What's new

Breaking News:Fresh Chinese incursion in Ladakh, over 50 more PLA enter Chumar region

I have one inquisitive. Chinese must be recognising our soldiers as some are black, some are white, some are turbaned, some are with/without beard/mustache. But how can we recognise that they are same soldiers? They must be sending new ones every time and we are saying the same soldiers returned. Very difficult to recognise them. .......:undecided::undecided::undecided:

@bitter_but_better @danger007

ha ha ha...epic

It's just a a show off session , during Chinese president's visit so China is not bullied in dialog

Chinese are humble and cheerful and wonderful people , it must be 100% Indian's fault at border

I request the Indian counter parts stop this none sense and please go back to their bunkers and drink a cold one

It's just a a show off session , during Chinese president's visit so China is not bullied in dialog

If that is really the case then it demonstrates an inferiority complex by the chinese and shows they have no faith in their own power projection.

Its like a guy taking a girl out on a date and keep on saying how great he really is. It gets him the name loser.

whoever you are, you can't breach, don't be so creepy, if you know me, ask me directly

China cannot do much and they are very much aware of it. No doubt China is a power to reckon with but do not forget it is goes all out then India has the guts to push China a way back. This is the last thing China want. They can only take Pang with Vietnam, Philippines but they are not going to get into war.

Last edited by a moderator:
wanna bet Pak will fully and completely distance itself from the whole affair and not support 'all weather friend' china?

Did I say anything about Pakistan role in all this ? I pretty well know that Pakistan will maintain distance from this.

I have one inquisitive. Chinese must be recognising our soldiers as some are black, some are white, some are turbaned, some are with/without beard/mustache. But how can we recognise that they are same soldiers? They must be sending new ones every time and we are saying the same soldiers returned. Very difficult to recognise them. .......:undecided::undecided::undecided:

@bitter_but_better @danger007
don't worry, we can't see the difference between you guys too, all nations who can crap in the open, look the same to us.

Back
Top Bottom