YJ91 Anti- AWACS ARM

image.jpeg

SD10A AMRAAM.

image.jpeg

TL17 ASM

image.jpeg

Yings-III laser targeting pod

image.jpeg

New generation Sky-dagger 250 KG gliding LGB.

Last edited:
can any one provide a table of spec of different model of F16 vs J10b
and also what will the specialty of the j10c

Well you could be right, but then look at the similarities between the wingbox (and location of air intakes), identical wing, rear fuselage, the tail root, the section up to the front entry door, etc. with the IL-76 parked in the rear. Click on the image to magnify.

The main wheel section & box, the nose wheel location, the engine pylons have changed as well as the front fuselage & pit section (shorter). The C-17 tail design was 'sold' to the Chinese by a Boeing employee......and was scaled down to fit the fuselage.

I bet the new pylon designs have future-proofing for high bypass turbofans at some point.....

In any case - I am not deriding this. This approach cut development-time short which is very laudable. Why re-invent the wheel when you can use previous development?

15114681803_fddf66a64c_o.jpg
Some how like a kid given birth by C17 and Il76.

I think we have an enlarged version of Y20 in development, the fuselage is longer with WS20 engine.

View attachment 401891
GB1 LGB(500KG)

View attachment 401892
GB6A stand-off dispenser bomb

View attachment 401893
CM704KG ASM

View attachment 401894
C-705KD ASM

View attachment 401895
PL10E AAM

View attachment 401896
CM-102 ARM

View attachment 401897
YJ91 Anti- AWACS ARM

View attachment 401898
SD10A AMRAAM.

View attachment 401899
TL17 ASM

View attachment 401901
Yings-III laser targeting pod

View attachment 401903
New generation Sky-dagger 250 KG gliding LGB.

If we get these systems integrated to our J-10Bs, there's no doubt we will have a major upper hand over IAF. Also, the nature of the low skilled Indian pilots will ensure further advantage for us!

Rubbish tbh
By that logic... a380 is similar to 747 because they both are 2 floored aircrafts.

I honestly don't see much in what he's claiming either. There is such a thing as convergent evolution that manifests in aerospace engineering.

Lots of large military cargo aircraft these days have similar vertical stabiliser to the C-17...look at A400M, C-5 etc for example.

Vertical stabiliser is nowhere near the top level engineering design of even the aircraft body (leave out the propulsion) either. China literally could design such in the cold war easily and get to 95% of the performance today (last 5% is mostly from the hydraulic pump and line materials+designs not available back then...and also maybe some CAD aerodynamic refinement). The basic geometries of stabiliser design are well known for a very long time.

@wanglaokan whats this about what bilal claiming about boeing passing on the tail design to china?

If we get these systems integrated to our J-10Bs, there's no doubt we will have a major upper hand over IAF. Also, the nature of the low skilled Indian pilots will ensure further advantage for us!

Handful of jets make good target practice for some brahmos, pinaka, prithvi and smerch with the military geo bird C4I...well whatever survives the DPSA and SEAD+DEAD assault before that at least.

Focus on the Burmese, you whole Airforce isnt even in the league of even one base in India.

Bangladesh is a funny joke when it comes to "skill" at red flag....when someone even points it out on a map in the first place. Don't expect to be invited....ever.

Rubbish tbh
By that logic... a380 is similar to 747 because they both are 2 floored aircrafts.

You are entitled to your opinion.

However deriding someone's assessment without objective reason leaves some holes in your own credibility.

Not that I myself care (I have plenty of evidence to back my claims), but saying *why* my opinion is rubbish (instead of just making an off-the-cuff statement) would help others in this forum. That is why we come here, regardless of background, to learn something. :-)

I wouldn't speak bad of the IAF. There really is no comparison between BAF and IAF. Like none. Like zero. So please if you want to be taken seriously, don't make ridiculous assertions. That being said, hopefully after BAF gets started on acquiring some more modern types and mastering the tactics and tech, BAF capability will be something to comment on. I have no doubt BAF can be a small, modern, and highly effective force given some time if things are handled properly. Also I will just leave this here as an example of what Bengali pilots are capable of.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiful_Azam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom