What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Blast reported at Lahore...

So that makes the total of police officials targeted across the country to nearly 2 dozens this past couple of weeks.

Saw it in Karachi and Quetta and now Lahore.

There should be measures to stop the politicization of Police to curb this rampant brutality.

DFfzezTW0AADCwm.jpg

but these r the exact words of my bro " Ive seen from my own eyes. Not building thingy."

Sick of this BS. What our chutya agencies are doing BC???

We are already in 10 years of this war and still our top cities are getting targeted again and again.

Only if we don't have idiots like Chaudry Nisar as interior minister and someone more capable, we might have achieved much better results and avoided a lot of casualties.

Only if we don't have idiots like Chaudry Nisar as interior minister and someone more capable, we might have achieved much better results and avoided a lot of casualties.
You can't get a better interior Minister than Nisar. I hate PML N but Nisar is one good guy among them and doing great job. This is pretty ugly war not all attacks can be prevented. Our enemy is larger with massive support from our enemies. Who have both money and technology to beat us. So we have to be prepared and keep on fighting

all the channels who have reported this fake news should be fined at least 1 million $$ there are around 50 News channels in Pakistan we can easilybuy 2 JFt with this money

it all happened in front of his office building..... read my previous posts....
Does not matter. What relevant expertise does he have in explosives?

Sick of this BS. What our chutya agencies are doing BC???

We are already in 10 years of this war and still our top cities are getting targeted again and again.
Oh for fucks sake. A blast like this was an everyday occurrance three years ago. A weekly one 2 years ago. A montly one last year. And now every 5-6 months.

Back
Top Bottom