What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Blast reported at Lahore...

Only if we don't have idiots like Chaudry Nisar as interior minister and someone more capable, we might have achieved much better results and avoided a lot of casualties.
he is the best man we have

You can't get a better interior Minister than Nisar. I hate PML N but Nisar is one good guy among them and doing great job. This is pretty ugly war not all attacks can be prevented. Our enemy is larger with massive support from our enemies. Who have both money and technology to beat us. So we have to be prepared and keep on fighting

If Nisar is the best we have then we are definitely doomed. The guy gets disappeared after every attack and you are saying he is the best we have???

he is the best man we have

What a joke!!!

DFf9dh3XgAEHyJE.jpg

Does not matter. What relevant expertise does he have in explosives?
it seems like ur sole purpose is trolling, i am not here to discuss what expertise he have.... thats the exit... thank u very much

upload_2017-7-24_15-24-9.png

Office Window near Blast site....

Sad development. Prayers for maafi of sins of all those who perished in this incident.

Just when the situation seems to get back to normal, something of this sort happens.

War on Terror is far from over for us, it seems.

Sad development. Prayers for maafi of sins of all those who perished in this incident.

Just when the situation seems to get back to normal, something or this sort happens.

When Uncle Sam would hit Burqa molvi and Umar Khurasani in Afghanistan?

Just asking since you defend US A lot.

Any Shia sunni issue?what's the significance of that building.
My condolences for the innocents killed...Om shanti

When Uncle Sam would hit Burqa molvi and Umar Khurasani in Afghanistan?

Just asking since you defend US A lot.
I do not "defend" US - I speak my mind about various issues as a distant observer.

My stance is very clear: both US and Pakistan need to have [serious] talks on matters concerning terrorism and Afghanistan. Mudslinging is not going to address these issues.

Another thing is that our own house is not in order and/or clean. A large number of militants have turned out to be Pakistani and corruption remains a common theme. On top of this, we give charge to worse kind of people and expect good results from them.

Last edited:
Any Shia sunni issue?what's the significance of that building.
My condolences for the innocents killed...Om shanti
what is wrong with you people??
70K people have been killed in wot in Pak and they were not Killed bcoz they were shia sunni Hindu or Christian they were killed bcoz they were Pakistani
anyways this isnt suicide attack its an accident

Back
Top Bottom