What's new

Breaking News : FIA raids House of Dr Arsalan

Since we're rehashing the Panama Papers issue to discredit Imran Khan to find some way of justifying the Establishment conspiring to overthrow his government and install a corrupt PDM puppet regime:

========​

'Imran not out'​

The chief justice, reading out the judgement in the packed courtroom, said the court had found that Khan was not liable to declare offshore company Niazi Services Ltd in his 2013 nomination papers as he was not a shareholder or director of the company.

The court's detailed judgement noted that the money trail provided by Imran Khan sufficiently covered the Bani Gala property's purchase price, the funds provided by Jemima Goldsmith, Khan's ex-wife, and the proceeds from the sale of Khan's apartment in London.

The court held that the Bani Gala property was Khan's property; he had bought the land for his family, but was gifted the property by his ex-wife, Jemima Khan, after their separation, the chief justice remarked while reading the judgement.

Pre-poll rigging is not a claim. It is a fact. Panama was the launching point, but it can not be called the reason or effect of pre-poll rigging. PML-N tried to paint Panama Leaks as a conspiracy, but they were wrong in their rhetoric. Panama or no Panama, pre-poll rigging was going to happen regardless. It was a matter of control for Establishment & Panama was merely a bit of an excuse.

Do note that there were many other names in Panama Leaks, IK being one among them. There were others too. Founding a company in Panama was not the issue as such. The problem was the funds handled & their sources. Do note that NS had a valid defense. Otherwise PTI-aligned judges would not be using novel interpretation of Black Law dictionary & get stuck on non-declaration of un-received salary.

Any ways. I am not going to waste any more time on this. I have written enough already here & elsewhere. I can not keep digging up material to post it here & there.
So valid defense is that i made billions and never declared it and have no source to show where i got this money

In banana republic, in islam(hazrat umar being asked) you will go to jail in pakistan we are beyond banana republic so you walk free

1) Bro you keep on saying that IK’s name is in the Panama papers. You are wrong- he nor NiaziLimited are mentioned in Panama. Furthermore, the case of cognitive dissonance is on you to claim this. Why?

Panama is actually very interesting. It’s not your run of a mill off-shore company. It was a case where the primary beneficiaries were purposely hidden. Does someone naming their offshore company after themselves fall in that gambit? How do you reason that?

You made a claim and still do- that NiaziServices and IK are in Panama papers. You post a tweet to that effect. The tweet doesn’t say what you are saying that IK is in Panama. It merely says he has an offshore company. Your claim is a farce. You need to back it up. Or admit you are wrong and move on with your life. And then re-examine why you couldn’t just admit this the first exchange.

2) the judiciary that heard the case were pro-N. He did disqualified for a case on unexplained wealth. The whole case was about the lack of a money trail. PEPs, look at all the cases, use family members to obscure the cases.

3) most of the cases you have mentioned are nothing more or nothing less than mud slinging from opposition. How exactly is IK culpable for a computer documentation error? For that matter, the case of the judge is opposite. He stated that he was being blackmailed by N league with inappropriate videos of himself. Again another error on your part.

4) you haven’t given a single source for your claim except a tweet that doesn’t say what you are saying. The case of niaziservices was looked at thoroughly in court. And IK provided the money trail for the offshore company to boot which Nawaz never did. I am not obfuscating you are. And you are throwing in random tangents to avoid answering and admitting your mistakes.
Dont waste your time
Pretty sure a 6th grade understand kick backs

1) Bro you keep on saying that IK’s name is in the Panama papers. You are wrong- he nor NiaziLimited are mentioned in Panama. Furthermore, the case of cognitive dissonance is on you to claim this. Why?
His problem is Bughaz Imran just like other Patwaris

His problem is Bughaz Imran just like other Patwaris
No sir its love nawaz
نواز شریف ایک نشہ ہے

Look at me i used this hashish once and then got addicted to it

You can hate IK without loving nawaz sharif

So you think that he was denied a majority?

PTI's handlers knew him well enough to give him power with the leash of a coalition majority, which was used at the right time to yank the ground from under him, just as I predicted. The cultists are just upset at that chain being yanked so soon, that is all. They were fine when it was around somebody else's neck.

And forget Panama Papers. No other country found anything in all of the revelations that could meet their legal standards for proof, except the sole special one.

Instead, keep an eye on the grave foreign funding illegalities by PTI.

PTI's handlers knew him well enough to give him power with the leash of a coalition majority, which was used at the right time to yank the ground from under him, just as I predicted. The cultists are just upset at that chain being yanked so soon, that is all. They were fine when it was around somebody else's neck.

And forget Panama Papers. No other country found anything in all of the revelations that could meet their legal standards for proof, except the sole special one.

Dont know what you are smoking
May be you live ina different america
The one i know has an IRS which wont allow you to keep any undeclared overseas property
May be you do that

Panama ended the political lives of a dozen or so world leaders. Most of them resigned due to Sharam or the fact that they knew they wouldn’t survive the court battle. Take your pick why NS decided not to.

Panama ended the political lives of a dozen or so world leaders. Most of them resigned due to Sharam or the fact that they knew they wouldn’t survive the court battle. Take your pick why NS decided not to.
پٹواریوں کو عقل سے سکھانا بھینس کے سامنے بین بجانے کی طرح ہے

Back
Top Bottom