What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

Do you actually believe all this you typed? If what you say here had any bearing of truth, then why renegotiate the deal?.........lol........We already fukked ourselves?......why all this hoo haa about Iran? three years now after the JCPOA?

Because Iran got tricked, into a temporary deal with JCPOA. The real purpose of JCPOA was take immediate action against two priority items which was Iran’s fordow site and Arak plant. The Arak plant if it came online could produce enough plutonium for a handfull of nuclear weapons per year.

So the West came up with a temporary deal that Iran would accept with the notion they would renegotiate the deal down the road to remove the sunset clauses and clamp down on iran’s BM program and influence in the region. Since the deal, Iran’s economy has not prospered and it is facing social unrest along with a currency that is in free fall.

The West thinks it now has leverage to force Iran to accept even more restrictions. This game will continue until Iran capitulates.

In any case, the Iranians should make relations with "Israel" and forget about the ungrateful Palestinians. The Palestinians hate Iranians anyways.
Besides, many of the documents an Iranian Embassy to Jerusalem would need are already there!

Israel's an endlessly belligerent state, I don't know where this 'peace is possible' BS comes from. Israel has been an expansionist project throughout its history and it doesn't tolerate regional competitors whatsoever.

You are buying into the msm propaganda like there is no tomorrow.

Because Iran got tricked, into a temporary deal with JCPOA. The real purpose of JCPOA was take immediate action against two priority items which was Iran’s fordow site and Arak plant. The Arak plant if it came online could produce enough plutonium for a handfull of nuclear weapons per year.

So the West came up with a temporary deal that Iran would accept with the notion they would renegotiate the deal down the road to remove the sunset clauses and clamp down on iran’s BM program and influence in the region. Since the deal, Iran’s economy has not prospered and it is facing social unrest along with a currency that is in free fall.

The West thinks it now has leverage to force Iran to accept even more restrictions. This game will continue until Iran capitulates.

There is no coherent Sunni bloc anywhere.

Yes, it is...at least claimed by your side.

And we heard lot of crying about it from Iranians and their slaves.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1690297/1-pakistan-provide-training-army-troops-islamic-countries/

Iranians and their slave should line in their derh inch ki masjid.

No one will miss them.

Meanwhile I am not even mentioning Turkiye, who enjoys excellent relations in all domain with Pakistan...Both are Sunni Majority.

I understand, hard time for Iranian slaves, now.

Pray more, write less.

Thank you.

People like you are the biggest enemies of Iran....Even when people have some sympathy for Iranians, you just smoked it with your sectarian views.

There is no place for Iranian proxies in Pakistan....All those fighters who went to syria are not being allowed to come into Pakistan, again....Someone is keeping an eye on them and killing them.

Saudi has a clerical class which is responsible for spreading Wahabism. The Saudi family itself is probably atheistic lol.

Meanwhile the kids of Iranian leadership are studying in west while Iranian mullahs are just ullo banaying poor shias...

Shame Shame

What Sunni bloc is there? A bunch of countries sucking the West's balls? Do you want to call this a Sunni bloc despite how pathetic it is? Sunni identity has nothing to do with the policies of KSA, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt or anyone else. Stop transfixing the ridiculous petty tribalism that exists in your village to world affairs. I don't get all these morons from our side who insist on seeing world affairs through this primitive lens.

In any case it's a useless alliance that does nothing.

There is no place for Iranian proxies in Pakistan....All those fighters who went to syria are not being allowed to come into Pakistan, again....Someone is keeping an eye on them and killing them.

... Did you just approve of the ISIS blasts in Parachinar? Good, another Sunni wannabe-terrorist from Pakistan. , it seems I'm talking to a literal terrorist here. Regardless, our armed forces inducted the local militias those Shia majority places raised into the army/FC already.

What Sunni bloc is there? A bunch of countries sucking the West's balls? Do you want to call this a Sunni bloc despite how pathetic it is? Sunni identity has nothing to do with the policies of KSA, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt or anyone else. Stop transfixing the ridiculous petty tribalism that exists in your village to world affairs. I don't get all these morons from our side who insist on seeing world affairs through this primitive lens.

In any case it's a useless alliance that does nothing.

... Did you just approve of the ISIS blasts in Parachinar? Good, another Sunni wannabe-terrorist from Pakistan. , it seems I'm talking to a literal terrorist here. Regardless, our armed forces inducted the local militias those Shia majority places raised into the army/FC already.

And I have no problem if Shias get inducted in Armed forces....I just don't want Hezbullah proxies of Iran here.

Pakistanis will never allow Iran to raise proxies here.

Bad is bad....regardless from where it comes....Be it ISIS or Hezbullah.

Pakistani Shias have always fought alongside Iran because of the issue of sites important to Shias being located in areas where Daesh was active. You are nobody to tell us otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom