What's new

Breaking news: Iran fires missiles at Israel

Why are you congratulating your IRI brethren? They just had their a**es handed to them in a single night. What's to congratulate?!
Underestimating Persian guile is a big, big mistake.

Then kindly explain to me who does
I respectfully disagree with your assessment: there's not much guile in being a sitting dock, while making all these grandiose statements about revenge and "advancements" in military technology when there's none to see. You know who is acting smart: China. A rising power that now has the second largest economy, a feat achieved in 1 generation, and will have the second mightiest army in 25-50 years. Now that's smart. And all because it looked inward, saw the need to be rich, and worked at it.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment: there's not much guile in being a sitting dock, while making all these grandiose statements about revenge and "advancements" in military technology when there's none to see. You know who is acting smart: China. A rising power that now has the second largest economy, a feat achieved in 1 generation, and will have the second mightiest army in 25-50 years. Now that's smart. And all because it looked inward, saw the need to be rich, and worked at it.

Dude, China's army is already the most powerful in the world.

Dude, China's army is already the most powerful in the world.
It isn't.

When Iran is operating in Syria, its forces are fair-game for the Israeli.

People here can brag about Russo-Syrian friendship but Israel have conveyed to Russia in clear terms that Iranian presence in Syria will not be tolerated.

It isn't.

bootlickers.jpg

Why are you congratulating your IRI brethren? They just had their a**es handed to them in a single night. What's to congratulate?!
I still waiting for the proof that Iran was behind the rocket attack and still there is no report of Iran casualties of last night.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom