20.jpg

3.jpg

Production of smart bombs

24.jpg

25.jpg

An overview:
22.jpg

vlcsnap-2016-10-01-15h41m28s562.jpg

Downed and captured from Americans few years ago while allegedly entering Iranian airspace.

Well done Iran.

I know Pakistan also has Burraq, but I don't know whether it's used battlefield or not.

Yes. it's being a while. we are using it in battle field since A year.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/952121/...armed-drone-kills-3-militants-in-shawal-ispr/

Yes, more or less. Maybe there are others that have been unveiled. but these ones I mentioned used them in war. Turkey joined the club of operators of UCAVs just in this past month, allegedly using its Bayraktar UCAV in northern Syria.

To be honest, nations like Germany, Sweden, Great Britain or France could also produce UCAV if they want to. Don't you think so?

Dorost ghabl as moharram!!! WoW! I can't even describe what I'm feeling!!!! It feels like I'm on a roller-coaster rid and it's the funniest ride I've ever been on!!!!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

وزارت دفاع محترم ایالات متحده
با عرض سلام و خسته نباشید

طی تحقیقات صورت گرفته ، پهپادی در اندازه های گلوبال هاوک و امثالهم در کشور ما ایران وجود ندارد در حالیکه به وجود آن نیاز داریم ، لذا طبق سنوات گذشته از شما درخواست داریم توجه خود را به مرز های ما مبذول داشته و یک فروند را جهت شناسایی ارسال نمایید

بدیهی است انجام این عمل از شما موجبات لرزیدن تن جک نورثروپ در گور و شعف هر چه بیشتر شرکت northrop متبوعه خواهد شد

با تشکر
واحد مهندسی معکوس ایران

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

@militaryforum
کانال ارتش ایرانی

telegram.me/joinchat/BkOEozvqqug0lcBIcvDVgg

only thing we need now is Global Hawk UAV .
if please american can start operating using that in west Asia more

or maybe ...........

X47B would be nice too! They can launch of off their massive carriers for us!!! It be much appreciated!!! :)

This is what it truly means to be the "Fastest growing country in science and technology" And this is Iran under sanctions and embargos!!! LOL!!! I think Iran needs a weapons embargo for another 10 years by then we will be fully ready to take away all their costumers!!!

As for Israeli F-35's! U.S. RQ-170's couldn't cross Iran without detection and we didn't just detect them we intercepted hacked and brought it home to reverse engineer!
Now for every F-35 ($300 Million) We can send over 300 Iranian stealth UCAV's so for your 20 F-35's we will build 6000 stealth UCAV's and that's just our UAV's!!! so I dare you! I double dare you! Bring it!

US, China, Iran, Israel, Turkey, at least these ones have used them in battlefield
US, China and Israel had tons of videos shooting missiles in battles but I've seen just one time shooting for experiment purpose do you have one video shooting at terrorists?.

To be honest, nations like Germany, Sweden, Great Britain or France could also produce UCAV if they want to. Don't you think so?

Well Germany is not allowed too!!

Boeing has taken over Saab in Sweden basically!!

U.K. and the others have been robbed with that ridicules F-35!!!! So budget is tight!!!

The French have the Dassault nEUROn https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_nEUROn
which today probably costs $40 Million per unit!

The CH-3 is Pakistani variant produced locally.

When did Pakistan develop it's 1st cruise missile? And when did they test their 1st Anti-Ship Missile?

Countries don't develop long range ground hugging cruise missiles before 1st building an anti-ship cruise missile unless that tech is practically handed down to you and you make the parts your capable of making and assemble the parts given to you...!!

You can't build a tank if your incapable of building a car!

I respect Pakistan because they at least understand the value of a domestic indigenous weapons industry! And honestly, if it wasn't because of the weapons embargos on Iran we would likely be exactly where you are but one can say fait but more accurately correct leadership is what got Iran where it's at!

BUT the fact is no one IN THE WORLD can deny that the embargos on Iran were a GODSEND because I look at Iran's car industry and the only reason Iran is stuck is because we allow France and other to help us but if you look at it in the long run that is not help they are selling Iran it's dependency!!!!

Iran should have never allowed the French car industry back into Iran! It was a big mistake!

When did Pakistan develop it's 1st cruise missile? And when did they test their 1st Anti-Ship Missile?

Countries don't develop long range ground hugging cruise missiles before 1st building an anti-ship cruise missile unless that tech is practically handed down to you and you make the parts your capable of making and assemble the parts given to you...!!

You can't build a tank if your incapable of building a car!

I respect Pakistan because they at least understand the value of a domestic indigenous weapons industry! And honestly, if it wasn't because of the weapons embargos on Iran we would likely be exactly where you are but one can say fait but more accurately correct leadership is what got Iran where it's at!

BUT the fact is no one IN THE WORLD can deny that the embargos on Iran were a GODSEND because I look at Iran's car industry and the only reason Iran is stuck is because we allow France and other to help us but if you look at it in the long run that is not help they are selling Iran it's dependency!!!!

Iran should have never allowed the French car industry back into Iran! It was a big mistake!
What do you mean by "where Pakistan is today"?

what's make it so expensive?

Short answer IDK

Labor, Titanium, SAT capability... & compared to U.S. weapons it's not expensive!!

1 MQ-1 costs over $25 Million USD

Iran proved a UAV or UCAV connected to a satellite is a liability against advanced countries you need either full autonomy during combat or a cheaper system mix with boots on the ground....

I think Iran proved Sat controlled and operated UAV's and UCAV are only good to go up against terrorist so if your spending $20 million on a platform that platform better be able to carry out over 90% of it's mission and operation using internal systems both for navigation, recon and targeting

GPS in terms of military operation is a liability and today only the cheapest U.S. weapons rely on GPS

Of course, it's not that they can't do it, it's about necessity. They easily buy from other countries.

That smaller wing shaped drone is puzzling

What kind of engine is equipped with, how its been deployed if the missiles on the expositions are not just for show, is it big enough to feature landing gear ...

Wonder if that drone in particular is still a r&d concept, but I doubt it, since one of the photos displays many of them

IRI will be needing even bigger strike drones

But, thats probably issue of developing belonging engines. Surely, display and the video is a proof o a certain technology breakthrough. Now, the engine R&D should be highest priority

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom