What's new

Breaking: IRGC seized a British tanker

UK started it

And also UK says it was enforcing UN resolution

Is that the same resolution UN said iraq had WMD?

They follow UN when it suites them

Wouldn't make the same mistake. Argentina thought the same. UK and its small fleet and no U.S. intervening.
only 5 exocet and france gave UK codes for jamming them

No it is not.
Iran seized a SWEDISH tanker.
It is flying a British flag, but the British has no reason to negotiate.
that ship was driving in the wrong side of street and was endangering other tankers in the area and its ours and Oman duty to keep the safety of the passage of the ships in the straight of Hormoz.

Except Iran showed their incompetence by seizing the SWEDISH tanker.
STENA is a Swedish company.
then how you explain it ?
nmms_bg.jpg

CONTACT US
Northern Marine Group
Alba House
2 Central Avenue
Clydebank
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
G81 2QR

UK started it

no un resulution on that , they talked about EU sanction on Syria . funny thing is the tanker can't sail into the port they claimed it was supposed to go into as that port is too shallow for the tanker and don't have the facilities to host tanker that size .

The British tanker was on omani water when forced to divert.i think aggressive posture against Americans is good but now irgc made a big mistake.it seized a ship of American Ally and now all allies will join British and Americans.the ship seized by British can return to Iran if they talk to British but this British tank seizure is a much bigger issue.seriously I am expecting armed assault of allies now.iran wanted war from a very long time.i think it's time for war.

SBS has joined the chat

View attachment 569981

looks like Hollywood propaganda western stronk has reached alievbaijan as well unfortunately....

as it suits their propaganda as well.. use their petro dollars to buy a couple of shiny Russian systems, and have all the super intelligent alievbaijanis believe they are stronger then Iran now...

Sorry my azerbadamjani friend. but those SBS clowns are only effective against a couple of somali pirates.... if they are on a civilian vessel and Iranian naval assets arrive and demand they alter course.. they will immidiatly get on their knees like their brethren before them...

american-sailors-captured-by-Iran1-e1452724273366-600x354.jpg

2230768-3x2-340x227.jpg

Wait a minute, what happened to all of that super duper England warships, what happened to American and it's allies patrolling warships, was all that just a Hollywood show? :lol:

Any British warship in the Persian Gulf is in range of hundreds and thousands of Iranian Anti-ship missiles. These UK ships are floating deathtraps if there is ever a conflict.

The UK barely has a surface fleet, Iran could surpass the unroyal navy in 10 years.

UK started it

The JCPOA where it says Iran must be allowed to trade their oil, then the UK goes along with the clown trump to sanction Iran for following the JCPOA. trump pisses on the JCPOA in Washington violating the JCPOA, vomits that the deal was was 'worst ever', and then tries to use the JCPOA to start a war.

The entire world was in violation of the JCPOA due to trump, thus allowing Iran to get nukes, for the zionist puppet West broke the UN JCPOA before Iran did what Iran could lawfully do since the entire world was not keeping up with the JCPOA agreement.

HOW TO MAKE SENSE OF THE CLOWN SHOW THAT IS TRUMP'S FOREIGN POLICY
By David Ignatius
May 28 at 7:41 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ba55d2-818c-11e9-933d-7501070ee669_story.html

And the UK seized Iranian oil, allowing Iran to do the same to British ships. The UK believes shutting down the straits of Hormuz is acceptable behavior, because they shut down the Strait of Gibraltar.

Last edited:
The UK barely has a surface fleet, Iran could surpass the unroyal navy in 10 years.

I wouldn’t go that far:

UK has 20 major surface ships including 6 destroyers and 1 aircraft carrier

Iran has 9 frigates (zero destroyers)

UK has 10 nuclear powered submarines

Iran has 3 Kilo class and 1 Fateh submarine.

NOTE: In this case I won’t consider Iran’s midget subs like ghadir or fast patrol craft as they don’t are major vessels. Just strictly comparing big ships.

So you are correct UK has a sub par Navy, but Iran based on major surface fleet ships is even in worse shape.

Iran likely will need 20 years or more to pass UK on a major surface fleet and that is if Iran starts building destroyers RIGHT NOW. Currently we are still at frigate stage.

I keep saying this but I will say it again. Fellows, you are so simplistic! The British Tanker was taken or not taken by Iran is irrelevant. It is the NEWS, even if it is fake, that is relevant because it is the news that has impact on Oil Prices. If you noticed that Oil prices have gone up. Higher Oil prices are great news for Iran. Higher Oil prices are great news for UK, US, Australia and other countries who are desperately trying to increase 'Inflation' to keep their economies going. In fact here in Australia, we have a Clown government minister saying that we need to bump up oil prices to inflate the economy. Multinationals Oil companies are having a field day due to higher prices. All in all, this is all staged.

Let Iran -US/UK keep playing ping pong but don't harm others supplies , cannot afford high oil prices

I keep saying this but I will say it again. Fellows, you are so simplistic! The British Tanker was taken or not taken by Iran is irrelevant. It is the NEWS, even if it is fake, that is relevant because it is the news that has impact on Oil Prices. If you noticed that Oil prices have gone up. Higher Oil prices are great news for Iran. Higher Oil prices are great news for UK, US, Australia and other countries who are desperately trying to increase 'Inflation' to keep their economies going. In fact here in Australia, we have a Clown government minister saying that we need to bump up oil prices to inflate the economy. Multinationals Oil companies are having a field day due to higher prices. All in all, this is all staged.

You seem to not understand the correlation between oil prices and inflation.

Generally higher oil prices (outside of supply shocks) rise as global economic output accelerates. Makes sense, if major world economies are growing rapidly than factories, ships, cars, etc all need more oil to feed the hungry economic machine.

Alongside that if global economic growth is accelerating than naturally wage inflation, price of goods, etc will begin to rise as economies begin to exceed their long term sustainable economic output and “overheat”.

So subdued oil prices that we see today are in part due to result of oversupply of oil markets (fracking technology has led to US production increasing in last decade) while at the same time subdued demand due to slow global economic growth.

Raising the price of oil does not simply lead to increase in inflation especially if you consider inflation metrics that withdraw energy from equation.

Also in a global economy that is dealing with slow growth, raising oil prices can actually end up slowing economic growth output further which ultimately leads to recessions.

The British tanker was on omani water when forced to divert.i think aggressive posture against Americans is good but now irgc made a big mistake.it seized a ship of American Ally and now all allies will join British and Americans.the ship seized by British can return to Iran if they talk to British but this British tank seizure is a much bigger issue.seriously I am expecting armed assault of allies now.iran wanted war from a very long time.i think it's time for war.
british tanker was on the wrong side of the street and were endangering all the ships that were coming out of the persian gulf . what will happen to you if police get you while you are driving on te wrong side of the street in busiest street of your city ?

Back
Top Bottom