What's new

BREAKING NEWS : ARMED MEN ATTACK JAIL IN PUNJAB, FREE KHALISTANI MILITANTS

Why I am feeling that it is deliberate escape which is leading to FAKE ENCOUNTER.

It seems that India is unable to prove the accusations against these jailed Sikhs or India is unable to hang them hence an easy way to eliminate these Sikhs is concocted escape and they will end up dead in fake encounter.

@T-Rex

Why I am feeling that it is deliberate escape which is leading to FAKE ENCOUNTER.

It seems that India is unable to prove the accusations against these jailed Sikhs or India is unable to hang them hence an easy way to eliminate these Sikhs is concocted escape and they will end up dead in fake encounter.

@T-Rex

Don't think it would be a fake encounter thing. fake encounters and death sentences are for muslims.

Most probably Mintoo would be rearrested or he would manage to escape to some safe place.

• Updated: Nov 27, 2016 16:55 IST
gurdaspur-attack_b4cb9320-b48e-11e6-9428-9e75312725ed.jpg

A check post was set up by Punjab police near Dharamheri village, 25 km from Patiala, after a jailbreak in Nabha, on Sunday. (Representative Photo)
http://www.hindustantimes.com/punja...a-jailbreak/story-dKblFsJTiBoCs9KV4vG3PO.html

A woman was killed in police firing on Sunday as the vehicle she was travelling in allegedly tried to speed through a check post set up near the Haryana border in Patiala district in the wake of a jailbreak in Nabha. A bike-borne man was also injured in the shooting.

After the escape of dreaded militant and Khalistan Liberation Force “chief” Harminder Singh alias Mintoo from the Nabha high-security jail, the Punjab police sounded an alert and a check post was set up near Dharamheri village, 25 km from Patiala.

According to the police, they signalled the Swift Dzire car (HR-60B-2657) to stop for checking but the driver tried to speed past the officers. It was then that a constable opened fire on the vehicle.

One of the bullets hit the woman passenger, identified only as Neha, causing her death. She was reportedly part of a five-woman entertainment group called Arman that was on its way to Kaithal district in Haryana for a marriage function.

Kala Singh, a resident of Dirba town in Sangrur district, who was riding a bike at the site of the shooting, was injured as well.

“I was on the spot along with the police party at the Naka and the driver instead of stopping the car tried to run us over,” station house officer, Samana, Harvinder Singh Khaira said, adding that those injured were taken for medical care.

However, the driver of the Swift Dzire claimed constable Samsher Singh alias Shera opened fire before he could even stop the car.

Angered by the incident, villagers in the area tried to damage police vehicles and surrounded the officers involved in the shooting. They were released only after senior officers intervened.

Don't think it would be a fake encounter thing. fake encounters and death sentences are for muslims.

Most probably Mintoo would be rearrested or he would manage to escape to some safe place.

There is nothing like that . Government of India is having same policy for all the Indian citizens.

I still feel it would be a fake encounter. I am unable to understand what is worth of these old people for a dead horse like khalistan?

Death to all those 15 escaped terrorists

Two scenarios..
1: Which IMO is 90% ... fake encounter on the way

But...another side of the story you people are ignoring is..

2: He escape to Pakistan and seek asylum like Brahmdakh Bugti to heat up khalistan..ISI .. but chances are bleak 10%

I think this is what COAS meant when he said "Jub hum surgical strikes karain gye to sara Hindustan boly ga wah kya strike mari hay"

We should not interfere in others internal matter. This should also be our official policy for not interfering in others internal matter.

I agree but the other side is already interfering in our internal matters such as Balochistan, sending terrorists from Afghuniland, killing the civilians on LOC on purpose, Bhartis need to understand its not a one way street.

India should have shut the phuck up about Balochistan :coffee:

India cant do jack S.H.I.T about Balochistan, their hearts are already bleeding due to CPEC.

I still feel it would be a fake encounter. I am unable to understand what is worth of these old people for a dead horse like khalistan?

Lets see. Situation would clear in few days.

Who knows it is time to revive the "dead horse".

Pakistan Could Be Behind Nabha Jailbreak: Punjab Deputy Chief Minister

CHANDIGARH: Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal today voiced apprehension that Pakistan could be behind the sensational Nabha jailbreak, saying the neighbouring country was "desperate to revive terrorism" after Indian army conducted the surgical strike across the LoC.

"Pak desperate to revive terror post-surgical strike. Could be behind jail break," Sukhbir Singh Badal, who also spoke to the National Security Advisor Ajit Doval after the incident, tweeted.

The Deputy CM, who also holds Home portfolio, however, said that the state government would uncover the conspiracy behind the jail break incident at all cost.

"We will uncover the conspiracy behind terrorist - gangster Nabha jail break at all cost. State police are investigating conspiracy between terrorists and gangsters to disturb peace in Punjab before elections," Sukhbir Singh Badal tweeted.

Officials said Sukhbir Singh Badal apprised Mr Doval of the details of the incident and updated him on the steps being taken to apprehend six culprits.

In a sensational jailbreak, a group of armed men in police uniform today attacked the high-security Nabha Jail and fled with six prisoners, including Khalistan Liberation Front chief Harminder Singh Mintoo.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/paki...ailbreak-punjab-deputy-chief-minister-1630860

Back
Top Bottom