What's new

Breaking News : FIA raids House of Dr Arsalan

Can we all agree now that raids, arrests, beating up journalists, no matter whatever their political opinion maybe, IS ALWAYS a bad idea. Because ultimately it can be used against you too. People should apologise for defending Matiuallah Jan's abduction and Asad Toor's beating. We all know who did that too.

We need proof it was indeed an army operation. If it was then Bajwa is the biggest traitor I have ever seen.
Oh bhai, LHC opened in the middle of the night on mere rumors of IK dismissing COAS.

Opposition hasn’t even formed government late last night when these raids occurred - outside of opposition, who do you think has the influence to go after PTI’s social media resources?

Was this a FIA raid or by army intelligence.
Either way, would have been carried out on the instructions of the Army leadership.

The opposition might eventually go this route as well, but the speed at which this occurred points to Army leadership culpability.

The amount of abuse Gen Bajwa and the Army leadership is getting on social media because of their role in selling out Pakistan & overthrowing an elected government - this was a panicked reaction on their part.

Youthians call it “software update” lol.
1649590466638.png

Either way, would have been carried out on the instructions of the Army leadership.

The opposition might eventually go this route as well, but the speed at which this occurred points to Army leadership culpability.

The amount of abuse Gen Bajwa and the Army leadership is getting on social media because of their role in selling out Pakistan & overthrowing an elected government - this was a panicked reaction on their part.
Kanpain taang gai?

Can we all agree now that raids, arrests, beating up journalists, no matter whatever their political opinion maybe, IS ALWAYS a bad idea. Because ultimately it can be used against you too. People should apologise for defending Matiuallah Jan's abduction and Asad Toor's beating. We all know who did that too.
The amount of shyt we got on this forum for calling out this sort of behaviour when it was the other side of the political divide that was the target of establishment goons, huh?

The amount of shyt we got on this forum for calling out this sort of behaviour when it was the other side of the political divide that was the target of establishment goons, huh?
Not from me certainly - I always thought these were absurd tactics either (in Toor’s case) done for attention or by rogue/over enthusiastic elements within the establishment, possibly to to malign the PTI.

Didn’t justify them then nor now.

And it’s obvious the this is being done by the military leadership, which is just rage inducing given the sense of betrayal from an institution that we have all supported for the sake of the country for so long.

Not from me certainly - I always thought these were absurd tactics either (in Toor’s case) done for attention or by rogue/over enthusiastic elements within the establishment, possibly to to malign the PTI.

Didn’t justify them then nor now.

And it’s obvious the this is being done by the military leadership, which is just rage inducing given the sense of betrayal from an institution that we have all supported for the sake of the country for so long.
Not from you certainly, you were one of the most reasonable.

There are people we could call out here, but it'd be bad taste to rub salt in their wounds now.

The raids are being carried out by the Army - this is a General Bajwa led operation. The opposition hasn’t even formed the government yet.

Call Gen Bajwa what he is - a traitor, American slave & sell out.
Come on lets be sane here.Not just the army ,the entire state machinery is seeing this game of thrones and anyone could be eager for consideration or to atone for following orders while Imran was in power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom