What's new

Breaking news in 8 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, it is with great regret to inform you all, that roughly 140+ officers of Pakistan army has been put in house arrest or investigated for supporting PTI.

there is a great "purge" that has started in Pakistan from today. Retired army officer numbers is more than 1200... Its a very sad situation ...

I am so sorry to say all this.... but things will get out of control. Tum sub ko Allah ghulami say najaat delaee...

So.....civil war?

No. Nothing will happen, except the traditional Pakistani way of burning a few cars and buses, blockading roads and looting of some shops, and then we all go back to routine.
That is the only way we know to protest. KPK/Baloch people don't know how to so they pick up arms like since centuries.

I hope these officers get relief soon, and not like Pindi Sazish case or Brig Ali Khan (an honest person).

That is the only way we know to protest. KPK/Baloch people don't know how to so they pick up arms like since centuries.

I hope these officers get relief soon, and not like Pindi Sazish case or Brig Ali Khan (an honest person).

The military has its own way of dispensing justice for violations of its codes.

The military has its own way of dispensing justice for violations of its codes.
You mean to say military is going to take action against Bajwa for consistently violating his oath and PA codes!!
Nah, I don't think PA is capable of any such thing mate. It is "Mati Pao" regime for last 75 years, it would continue the same.
Pakistani people lack courage for any tough decisions, Patloons geeli ho jati hain, without a doubt.

Sometime i wonder why MODs allow this kind of garbage on the forum. But then i remember the official instagram handle of PDF follows IK.

IK's disqualification is good news not bad news.

When IK gets disqualified for life it would be an awesome news.

Folks, it is with great regret to inform you all, that roughly 140+ officers of Pakistan army has been put in house arrest or investigated for supporting PTI.

there is a great "purge" that has started in Pakistan from today. Retired army officer numbers is more than 1200... Its a very sad situation ...

I am so sorry to say all this.... but things will get out of control. Tum sub ko Allah ghulami say najaat delaee...

These are active or retired?

Well house arrest of two Gen ... here in too

Well house arrest of two Gen ... here in too

I know this guy Haider.....lives in Oakville....I am one of the biggest PTI supporter but this guy is full of shit. I once got into an argument with him when he claimed 4000 retired generals live in Canada...I asked for the proof and he started bullshitting....I knew to mute him then....

It’s a side effect of starting your day with Adil Raja & ending with Siddique Jan. Get well soon my brother. 😂

I know this guy Haider.....lives in Oakville....I am one of the biggest PTI supporter but this guy is full of shit. I once got into an argument with him when he claimed 4000 retired generals live in Canada...I asked for the proof and he started bullshitting....I knew to mute him then....

If you wanna know his credibility he doesn't even show up at the Retd. Pak Military Association annual dinner. I would love to talk to him in person but he avoids personal interaction but is on media and his channel 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom