What's new

Breaking! Large oil, gas reserves found near Karachi: PM

Nigeria also have big oil reserves but he failed to utilise, instead foreign companies are taking benefit from there source, It all depends now how Pakistan government is going to deal with the oil companies and how they are making agreements, otherwise we will get only pennies.

Nigeria also have big oil reserves but he failed to utilise, instead foreign companies are taking benefit from there source, It all depends now how Pakistan government is going to deal with the oil companies and how they are making agreements, otherwise we will get only pennies.
We do not have Noora or Zardari leading the country this time

IBs kr do yar pichlay hafty m 2
Bar already ameer hotay hotay reh gy hain:fie:
Mubarakbad, wasool kr lee
Dhundhora be peet dia, Family WhatsApp Group ma
Jealous folks now spreading jealousy everywhere :fie:

@Indus Pakistan , my friend, looks like Pak State is going to become 'oily arab' too!

@Khafee I guess, if true, Pak can become OPEC memeber??? What says you?

This would validate my thesis that Pak is strategic stakeholder in ME.

For that we need to have a population to crude oil reserves ratio similar to Norway/M.E countries.
The best option in my opinion would be to invest in the most neglected sector in pakistan. Human development. Massive education, health andf social programme to lift up the underdeveloped and poorer sections of society. This would have huge long term benefits for the country.

In an ideal world yes. This will not be the case with this exploration if it only covers our oil import requirement for next few years.

The benefits from suggestions proposed by you will be realized in long term while we need to invest profits in sectors that can result in incremental benefits in next 5 years (from date of first profit).

China sacrificed development of some provinces at the cost of developing export/industry oriented sectors in other provinces. Later on they developed the former provinces from revenues of the export/industry oriented provinces.

There was nothing to discover, it was obvious with poping of islands out of sea bed.

People don't understand ,that was Miracle of Allah , gift for Pakistan , that little island showed whole world something big is down there , Some thing really big and now(after that earth quick) doors are open to that gold mine ……. Now this us up to us what we do with that...……..
Ask any person with experience in related field , he/she will tell you all the signs are there ……… Now hope and pray for the best.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom