What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Blast reported at Lahore...

Newly setup Police Checkpost/Camp was the target, they say now

DFf14H8XUAApiwi.jpg

May be a cylinder blast due to intense hot weather.

These LPG gas cylinders are not filled full to the brim. There is always a 20% ullage left purposely for the gas to expand during lil more heat. So they don't explode just like that.

I do barbecue in my lawn without a problem.

These LPG gas cylinders are not filled full to the brim. There is always a 20% ullage left purposely for the gas to expand during lil more heat. So they don't explode just like that.

I do barbecue in my lawn without a problem.
In Pakistan nobody cares especially illegal fillers.

Om shanti Om. May there will be no casualties, wounded ones recover fast.

They activate their sleeper cells to put pressure on Govt and army or may be R&AW activities to divert attention of Pakistani forces.

One more wild guess without any proo. Why do not you wait till some official words come on this? In how many of cases does your intelligence agencies have found Indian hands and provided any proof?

LIVE
Nine killed in suicide blast near Lahore's Ferozepur Road

Dawn.com | Imran GabolUpdated July 24, 2017

5975dddfaad6e.jpg

15 others have been injured, confirm police officials.

5975df0a85b9b.jpg

At least 15 others have been injured, confirm police officials
At least nine people were killed and 15 others injured in a suicide blast near the Arfa Karim IT Tower on Lahore's Ferozepur Road on Monday afternoon, police officials said.

SP Imran Awan confirmed that more than nine bodies have been shifted to the hospital.

According to Awan, an anti-encroachment drive was underway in the area, when the explosion took place. The anti-riot police officials were deployed for the drive.

5975de37645f2.jpg

15 others have been injured, confirm police officials.

The injured include six policemen. Rescue 1122 teams have shifted them to nearby hospitals where emergency has been imposed.

Police and other law enforcement personnel have reached the site of the incident and cordoned off the area. Forensics teams have started collecting evidence from the blast site, after which the nature of explosion will be confirmed.

The cause or nature of the explosion has not been ascertained as yet.

The area where the explosion occurred is a busy locality near the office of Punjab chief minister.

Follow
Sarhan khan @Sarhankhan8

Huge explosion near Arfa Tech Park #Lahore Ya Allah Khair..

12:32 PM - 24 Jul 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

This is a breaking story that is being developed as more information becomes available. Initial reports in the media are sometimes inaccurate. We will strive to ensure timeliness and accuracy by relying on credible sources such as concerned, qualified authorities and our staff reporters.

There was a police ops going on at the time against encroachers. Most likely they were targeted.

Back
Top Bottom