What's new

Breaking News : FIA raids House of Dr Arsalan

They will do their utmost to wipe out PTI from the face of earth. It is crystal clear.
They tried there best to remove bhutto from the heart and minds of people but failed miserably, they are free to test PTI, they will get nothing but more filth for themselves

PMLN Media House (Duniya News) is drenched in praises and declare Genral Bajwa a Legend.

1649569072174.png

انہوں نے ہمیں پھدو سمجھا ہوا ہے
سیدھی سی بات ہے ہم ہیں ہی پھدو ورنہ تو اب تک جی ایچ کیو کی دیواریں پھلانگ کر انکی پتلونیں اتار کر منہ کالا کر کہ سارے پنڈی میں گدھے پر بٹھا کر گھماتے

PMLN Media House (Duniya News) is drenched in praises and declare Genral Bajwa a Legend.

View attachment 832768
جمہوریت پر شب خون مار کر اس نے ایک اور بیج جیب پر چپکا لیا

انہوں نے ہمیں پھدو سمجھا ہوا ہے

Qoum ki sath ye aek Sungeen mazaq kiya hai Kala coat walo ne

Pori Islam ki dunya ke age riswa ker diya , wo ham per nazar laga ker Umeed ker rahe thai, Ab Pakistan Leadership role ada karega

Ab wo bhi sooch rahe hoon ge , ye kisi unreliable country hai

Things you can say on the internet while not facing the consequences of it in real life- there's a reason why all the best boxers, wrestlers, most nishaan e Haider and martial sports are played here
For a bhaiya you sure seem to talk a lot - just so you know all of em were there to loot you mostly, all the people here did was to join up in the hordes and loot you... Not to mention your treatment by the Hindus when y'all were Hindus was shit because of mostly low caste but after becoming Muslim was also crap
That's why people were nice enough to accept y'all

You can try the ghairat of Afghanistan who not only are the shit hole of the world but on top have invited everyone and anyone to invade Thier lands forget historic look at modern examples USSR, US were invited not invaded- there's a long long history of ashraf ghanis of the world there

@kingQamaR if this is something you enjoy, I can also say a lot of things that you won't like to hear

People push us cause we are nice people, want no hostilities and believe in unity as we made a lot of sacrifices for the country during partition, blood, attrocties we're our down payment for the country

That doesn't mean you abuse us and we stay the same, a little bit of PMLn not letting fata people get people so mad
If all of us turn into not our usual selves, start becoming ethno nats like people of Sindh did after so much sacrifices
No one would like that...

So we have just traded in our Ferrari car for a claptrap banger Citroen are you okay with this I’m not, there’s already wars happening in Karachi city by your loyal new citizens whose leader sits plum in London flat payed by U.K. tax payers. What have we done about it nothing you telling me you going to come down heavy on Pashtuns for saying the truth at republic’s dirty filthy establishment you are nice peoples did I mention any ethnic group war on them I have not because we do not bother you to on fata others areas screwed by lackeys who listened to Washington policies on punishment by drones. Pashtuns were in thick of it 1947 wars and after wars. Then called upon again to defend the republic homeland from ussr in 1979 in your please do not question our loyalties as a scrounges we’ve done more than others for this republic

So we have just traded in our Ferrari car for a claptrap banger Citroen are you okay with this I’m not, there’s already wars happening in Karachi city by your loyal new citizens whose leader sits plum in London flat payed by U.K. tax payers. What have we done about it nothing you telling me you going to come down heavy on Pashtuns for saying the truth at republic’s dirty filthy establishment you are nice peoples did I mention any ethnic group war on them I have not because we do not bother you to on fata others areas screwed by lackeys who listened to Washington policies on punishment by drones. Pashtuns were in thick of it 1947 wars and after wars. Then called upon again to defend the republic homeland from ussr in 1979 in your please do not question our loyalties as a scrounges we’ve done more than others for this republic
Never questioned anyone's loyalty, I don't dare to
You're the one insulting us

If I said the same thing and I started giving love reacts to it- well you would be angry just like I am angry and would have bashed his skull in like a rotten watermelon if he said it in front of me man to man
I don't know about others but like most jutts I am proud of my identity, my grandfather's and father's are all honroable people who sacrificed for country, served in the army, did all they could you calling us names is disrespecting them - you disrespecting it would get response
I never disrespected someone else and want the same respect from someone else

We are all disappointed with what's happening but that doesn't mean you have a free ride to take advantage of our unitary spirit

I won't say a lot on other things as I don't want to disrespect other people of our nation but I expect the same from others too

Qoum ki sath ye aek Sungeen mazaq kiya hai Kala coat walo ne

Pori Islam ki dunya ke age riswa ker diya , wo ham per nazar laga ker Umeed ker rahe thai, Ab Pakistan Leadership role ada karega

Ab wo bhi sooch rahe hoon ge , ye kisi unreliable country hai

Jb sood khoro ko state bank girvi rkha dia tb rusvai nae hoi ?

These coward property dealers use foot soldiers as Canon fodders and use their sacrifices to increase madels on their chests, all bravado and showoff when in reality all the time they're ready to take of pants and bentover whenever their masters disered so. Disgusting lbegairat lot.

I hope they get what they deserved. Jab aik honest admi ko kaam kerna he na diya jai or phir usa ghar bhaj dain sirf is lia kah woh america ka aga laitna nahi chata, to in ka khail ha IK ka supporters chup ker ka bardasht ker lain ga. They are in for a surprise.

Youthians call it “software update” lol.
PTI troll farms will be demolished and order will be restored soon IA.

Lmfao at 50 iq Bajwa. What did this retard think was going to happen when he pretty much hosted a coup with political criminals against a democratically elected government?

Now he’s targeting PTI workers and associates. Honestly, this guy and the DG ISI should both just f.u.ck off to their condos in palm beach Florida.

@Chak Bamu What is your constitutional stance over here? Or are you going to say ‘you did this so now its our turn?’

On a serious note do you see PTI and IK going the anti establishment route like PMLN did - from being pro establishment to anti ?

Jb sood khoro ko state bank girvi rkha dia tb rusvai nae hoi ?
Oh bhai independent state bank is hallmark of a developed economy jin mulkon ka state banks politics mein a jata hy unka haal Sri Lanka jaisa hota hy baki sood ki baat rahi to wo theek hy modern economy us par based hy

Oh bhai independent state bank is hallmark of a developed economy jin mulkon ka state banks politics mein a jata hy unka haal Sri Lanka jaisa hota hy baki sood ki baat rahi to wo theek hy modern economy us par based hy

Zibago modern miseries b sood p based hain

1 lakh i.k lay ao

Sood ki nahoosat nae jaani na is mulk ny Kbhi independent hona from its current status of being a christian protectorate

Back
Top Bottom