What's new

Breaking news: Iran fires missiles at Israel

I just hope we were smart enough to plan for step 2, 3, and 4. They need to get the s-300s in this theater fast. I'd like to see a couple more F-16s downed.

Under international law, Golan Heights is a Israeli-occupied territory, Syrians are firing missiles at their own territory not at Israel.
**** that int law where was ur int law when forcefully israel occupied palestanian land in 1947 we maje our laws who ever enemy of israel is my friend

Iran is no handcuffed Palestine
And missiles fired by Syrian army officially I hate unofficial Israeli propeganda.
Idiot israel

They're Syrian missiles. I'm being told Syrian missiles are being portrayed as Iranian ones for warmongering purposes.

I'll pay them a visit.
ba0af0fab4aec59c4af8875591c16bd5.jpg
Smaug?

Hasbara Troll,

This video shows a lot more 20 artillery rockets being fired .

https://southfront.org/breaking-doz...raeli-army-positions-in-golan-heights-videos/

2 faced Russian!
Interesting how Mr. Putin stands with the fake Joos who were the architects( Bolsheviks) of The slaughter of Russian Christians. Keep on licking *** Mr. Putin!

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 6.12.05 AM.png

Incoming missiles intercepted

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 6.18.58 AM.png

Any doubters that this 2 faced Russian gave the green light?
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 7.00.47 AM.png

"And crucially, there's currently no sign that Russia came to the aid of its close ally as rockets rained down on Damascus overnight. Russia has routinely looked the other way while Israel has conducted, by its own admission, over one hundred major strikes on Syria—most of which have come after Russian intervention on behalf of Assad in 2015. "

"

As Reuters reported late in the day Wednesday, Netanyahu told reporters just before departing Moscow: “Given what is happening in Syria at this very moment, there is a need to ensure the continuation of military coordination between the Russian military and the Israel Defence Forces.” The Russians and Israelis coordinate their actions through a direct military hotline intended to avoid accidental clashes which could lead to escalation between the two countries.

A reportedly "upbeat" Netanyahu further said, “"In previous meetings, given statements that were putatively attributed to - or were made by - the Russian side, it was meant to have limited our freedom of action or harm other interests and that didn’t happen, and I have no basis to think that this time will be different."

Thus it appears Israel may have been given a green light by Putin to engage targets in Syria, however, at this point it is unclear what limitations or restrictions Putin may have issued, if any at all.

During his 10-hour Moscow visit, the Israeli leader attended, alongside Putin, annual Red Square celebrations of the anniversary of the end of World War Two. Israel recognizes the Russian date, May 9. Most Western powers mark it on May 8.

“When the president of Russia invites the prime minister of the state of the Jews to stand alongside him at the parade symbolizing the Red Army’s victory over the Nazis, its liberation, also, of the (concentration) camps, of Jews and others – for Russia, that is very significant,” Israeli Intelligence Minister Israel Katz told the Ynet news site.

"As we've reported, Israel is claiming to be acting against Iranian aggression, while Syria state media reports cite government officials as saying no Iranians have engaged Israel and are not in the areas of Israeli attacks.

Last edited:
I absolutely agree, Putin gave the go ahead. Also not a single peep out of the Russians....? I dunno guy we need to drop this "2 face" ally but then what...

BRAVO to our Iranian brethren, I am sure this is only the beginning perhaps not even the end of the beginning.

BRAVO to our Iranian brethren, I am sure this is only the beginning perhaps not even the end of the beginning.
Why are you congratulating your IRI brethren? They just had their a**es handed to them in a single night. What's to congratulate?!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom