What's new

Breaking News : FIA raids House of Dr Arsalan

They did not merely 'step back' - they actively worked to undermine him, an allegation that has been validated by the crackdown against the PTI that started before the NCM was even passed and continued even before the new government could be formed. The FIA is making a fool of itself trying to explain why they did what they did and under whose orders.
@Chak Bamu
I am not a Patwari but all of my posts are anti Imran Khan

This is very puzzling. How do you determine whether or not a source is credible. I posted the tweet from THE JOURNALIST WHO BROKE THE PANAMA PAPERS STORY & WROTE A DAMNED BOOK. The guy is a Pulitzer prize winning German Journalist. How is he not credible? Do you think that he would write something lightly? If IK's name is in Panama Papers, and it certainly is, then how come he is still an angel but others are not? Also, what does this have to do with FIA raid on Dr. Arsalan's home????

Perhaps. But if they as a family decided to pursue a course of action that cut him off from any liability due to ownership of flats, then what can you or I do about it. Legally, he is not the owner. Besides Ittefaq was a big name in business since the late 50s. I don't know how people imagine that the family's wealth is somehow all due to corruption that happened in 90s?

All judges have a history of letting off people on what you call technicalities. But you can not make a case entirely about technicalities as though they people you dislike necessarily have to be guilty. May I remind you that the case of Bani Gala residence's regularization was based on computer-generated forgery, but Saqib Nisar let IK off the hook for next to nothing? How about host of PTI leaders being let off the hook in PTV Attack case where the evidence was very strong, but PTI government purposely messed up the prosecution? May I also remind you that the judge of the case in which NS was awarded a jail sentence is on record saying that he was pressurized to convict NS while the case was weak & the evidence did not measure up?

One day the cases against NS will be opened & reheard. Of course that would be an Amreeki Saaaaazish too.

You are not making any sense here. I have given enough sources. There are plenty more. On top of it I know through my own experience & personal contacts about the rigging that DID take place. If you do not want to believe, fine. Move on, but do not try to obfuscate the issue unnecessarily.
1) post an article. Twitter is a minefield- could be a fake handle. Show me an article where it mentions IK’s name in the Panama papers.
2) deflection
3) what aboutism
4) my point is that PML-N lost the 2018 elections because of Panama - not because of pre- poll rigging. Panama was not establishment sazish. It was a case of getting caught blatantly redhanded

I do - he was denied a clear majority by the same Establishment that plotted to overthrow him and install a corrupt PDM regime.

And, no, there is no strawman here - if you are going to equivocate about the media blackout & crackdown targeting the PTI and justify it, then everything I said earlier stands.

Either unequivocally condemn the oppression and suppression by the Establishment against ALL parties, or accept that your 'principled positions' are in fact quite 'flexible'.
So you think that he was denied a majority????? Wow.... How can you say that? Where is the evidence?

I mean I have a relative who is a PTI assembly member who told me that he had ISI personnel contact him to ask if he needed help winning on PTI ticket; and yet here you are claiming that IK was denied a majority?

When I was in the polling station, I was asked by a soldier in uniform about my voting intention hoping that I would vote for PTI, & here you are telling me that IK was denied a majority?

The RTS system became unoperative & many PML-N candidates lost their majorities, & you are telling me that you believe that IK was robbed of majority?

Are you for real??? Honestly? Am I supposed to take you seriously here? That is a big ask!

About equivocation, I merely presented you a scenario. If PTI came by unconstitutional means, then its removal is not going to hurt me. Do note that no body from PTI or its fanbase is talking about constitution. They are not making any such arguments. They know that they have no ground to stand upon. They are just angry that the Establishment did not continue protecting them. So, get off your high horse and admit that in PTI & its fanbase's case it is the good old Ends-Justify-the-means hypocrisy that is on display and that there are absolutely no principles involved here at all. If you believe otherwise, then you are just fooling yourself. In that case go on doing so because I don't care for your counter-factual opinions.

I do condemn any and all repressive measures. But I also know that PTI bulldozed legislation that will now be used against its troll brigade. Now let the law take its course. There is FIA, & there are courts, & there is the law. Deal with it & don't @ me.

Disciplined to be precise & accurate.... Hmmm.... How about not lying? If a person is not lying, that is good enough for me. In so many words, what are you really trying to say? I am not a lawyer, & even lawyers are not always precise & accurate.
You yourself have said “If I seem a bit off-balance,” - referring to that- you need to be balanced and see to be balanced to make the case.

That doesn't prove that he was in panana papers

Your claim was that Imran Khan like sharif mafia was also in panama papers

You haven't provided any proof for that
I literally shared the tweet by the Journalist who wrote & broke the Panama Papers story. He is literally saying that IK's name is IN the Panama Papers as the beneficial owner of Niazi Services Limited. You'd better ask him & not me. BTW he also wrote a book about it.

You'd better prepare yourself for all the yelling, crying, & wailing to be done when PTI foreign funding case gathers pace, because PTI is no more in power. Also, there are plenty of other stories that are bound to break. He can not expect to make a hue & cry about Establishment & expect to get away scott free.

Now don't waste my time. I have nothing more to add.
You yourself have said “If I seem a bit off-balance,” - referring to that- you need to be balanced and see to be balanced to make the case.
Ah. Yes. Just look at me today & see all the typing that I have done. I can not keep this up.

But if a counter point is made & given you food for thought & a pushback against tons of emotional simpletons is given, then it is all worth it.

He is literally saying that IK's name is IN the Panama Papers as the beneficial owner of Niazi Services Limited.

Come on Chak Bamu. Stop with these bluffs

No where in that tweet that journalist said IK name is in panama papers. He simply said IK also had an offshore company to avoid paying tax in UK

There is a major difference between the two. You were supposed to prove the former. Not the later

Also, there are plenty of other stories that are bound to break.

Obviously. Sharif mafia is famous for creating bogus cases against their political opponents

Remember Saif ur Rehman, Justice Qayoom etc etc?? Only if those guys had actually created cases to curb corruption then this country would have been rid of PPP corruption at least. But then Sharif mafia is itself corrupt to the core

I have nothing more to add.

Obviously you don't :)

All of the above is in bad faith. The proof is in the last line. It also shows how you get swayed by PTI propaganda. How come Rana Sanaullah could not be convicted? It was obviously a bogus case drummed up under pressure by ANF.
The whole PTI narrative revolves around that the state institutions are corrupt and are taking measures to increase/maintain their power, and this process has angered the middle-class and lower sections of society. You are consistently giving arguments from the same institutions that are blackmailing, both, the PML-N and PTI, in order to score internet victories for Nawaz ideology. Why wasn't Rana Sanaullah convicted, you ask? The reason is the same as this picture. The reason is the same as why Jokhio's murderer was acquitted so that he could vote for regime change. The establishment wants to reduce civilian governments to a joke, so that they can keep enjoying absolute power and facilities in this country.

The establishment is able to blackmail the PML-N because they are morally, ethically, corrupt to the core. It is very easy to open their cases in FIA over a single phone call. The reason: the establishment wants to have complete control over all state institutions and the civilian government. On the other hand, establishment is able to blackmail PTI by using small pet-dog parties like MQM-P and BAP. The reason: the establishment wants to have complete control over all state institutions and the civilian government.

The way out of this mess is to support a powerful civilian leader, who can FORCE the establishment to back off with the power of the people of Pakistan. Just like Bhutto was going to do, before the military decided to kill him. If you want to keep "supporting" PML-N (who have learnt to live with the establishment by apologizing to them when necessary, and plundering the nation when they get the chance), it is your choice. But your choices will not bring any change in Pakistan.

Imran Khan could also decide to accept the alleged invitation of Bajwa for a Ramzan iftar, and sit on his lap, and caress his hair, in order to receive a No-Objection-Certificate to do politics in Pakistan. But that will just add another party in the national assembly with 50 seats, and military generals will continue enjoying their absolute powers.

Imran Khan is the only choice we have got to tame down the power-hungry establishment, and the corrupt state-institutions which support the feudal lords of PML-N and PPP. We have had enough of this elite capture of the power politics in Pakistan. Enough is enough. Pakistan has been stuck in history for far too long. This interpretation of democracy is no more acceptable.

__________________________________________________________________________________​

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @Ssan @313ghazi @White privilege @TheDarkKnight @Sugarcane

1) post an article. Twitter is a minefield- could be a fake handle. Show me an article where it mentions IK’s name in the Panama papers.
It is a verified account. I do not need to show you anything beyond that. Its literally the guy who his bio says that he is.
2) deflection
Nope. I provided you information that you either did not know or purposely discounted. It is not deflection. If the family adopted it as a legal device then it worked. Otherwise NS would have been convicted in connection, but the judges got him on something entirely different.
3) what aboutism
How? You make a statement, I make a statement. You have no solid anything, while I provided a rationale for why & how things seem to be the way they are. It is more a case of dissonance than whataboutism. If you had something valid to come back with, you would have. To erroneously label something as whataboutism is a lazy defense.
4) my point is that PML-N lost the 2018 elections because of Panama - not because of pre- poll rigging. Panama was not establishment sazish. It was a case of getting caught blatantly redhanded
IK's name was also in Panama Papers, how come this logic did not apply to him? If NS was caught red-handed, then why was he not convicted in anything to do with Panama Papers? Or are you now going to tell me that I am wrong and that he was convicted for Panama Papers? PML-N may have taken a beating for Panama Papers, but they had also performed well enough to go back to the electorate with a scorecard, something PTI totally lacked. So, you can not make a one-sided statement & expect it to stick.

So you think that he was denied a majority????? Wow.... How can you say that? Where is the evidence?

I mean I have a relative who is a PTI assembly member who told me that he had ISI personnel contact him to ask if he needed help winning on PTI ticket; and yet here you are claiming that IK was denied a majority?

When I was in the polling station, I was asked by a soldier in uniform about my voting intention hoping that I would vote for PTI, & here you are telling me that IK was denied a majority?

The RTS system became unoperative & many PML-N candidates lost their majorities, & you are telling me that you believe that IK was robbed of majority?

Are you for real??? Honestly? Am I supposed to take you seriously here? That is a big ask!

About equivocation, I merely presented you a scenario. If PTI came by unconstitutional means, then its removal is not going to hurt me. Do note that no body from PTI or its fanbase is talking about constitution. They are not making any such arguments. They know that they have no ground to stand upon. They are just angry that the Establishment did not continue protecting them. So, get off your high horse and admit that in PTI & its fanbase's case it is the good old Ends-Justify-the-means hypocrisy that is on display and that there are absolutely no principles involved here at all. If you believe otherwise, then you are just fooling yourself. In that case go on doing so because I don't care for your counter-factual opinions.

I do condemn any and all repressive measures. But I also know that PTI bulldozed legislation that will now be used against its troll brigade. Now let the law take its course. There is FIA, & there are courts, & there is the law. Deal with it & don't @ me.
So PTI supporters have to offer ironclad irrefutable evidence while all you have to do is offer anecdotes, which the PTI side has plenty of as well - why should anyone take YOU seriously?

The facts, with respect to the crackdown on the PTI, before the NCM was passed and before a new government was formed, are clear and obvious.

You can either continue to run around spinning verbose yarns to somehow justify the unconstitutional actions being taken currently by the Establishment & its puppet PDM Regime, OR (as you seem to insistent on casting yourself as a man of principles), take an actual principled stance and unequivocally condemn what has happened and is happening, irrespective of the party being targeted.

It is a verified account. I do not need to show you anything beyond that. Its literally the guy who his bio says that he is.

Nope. I provided you information that you either did not know or purposely discounted. It is not deflection. If the family adopted it as a legal device then it worked. Otherwise NS would have been convicted in connection, but the judges got him on something entirely different.

How? You make a statement, I make a statement. You have no solid anything, while I provided a rationale for why & how things seem to be the way they are. It is more a case of dissonance than whataboutism. If you had something valid to come back with, you would have. To erroneously label something as whataboutism is a lazy defense.

IK's name was also in Panama Papers, how come this logic did not apply to him? If NS was caught red-handed, then why was he not convicted in anything to do with Panama Papers? Or are you now going to tell me that I am wrong and that he was convicted for Panama Papers? PML-N may have taken a beating for Panama Papers, but they had also performed well enough to go back to the electorate with a scorecard, something PTI totally lacked. So, you can not make a one-sided statement & expect it to stick.
1) Bro you keep on saying that IK’s name is in the Panama papers. You are wrong- he nor NiaziLimited are mentioned in Panama. Furthermore, the case of cognitive dissonance is on you to claim this. Why?

Panama is actually very interesting. It’s not your run of a mill off-shore company. It was a case where the primary beneficiaries were purposely hidden. Does someone naming their offshore company after themselves fall in that gambit? How do you reason that?

You made a claim and still do- that NiaziServices and IK are in Panama papers. You post a tweet to that effect. The tweet doesn’t say what you are saying that IK is in Panama. It merely says he has an offshore company. Your claim is a farce. You need to back it up. Or admit you are wrong and move on with your life. And then re-examine why you couldn’t just admit this the first exchange.

2) the judiciary that heard the case were pro-N. He did disqualified for a case on unexplained wealth. The whole case was about the lack of a money trail. PEPs, look at all the cases, use family members to obscure the cases.

3) most of the cases you have mentioned are nothing more or nothing less than mud slinging from opposition. How exactly is IK culpable for a computer documentation error? For that matter, the case of the judge is opposite. He stated that he was being blackmailed by N league with inappropriate videos of himself. Again another error on your part.

4) you haven’t given a single source for your claim except a tweet that doesn’t say what you are saying. The case of niaziservices was looked at thoroughly in court. And IK provided the money trail for the offshore company to boot which Nawaz never did. I am not obfuscating you are. And you are throwing in random tangents to avoid answering and admitting your mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom