What's new

Breaking News, IAF Jaguar crashes

50% of HAL employees are filled on the basis of quota...............and u guys expect world class services from them??
Are u guys for real?:coffee:

If you are/were a part of these DPSUs, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about. But the question is, are/were you?

Anyways, Good day to you too.

Point taken. But I merely wanted to say that not all old machines are bad and not all new machines are good, as He-man was alluding to.

Till we have the sortie rate to compare we just cannot comment

Down goes the pilot's career. Poor guy.

well he should thank his lucky stars he didn't end up like the helicopter pilots.

50% of HAL employees are filled on the basis of quota...............and u guys expect world class services from them??
Are u guys for real?:coffee:

Till we have the sortie rate to compare we just cannot comment

It's not just the IAF.

Remember the Indian Navy had a bunch of Submarines exploding and other technical faults.

well he should thank his lucky stars he didn't end up like the helicopter pilots.

It's not just the IAF.

Remember the Indian Navy had a bunch of Submarines exploding and other technical faults.

In army,navy and air force too

50% come through quotas:lol:

@Indischer
seems that u share my love for DPSU's :lol:

I am the biggest lover of dpsu's around..................:D

In army,navy and air force too

50% come through quotas:lol:

I am the biggest lover of dpsu's around..................:D

you know, if equipment is going to waste, then there is a case to be made for defence spending cuts and spend it on other areas, but knowing Indian government, I think that money would be funneled to swiss bank too.

you know, if equipment is going to waste, then there is a case to be made for defence spending cuts and spend it on other areas, but knowing Indian government, I think that money would be funneled to swiss bank too.

No i would not abvocate a cut but money needs to be spent wisely.
But as usual 50 % of Ias officers too come from quotas:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Our 50 percent of machinery never deserved to be even working where they are:lol::lol::lol:

stereotypes..

Na man,,,i am just here to troll as u know

Congrats ............... give him Sukhoi 30 to crash that Aircraft also.

jackass-award2.jpg

Do Indian pilots eject at the 1st hint of trouble?

Do they ever try to save their aircrafts?(without jeopardizing lives of course)
Yes they do. It's part of the Standard Operating Procedures. Till now no aircraft has crashed into a village/town/city causing civilian casualties.

However, you can't help it if there's a flame-out during take off. Or a sudden wind shear whilst landing which of course is rare.

Congrats ............... give him Sukhoi 30 to crash that Aircraft also.
What an idiot! Why are juvenile delinquent trolls allowed on PDF?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom