fields goes dry.

As i said before bro i have no problem with hypothesis just as long as all people are judged by the same level,let me give you a small example.
During the first and second world war how many 2/3 generation german/americans went back to germany to fight against americia and britian.
How many jewish british kids go to israel and fight for the israeli army,if there was a war say tommorow between the UK and israel would not all those same kids that after there tour of gaza and west bank that have come back to the UK would they not not attack there own country under those circumstances.
What about the irish catholic that have been in england for hundreds of years did they not suffer the "phenomenon where people living in a land but their culture is inherited from different country getting extremist and then waging war against the land they live in".

I dont know, do you any figures to support the bolded part. In which case, I will be grateful to you for improving my knowledge.

same for the italicized part.

About the irish part, you forget an important point. England is still in physical occupation of it.(Please no offence to the British).

The prime minister should get the approval of parliment across party lines and only after that they should go to war.

This is where in lies the rub, if I have to have a parliament approval, I need only a majority, not cutting across party lines as in the case of parliamentary system in England, India and "Pakistan".
In a parliamentary system, the primeminister is the leader of the majority in the lower house. So he inherently has the approval of parliament. Because he can be thrown away from the post of primeminister the moment he loses majority. Dont forget this and confuse with the presidential system, where the checks and balances system is different.
Also again are you saying that declaring war is a similar act as in making a law? No they are not, it is the same action as in making passing a govt. order or making a treaty with a foreign govt. Declaring war is an executive action and the primeminister in a parliamentary system need not have the approval of parliament- simply because he already has it.

P.S.: Pakistan name is quoted because it is a democracy on paper and constitution, not because of anything else.

CT operation underway....all other discussions are useless now. Pray for a quick end to the operation and very few casualties inshallah.

Yep, "jihad" thing was started by them, but the hands which became muddy arent theirs. It was Pakistan (&ISI)'s foot soldiers who did the dirty work. While doing the dirty work for others, it is their responsibility to see that their own complete body do not become dirty.

That doesn't make sence if ISI were involved unless they want to destroy pakistan which isn't thier goal, A China has raised its eyebrows on Pakistan due three innocent Chines murdered
by our so called peace loving muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom