What's new

Breaking news in 8 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m desperately reading durood sharif

May it be good news.

Imran Khan disqualification by ECP news or some other news?

Folks, i am in process of confirming a news that will shake the soul of every pdf member… Give me 8 hours…
bro, agar koi chuss maari to dekh lena.

Sardar-Khan-Bike-Scene-Gangs-Of-Wasseypur-Memes.jpg

Though not in danger, but this will spread like a wildfire and promote others to do the same. Plus, indian news channels will pick it up. At least, they have now some contents to last weeks :P
Logon per khandani chor la k bothao gey to yahi sab hoga na bhai .

@maverick1977

Well, you started this & now you've had your 8hrs & coincidently - you're Online right now...

...so what gives OR was it the IK story all along?

Folks, it is with great regret to inform you all, that roughly 140+ officers of Pakistan army has been put in house arrest or investigated for supporting PTI.

there is a great "purge" that has started in Pakistan from today. Retired army officer numbers is more than 1200... Its a very sad situation ...

I am so sorry to say all this.... but things will get out of control. Tum sub ko Allah ghulami say najaat delaee...

Folks, it is with great regret to inform you all, that roughly 140+ officers of Pakistan army has been put in house arrest or investigated for supporting PTI.

there is a great "purge" that has started in Pakistan from today. Retired army officer numbers is more than 1200... Its a very sad situation ...

I am so sorry to say all this.... but things will get out of control. Tum sub ko Allah ghulami say najaat delaee...

Omg that’s insane.
Well it’s time to rise up people of Pakistan and end this charade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom