What's new

Breaking News : FIA raids House of Dr Arsalan

It was military coup done on the behest of an “ally” that continusly targets our officers and generals to turn them. They succeeded with our DGMO - serving 14 years and another general on death row. Bajwa combined with this country, Nawaz Sharif (meets Doval with blood on his hands) Ali “kalia” Wazir, Mohsin drone Dawar, Hussain the snake Haqqani, Mohammed (let’s break Pak) Taqi, Ayesha Siddiqa, MQM, Najam Sethi/Hamid Amir/ SAATH forum to get rid of a prime minister who was actually not corrupt, or selling this country. If you are on this forum you must love Pakistan and it’s fauj. If you don’t hate Bajwa for this betrayal of our beautiful country, what can I say…

Just like I don’t stand with the sold out DGMO and other traitor’s in uniform or in civilian clothes, can’t stand with Bajwa.

Last edited:
Rumor is the Neutrals are concerns about the public twitter response on the ISPR page when ISPR tweeted about Shaheen 3 test. Neutrals believe Arsalan Khalid is behind that twitter uproar.

Read replies under this tweet to understand the situation:

The responses to that tweet must of blown thier minds. Nearly 50,000 replies, I'd suggest 95% of them criticism of the role of the army.

They are usually lucky to get 1500 - 2000 replies on a missile test tweet. The rest are usually in a few hundreds.

I'm going to check tomorrow but I wonder what Asif Ghafoor got in terms of engagement in Feb 2019.

Couldn't wait till morning just checked. This tweet is by far the most engament they have ever had.

Check out the numbers on these ones around Surprise day

Screenshot_20220410_041559_com.twitter.android_edit_790753163139235.jpg
Screenshot_20220410_041705.jpg

The engagement is nearly double that of 27th Feb 2019.

Last edited:
It's crazy to think they'll come after everyone who criticises the army, there's simply too many of them.

And by sharing no personal details on your profile and by maybe using a free VPN, you're pretty much safe.

Doing this will make them seem even more dictatorial and result in it being counterproductive.

It's crazy to think they'll come after everyone who criticises the army, there's simply too many of them.

And by sharing no personal details on your profile and by maybe using a free VPN, you're pretty much safe.

Doing this will make them seem even more dictatorial and result in it being counterproductive.
VPNs aren't bulletproof, and there is evidence that they can get past them in some cases --- but that effort will only be merited if there entire being is threatened and somebody seems to be ring leader, I suppose.

This cannot go on.

Rumor is the Neutrals are concerns about the public twitter response on the ISPR page when ISPR tweeted about Shaheen 3 test. Neutrals believe Arsalan Khalid is behind that twitter uproar.

Read replies under this tweet to understand the situation:

Yes Dr. Arsalan individually threatened all of the patriots on PakDef to badmouth the army. I am scared he'll steal my pet poodle if I don't comply.

(On a serious note: this is UNACCEPTABLE. IK should personally look into this and call for mass protests and civil disobedience if this doesn't stop.)

I think the Faujis simply can't comprehend that there can be organic criticism against their politicking. They are so entitled! It must be an organized conspiracy, right? What a joke.

Last edited:
PTIan these days are true copy of Patwaris 😂 verdicts in favor Aww great judiciary same goes to Generals but when things not in favor they are this that and that, no mater what parties but hain tou ham Pakistani (*^^*) DNA routes hard to change old habits.

Oh bhai... 14/15 saal kay bachay bachian Bajray pay Lanatain bhej rahay hain social media pay... kis kis ko giriftaar karain gay??? poora mulk Spartacus ban chuka hai...

Purge , computer kerlo

What about what is our our heart and Mind ?
The tounge will say the truth , Supreme Court is Dalal for Donald Lu

Rakh Lo , puri hard drive Rakh lo , scan kerlo , photo copy bana lo

Hamari Ankhon ne Dhooka Dekha , Puri Qoum ne Dekha
Hum Sub ne dekha !!!
Zara zoor se bolo ...
Kiya Chahiye ??? Azadi

The Echo is in streets of Pakistan

Souda Awam ne nahi kiya !!! Souda Supreme court ne kiya

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom