What's new

Breaking: Navy MiG-29K crashes in Goa, pilots eject safely

It looks like 1 engine is dead and the other is on fire. Assuming this is a real video.

The Russians got India well and good with this Aircraft carrier and their conditions that the 29's are mandatory.

I hope they just transfer these navy jets to the I. A. F. & come up with a new plan !

You keep assuming and blaming others.

Indian Pilot uses Facebook instantly after dropping MIG-29 Aircraft
November 17, 2019
Indian pilots have dropped two and a half billion MiG-29 aircraft and then started using Facebook. Remember that another aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed yesterday.
According to details, the MiG-29 aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in the open area near the church. Before the plane crashed, both pilots were able to execute. Now after the Indian aircraft has fallen, a picture of its pilots has been revealed in which one pilot is using Facebook while the other is receiving medical help.

According to Indian media, fire broke out after the plane crashed, leaving firefighters from Varna and Margao to the scene. The fire brigade team was also dispatched to the scene. According to Indian media, the aircraft was on a training flight. It should be noted that this is not the first case of an Indian Air Force plane crash.

Earlier, several Indian Air Force planes were destroyed during training flights. The Indian Air Force’s MiG-21 plane crashed in the Indian city of Gwalior two months ago. Both pilots were safe and no casualties were reported.

@Shahzaz ud din, Brother try checking the forum if such a post exists before we open a new thread.
Bro I always do check.But some times titles does not match.So repetition happens but occasionally.

Before the plane crashed, both pilots were able to execute
:butcher: :undecided:

a picture of its pilots has been revealed in which one pilot is using Facebook
India should upgrade all her jets with Android or Apple Car Play. No one should miss any notifications even during the heat of the battle.

In a 2 seater aircraft:
Front bencher: Tweeting live with enemy missile lock on us
Back bencher: Selfie with pitbull Amraam

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom