What's new

Breaking news: Ajmal may tell his tale on TV

dabloo

BANNED
Reaction score
Breaking news: Ajmal may tell his tale on TV
Baljeet Parmar
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 01:16 IST

If all goes well, the world may soon get to see Mohammed Ajmal Amir live on television, narrating details of his role in the Mumbai terror attacks.

According to a source, a decision to present Ajmal on TV was taken at a high-level meeting attended by senior intelligence and Union home ministry officials in New Delhi on Tuesday.

The source said this bold gambit was being planned to counter the stubborn denials of the Pakistani establishment about Ajmal’s nationality. “We have done everything to prove his nationality, but the Pakistanis are in denial mode. We provided proof of his place of birth, his parental home, his training schedules, mentors and co-conspirators, but the other side says that is not enough,” said a senior intelligence officer.

“We then submitted a letter written by Ajmal himself, that too in Urdu, the language he knows, to the Pakistan government, but we are yet to receive a response. If this option too fails to move the Pakistanis, we have only one channel open to us and that is producing Kasab live on TV channels across the world.”

The officer said Indian agencies already possess recorded confessions of Ajmal, but his appearance on TV may give the authorities the opportunity to present more details to nail the Pakistani lies.

The source said the entire conversation will have English transcripts running on the screen so that the entire world can listen to the terrorist’s revelations. Maharashtra’s director-general of police (housing) SS Virk believes that presenting Ajmal on TV would work in India’s favour. “When the world watches him telling the name of his village, his relatives, mentors, and other minute details like what his younger sister used to like or dislike, it will not only look authentic but will move audiences to form public opinion in India’s favour,” Virk said.

Source: DNA

now they perpared for a show becoz guy understand his role in this drama.

Pakistan government has received no detail, no proof, or evidence according to Interpol. I hope they show him live, it would be a better hit than the shoe throwing at the W Bush.

Pakistan government has received no detail, no proof, or evidence according to Interpol. I hope they show him live, it would be a better hit than the shoe throwing at the W Bush.

I HOPE they show him live. Live or recorded, i'm sure they're doing a great job teaching him all the great lines they want him to deliver.

As for the shoe thrower, he's an International icon ;) Kasab might have trouble competing with him. Unless he ends up throwing a shoe at Manmohin singh :p

I'm glad he will come out on t.v. but I hope this is not like some Indian film with too much drama and I also wonder if there will be a special effects team. By the way what time is he coming on??

CBI INSPECTOR: Buahhhaaahaaa (evil laugh) We'll use all sorts of 'anonymous sources' in the media to tell his tale! No wait, tell a dozen different tales, including several names - we'll make him write letters - we'll make him go on TV - the Pak's will have to cooperate, especially if he is 'singing like a canary' on Antakshari!

PEON: Sir, should we pass on any of this evidence to the Pakistanis so the can arrest the perpetrators?

CBI INSPECTOR: What! Are you nuts? This is still a half-baked investigation you fool! We can't share information with anyone!

PEON: But sir, we have been putting out all this information out through the media ...

CBI INSPECTOR: Why you shut up! you have half-baked my bheja already. Go make him write another letter! And call Zee TV, ask them if I can be his partner on the show. My mother always praises my vocal talents when I sing in the shower.

PEON: But sir, I thought didn't live with your mommy anymore ....

CBI INSPECTOR: Abay saalay ...

Whats the Big Deal?

He will read what have been provided to him, we only have to guess who have wrote the text , pernab muker jee ? or some 1 else

CBI INSPECTOR: Buahhhaaahaaa (evil laugh) We'll use all sorts of 'anonymous sources' in the media to tell his tale! No wait, tell a dozen different tales, including several names - we'll make him write letters - we'll make him go on TV - the Pak's will have to cooperate, especially if he is 'singing like a canary' on Antakshari!

PEON: Sir, should we pass on any of this evidence to the Pakistanis so the can arrest the perpetrators?

CBI INSPECTOR: What! Are you nuts? This is still a half-baked investigation you fool! We can't share information with anyone!

PEON: But sir, we have been putting out all this information out through the media ...

CBI INSPECTOR: Why you shut up! you have half-baked my bheja already. Go make him write another letter! And call Zee TV, ask them if I can be his partner on the show. My mother always praises my vocal talents when I sing in the shower.

PEON: But sir, I thought didn't live with your mommy anymore ....

CBI INSPECTOR: Abay saalay ...

Even if the person who has been caught on camera gunning down innocent people in a busy railway station admits to his crimes, writes a letter and all that sort of rot, its not taken as a proof.

When the person it to be produced before a TV for a live capture of his confession, its being ridiculed. When the Police informs to the press that he is singing like a canary, its being termed as Bull Shite and the confession is thrown to the dustbin and termed as one, which has been got under police brutality.

Suppose we hand over Kasab to you guys and if he admits that he is an Indian, I guess, the same accusations are gonna fly that he has done it owing to police brutality. He may not probably name so and so as his parents I guess.

There is gonna be no end to this fallacy. So, let me ask you guys a question. What is that you gonna declare as a clean and clear evidence? Maybe that could help clear stuff a bit here...
:what:

Tamashay and more tamashay.

Asim instead of dissing it , don't you think you guys are loosing out in Public diplomacy(You can call it propaganda). I have never seen an analysis here on how effective a weapon public diplomacy has become and how skillfully it is being employed by India. We are of have not even fired a single shot and yet we are able to send the meassage across varied levels and theaters. Public diploacy (Propaganda) has always been a force in conflicts. How many shots were fired in Cold war?

Back
Top Bottom