What's new

Breaking News:Fresh Chinese incursion in Ladakh, over 50 more PLA enter Chumar region

@Genesis its better to starv rather than eat dogs, insects, reptiles. Disgusting.... I see videos of china every now and than in indian news channels how u people hold a dog and open his brains.... How can someone eat a dog, snake and insect? If normal (not retarded) see a insect in food than they vomit for few weeks but when a chinese see a insect in food than he thinks its topping on a cake. Yuck.... You people are Disgusting. Whatever moves u people pounce on it.... yuck....

@Genesis its better to starv rather than eat dogs, insects, reptiles. Disgusting.... I see videos of china every now and than in indian news channels how u people hold a dog and open his brains.... How can someone eat a dog, snake and insect? If normal (not retarded) see a insect in food than they vomit for few weeks but when a chinese see a insect in food than he thinks its topping on a cake. Yuck.... You people are Disgusting. Whatever moves u people pounce on it.... yuck....

Read my previous posts in this thread, yes they were trolling, and yes they were in response to someone, but look at my and look at you guy's.

The difference lies in not the cruelty, but it's target.

While I can target India's economic realities and national strength, you guys can only do personal attacks.

No need to remove the babies video, it's performance art, it's disgusting yes, but it's also not real, and it's something only developed nations can understand.

Eating of dog meat is illegal in China, while not as widely practiced it's still something that do happen. Though due to advancing economic powers, there are now animal rights groups in China, something India won't have for quite a while. At least not in force.

Western tourists also travel to China to try these different foods, and a lot of the people though disgusted at first actually like the taste.

I don't really mind these posts, it really just shows the difference between the two countries. More of a reflection on you than me.

Read my previous posts in this thread, yes they were trolling, and yes they were in response to someone, but look at my and look at you guy's.

The difference lies in not the cruelty, but it's target.

While I can target India's economic realities and national strength, you guys can only do personal attacks.

No need to remove the babies video, it's performance art, it's disgusting yes, but it's also not real, and it's something only developed nations can understand.

Eating of dog meat is illegal in China, while not as widely practiced it's still something that do happen. Though due to advancing economic powers, there are now animal rights groups in China, something India won't have for quite a while. At least not in force.

Western tourists also travel to China to try these different foods, and a lot of the people though disgusted at first actually like the taste.

I don't really mind these posts, it really just shows the difference between the two countries. More of a reflection on you than me.

Fair enough. He is scum. But you should have the same advice for many of countrymen who are often, just as rabid.

fire some 155mm artillery shells a few hundred meters away from them and see how long they stay camped there.

fire some 155mm artillery shells a few hundred meters away from them and see how long they stay camped there.

No need. Indian logistics line is very short, their logistics line is VERY LONG............... and ...............

168fcbf25debc4ddef432643b0959783._.jpg

BAE closed the factory, have to wait until it reopens. But if you like we can sell them our proven systems that we exported all over the world.

BAE closed the factory, have to wait until it reopens. But if you like we can sell them our proven systems that we exported all over the world.
:what: I think they got enough artillery shells to scare the piss out of those 300 Chinese soldiers.
might as well drop some mortars while they are at

Indian's sole superpower is still ? :rofl:

you will see how chinese gradually vacate aksai chin, just wait, don't think, india is not doing anything, india has said it already, 3,500-km long border has to be accepted, no more flag meetings, no more negotiations, only acceptable is chinese retreat

latest news from various news media:

1. indians taking positions
2. chinese completely surrounded
3. massive reinforcements
4. over 30,000+ troops mobilized
5. roads and bridges on war footing
6. diplomatic channels underway
7. air force mobilized.
8. high level meetings, debriefings
9. national campaign going on
10. mass media mobilized
11. india on advantageous positions
12. hunting down chinese spies, sympathizers
13. persons having links with china under watch
14. airforce+mavy+army working together

there are many many many more, but they are not in public domain, they are not in media

the response will be unprecedented, it will be apocalyptic in manner, so beware

i urge the chinese people to put pressure on your leaders to order your troops to make retreats before its too late, your own leaders will be responsible for your total incineration

indian prime minister has already gave you signal: a toothache can paralyze entire body

:what: I think they got enough artillery shells to scare the piss out of those 300 Chinese soldiers.

they are sitting ducks, indian army can take them out in moments, but india will not stop there, it will be apocalyptic response,

aryan power remains invincible

you can't throw artillery shells dude.

all will be done, just give india a few more hours, wait and see

you will see how chinese gradually vacate aksai chin, just wait, don't think, india is not doing anything, india has said it already, 3,500-km long border has to be accepted, no more flag meetings, no more negotiations, only acceptable is chinese retreat

latest news from various news media:

1. indians taking positions
2. chinese completely surrounded
3. massive reinforcements
4. over 30,000+ troops mobilized
5. roads and bridges on war footing
6. diplomatic channels underway
7. air force mobilized.
8. high level meetings, debriefings
9. national campaign going on
10. mass media mobilized
11. india on advantageous positions
12. hunting down chinese spies, sympathizers
13. persons having links with china under watch
14. airforce+mavy+army working together

there are many many many more, but they are not in public domain, they are not in media

the response will be unprecedented, it will be apocalyptic in manner, so beware

i urge the chinese people to put pressure on your leaders to order your troops to make retreats before its too late, your own leaders will be responsible for your total incineration

indian prime minister has already gave you signal: a toothache can paralyze entire body

they are sitting ducks, indian army can take them out in moments, but india will not stop there, it will be apocalyptic response,

aryan power remains invincible

Do it. Talk, talk, Hindi talk. What happened to your dumb prediction that China will give up her territory to settle border issues.

Wake up hindoo from your wet dream. It's embarrassing

Chinese are really funny ! Day by day they are acting like jokers . Sure war with china will see down fall of communist china and rise of new No 1 asian power India . War with India means lossing everything for no reason ... !~ What is there to gain for china . Really wonder . I except chinese over here to tell me. War with India is so easy like some trolls talking about ? Now Indian army should act in Tit for Tat manner ! Anyways chinese not gona fire first bullet neither We . Tent inside Chinese area and lets see how china will response . So we will get an idea how to response with chinese jokes.

If that's the case, why do you always give in when Chinese soldiers make an incursion deep into your territory?

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Apart from dismantling a SET of strategically-located bunkers at Chumar as part of an arrangement to end the standoff at Depsang Bulge in eastern Ladakh, the Indian troops seem to have suspended patrols to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Chumar, at least for now. Senior officials briefed by personnel on the ground said the Army has discontinued the round-the-clock patrolling it was undertaking in the area for the last few months.

It's so easy for you to open fire on the border with Pakistan and Bangladesh right? You open fire on those borders, and regularly kill soldiers, civilians, children and even cattle traders.

But when it comes to China, why don't you do the same?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom