What's new

Breaking news in 8 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this guy Haider.....lives in Oakville....I am one of the biggest PTI supporter but this guy is full of shit. I once got into an argument with him when he claimed 4000 retired generals live in Canada...I asked for the proof and he started bullshitting....I knew to mute him then....

I argued with him once and stopped after realising his IQ level. He just supports PTI coz he thinks he’s cool & classy.
There’s one thing common in them small minds & low standards.

Checked my sources....nonsense....fake news. Protests taking place but no army arrests garbage.

Ok Got it. So Protest is happening in the Army!! what Bajwa is doing despite his own officers against his decisions! He is just ignoring him!!
So he is ignoring his own Army's officers, he is ignoring public and supporting the criminal thugs, he brought to the power. Under what authority vested in him!!

I know this guy Haider.....lives in Oakville....I am one of the biggest PTI supporter but this guy is full of shit. I once got into an argument with him when he claimed 4000 retired generals live in Canada...I asked for the proof and he started bullshitting....I knew to mute him then....
may be,but 2 Gen are verified in this program by 3rd person.

I argued with him once and stopped after realising his IQ level. He just supports PTI coz he thinks he’s cool & classy.

who you referring to exactly as small minded and of low standards!!

These actions often lead to a gap within the armed forces. We've seen this after the coup plot in Turkey and the Iranian revolution. I haven't spoken to family back home to verify this yet.

Folks, it is with great regret to inform you all, that roughly 140+ officers of Pakistan army has been put in house arrest or investigated for supporting PTI.

there is a great "purge" that has started in Pakistan from today. Retired army officer numbers is more than 1200... Its a very sad situation ...

I am so sorry to say all this.... but things will get out of control. Tum sub ko Allah ghulami say najaat delaee...
Looks to be reverse of turkish generals purge. People were arguing here that "when" IK comes back to power he should clip the generals' wings...

Pata nahi kis duniya mein rehtay hain humaray log. Kuch nahi hona walay, IK will be lucky if doesn't meet Morsi's fate.

Who would give up their power and perks just because some idealistic fool like IK wants to upend the 250 year symbiotic relationship between the native sepoys and their perennial colonial masters.

Fortunately or unfortunately (for some) our Army is too disciplined and professional to do anything that goes against the decisions made by the commanders. Ultimately our only hope is for Bajwa to retire and the next general to have more sane policies.

All the talk of ill discipline within the ranks is a complete horse shit.

Haider loves to use sources which I personally believe is another pile of horse shit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom