What's new

Breaking News:Fresh Chinese incursion in Ladakh, over 50 more PLA enter Chumar region

just like who eats cockroaches thinks about sh!t everywhere! :rofl:
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how a man must conduct themselves, doesn't matter if their country is half starving, talk about the other's food choices, doesn't matter if more than half of their country can't build even a simple crapper, make fun of their comments on the subject.

This is pride. Let's all take a bow, maybe in you next post you can also make fun of the fact of how we turned into pussies by not clinging onto windows of trains like a man.

:omghaha:

Just got carried away seeing others hate comments towards us.....will not happen again. Better to keep away from such threads.
This happens to most of us. But there are plenty of rational and polite Chinese members here as well and we must not generalize all of 'em just for a handful of trolls.Thank you once again by the way.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how a man must conduct themselves, doesn't matter if their country is half starving, talk about the other's food choices, doesn't matter if more than half of their country can't build even a simple crapper, make fun of their comments on the subject.

This is pride. Let's all take a bow, maybe in you next post you can also make fun of the fact of how we turned into pussies by not clinging onto windows of trains like a man.

:omghaha:
:rofl: you know very well about India..?
a cockroach eater remains a cockroach eater
NO MATTER EVEN IF MY whole country is starving.
we still dont eat cockroaches to feed ourselves.
we do have lots of cockroaches in our area's gutter. may be someone likes to visit from our own "superpower of asia" :omghaha:

Just got carried away seeing others hate comments towards us.....will not happen again. Better to keep away from such threads.
no bro let we give proper answer to those haters.
no matter even we get banned.
country's proud first.

:rofl: you know very well about India..?
a cockroach eater remains a cockroach eater
NO MATTER EVEN IF MY whole country is starving.
we still dont eat cockroaches to feed ourselves.
we do have lots of cockroaches in our area's gutter. may be someone likes to visit from our own "superpower of asia" :omghaha:
That's class dude, your entire country is starving btw. Well now at least I get where India gets her confidence from, by starving, starvation causes delusion, I would say eat something, but that's not really an option is it.:triniti:

That's class dude, your entire country is starving btw. Well now at least I get where India gets her confidence from, by starving, starvation causes delusion, I would say eat something, but that's not really an option is it.:triniti:
pack up buddy.. pack up.. the conversation is over.. I HAVE SAID WHAT I HAVE TO..
go and find someone else for a new conversation..didn't u realise i was passing time with u.. got bored by watching kung fu videos thats y sorry supa power man :rofl:

@Genesis its better to starv rather than eat dogs, insects, reptiles. Disgusting.... I see videos of china every now and than in indian news channels how u people hold a dog and open his brains.... How can someone eat a dog, snake and insect? If normal (not retarded) see a insect in food than they vomit for few weeks but when a chinese see a insect in food than he thinks its topping on a cake. Yuck.... You people are Disgusting. Whatever moves u people pounce on it.... yuck....

Back
Top Bottom