What's new

BREAKING: Iran successfully launches 1st military satellite into orbit!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what Iran did today is that it tested an ICBM.

It uses a 3-stage engine using a combination of solid and liquid fuels and it was revealed during a time when an Iran-US conflict is more likely than ever. For years, Iran had taken the oil output of the Middle East hostage by ensuring that it can destroy oil fields and oil transportation outlets in Arab countries around the Persian Gulf. Now that oil has become worthless, not only the world powers won't mind such a war, but Russia and the US will actually welcome Iran destroying Arab oil fields because there's no more space for oil storage. They are already paying buyers to take the commodity off their hands because they have no storage capacity and can't shut down oil fields for a long time. Now such a war can empty oil storage and tankers and prevent a huge economic damage for Russia and the US.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what Iran did today is that it tested an ICBM.

It uses a 3-stage engine using a combination of solid and liquid fuels and it was revealed during a time when an Iran-US conflict is more likely than ever. For years, Iran had taken the oil output of the Middle East hostage by ensuring that it can destroy oil fields and oil transportation outlets in Arab countries around the Persian Gulf. Now that oil has become worthless, not only the world powers won't mind such a war, but Russia and the US will actually welcome Iran destroying Arab oil fields because there's no more space for oil storage. They are already paying buyers to take the commodity off their hands because they have no storage capacity and can't shut down oil fields for a long time. Now such a war can empty oil storage and tankers and prevent a huge economic damage for Russia and the US.
We dont need ICBM's to destroy Persian gulf arab states oil infrastructure. You realize that ?

I have really began to dislike Iran because of the Indian influence there however if this is true then once again I am forced to commend Iran on their achievement. Against all odds, surrounded by enemies, they have done well for their country. Congratz.

We dont need ICBM's to destroy Persian gulf arab states oil infrastructure. You realize that ?
How's that relevant to what I said? Do you have comprehension issues?
We need ICBMs to reach Diego Garcia.

Let me help you digest what I said: For years, our deterrence policy was based on threatening to destroy Arab oil fields in the Persian Gulf to cut off the flow of oil which is vital for international economy. Now that oil is worthless, the US not only won't mind it, but will welcome it. So, we need another deterrence against a possible US aggression. Hence, they tested an ICBM to send a strong military message to the US to prevent a potential war in near future.

This was a message to Rohani governmenr..... if you wont put a satellite into space, the Sepah will.

This SLV is SIGNIFICANTLY larger than the Simorgh that failed a few months ago:

13990203123154907202017910.jpg

Nope... it's smaller than both !

But better than both...

How's that relevant to what I said? Do you have comprehension issues?
We need ICBMs to reach Diego Garcia.

Let me help you digest what I said: For years, our deterrence policy was based on threatening to destroy Arab oil fields in the Persian Gulf to cut off the flow of oil which is vital for international economy. Now that oil is worthless, the US not only won't mind it, but will welcome it. So, we need another deterrence against a possible US aggression. Hence, they tested an ICBM to send a strong military message to the US to prevent a potential war in near future.

It's a tactical SLV to launch eyes into space as fast as possible !

definitely a big arse ICBM haha

Is such a thing common? I mean a tactical SLV that enables you to launch spy satellites into space during a war?

It's either what you said, or they are building IRBMs/ICBMs. Otherwise, why would they use solid fuel and portable launchers to launch satellites into space? That doesn't make much sense. Does it?

Is such a thing common? I mean a tactical SLV that enables you to launch spy satellites into space during a war?

It's either what you said, or they are building IRBMs/ICBMs. Otherwise, why would they use solid fuel and portable launchers to launch satellites into space? That doesn't make much sense. Does it?

Solid fuel used in 2nd stage !

First stage is Qadr-F MRBM ...

interesting... say if it is worth it, we might even see a bigger (say 100kgs) satellite with lower life, lower orbit and better resolution... say a satellite with 1 month of life but waaaay better cameras and optics onboard. If I was in charge, I would certainly look for this option...:-)

Back
Top Bottom