What's new

Breaking: Navy MiG-29K crashes in Goa, pilots eject safely

My dear that would happen even after a flame out......a jet falling out of sky would disintegrate whether one engine is out or both.
Dear back. What I meant there is a chance both engines could've flamed out. Ending it there.

Cheers!!!

I have to say, not all Indian pilots are ejection happy. This year they had a bird strike on a Jaguar on take off with one engine taken out. That pilot had the presence of mind to eject his stores and land back to the base safely. Still, a twin-seat Mig-29 out is great news.

As for Tejas, has it finally made it through FOC yet? Also, there is still 6 weeks left to go and IAF owes us a crash for December to celebrate 2020 in style.

2 crashes will finish 2019 with a bang

These are graduates of the highly accomplished school in India, the ETI (Ejection Training Institute).
Their last invention, which didn't make it to production unfortunately, was a parachute that opens on impact, similar to airbags in cars. Don't take these guys lightly.

Not sure how authentic is this video but does that look anything like a bird strike.

I saw it on my phone earlier. A lot more intense than what a birdstrike would look like.

Since you are an actual pilot, do allow us to gain from your knowledge, dont know why you eject so quickly? :D
You're a funny one . And I'm unaware why they'd eject that quickly. When your hydraulics and FCS are done, even if the emergency flight control computers don't help....lots of variables unless there is some enjoyment in ejecting quickly.

You're a funny one ..

Oh you know us boots, we like playing with you guys :D

Just imagine you in a trubo-prop, and being told by ATC at a landing strip, go around, after the 3rd time you inquire why, and ATC says: because you finished Khafee's tea milk. :omghaha:

Btw it's not just you guys, even the navy guys get it from us.

s-l300.jpg

Legal Note: This is a hypothetical situation

Last edited:
Always fake bird hits to cover poor Indian maintenance and poorly trained pilots

I bet you anything when these planes go down due to pilot error, the pilots will blame bird strike
When the plane fails due to poor Indian maintenance to cover their asses the birds come out again

Birds 15 - IAF 0 in 2019

At some point Indians must stop making excuses and start saying WTF IAF:hitwall:WTF

1:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sick::rofl::sick::sick::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’d rather blame Jinnah for that!!! He wished PAF to be the second to none!!! It automatically means IAF to be the last of all...

Last edited:
Still plenty of time before the year ends .... let’s aim for 17 crashes... why settle for 15?
In the Indian mindset - crashing aircrafts is like showing off their wealth!! They have so much they don’t losing some....

It's often said that rather than any effort to save an aircraft, Indian pilots are known to hit the ejection button at the first sign of an emergency. This image is further proof of the said claim.
The MiG-29K has already crashed and is burning while the pilots are high in the air dangling down by their parachutes....thus meaning immediate ejection at altitude.

EJgEzrMXkAEcBnd.jpg
As per the understanding of the Ehl-i Dunya, DEATH = DEFEAT

The News story said the Mig had engine trouble, but this plane is twin engined. Did both engines fail at the same time or did the pilots ditched at the first sign of trouble?
With a pilot to a/c ratio of 0.8, I am pretty sure they are under the direct and clear order of ejecting - be it the engine trouble, pigeons, PAF jets or something else....

Oh you know us boots, we like playing with you guys :D

Just imagine you in a trubo-prop, and being told by ATC at a landing strip, go around, after the 3rd time you inquire why, and ATC says: because you finished Khafee's tea milk. :omghaha:

Btw it's not just you guys, even the navy guys get it from us.

s-l300.jpg

Legal Note: This is a hypothetical situation
Sage Green boots here sir.

Cheers!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom