What's new

BREAKING NEWS: LAL MASJID

Status
Not open for further replies.
to blend into the crowd, i like their thinking, rudmentary yet effective

Not with those guns!!! If it was Aks then yes.

That is your opinion and that of many others but not of Muslims. Islam advises religious and temporal powers to be consolidated.

Yes it is my opinion, there was time when the Christains thought exactly like the muslims of today.
The repcurssions and benefits are there all to see and history stands evidence to it. Muslims as of now are in downward spiral headed directly for a brick wall

Not with those guns!!! If it was Aks then yes.

The idea is not to fully blend in. Had they come in with their black overalls, they would have stuck out like sore thumbs. For CT roles, SSG usually goes civvies. M-4s is the standard deal for the CT team in the SSG and the Provincial CT teams.

Also most people inside can't tell an M-4 from AK-47. Most do not even know what an M-4 is.

Yes it is my opinion, there was time when the Christains thought exactly like the muslims of today.
The repcurssions and benefits are there all to see and history stands evidence to it. Muslims as of now are in direct downward spiral,

Well that is your opinion. Islam and Muslims will not go the way of Christianity. This is just a fact. We can not be reformed to take Islam out of our lives. Turkey is by no means over the issue of separation of state and religion. Its just unnatural to Islam (and at one point to Christianity too).

Downward spiral is something that can be fixed, changing the creed is an altogether different impossibility (at least in Islam and for Muslims). What is 300-400 years of suffering in the life of a nation? I think this downward spiral is driving the new and upcoming generation of Muslims towards better things. I am nothing but optimistic for Islam and Muslims.

Who is talking about taking Islam out of the populace, embrace it, love it!!! just dont use it in politics.

What is 300-400 years of suffering in the life of a nation?

You would not have a clue unless you yourselves underwent as much suffering.

You would not have a clue unless you yourselves underwent as much suffering.

We are undergoing it right now...its not my idea of safe travel that for the crimes of a few, myself and fellow Muslims are subjected to excessive scrutiny (that is on the light side of the affairs)....others are simply kidnapped and tortured for the rest of their lives without having any proof etc. I am grateful to the Almighty that I am not subjected to such extremes. Overall the Muslim nation is suffering.

We are undergoing it right now...its not my idea of safe travel that for the crimes of a few, myself and fellow Muslims are subjected to excessive scrutiny (that is on the light side of the affairs)....others are simply kidnapped and tortured for the rest of their lives without having any proof etc. I am grateful to the Almighty that I am not subjected to such extremes. Overall the Muslim nation is suffering.

If you were to ask me I'd say the Muslim 'nation' is only suffering as much as the non-Muslim 'nation'. Everybody has their problems. Even I had troubles when I moved to UK to pursue my studies. The world would be such a bad place to live if everybody got into the act of playing victim.

Offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom