What's new

Breaking: International Criminal Court issues arrest warrants for Vladimir Putin and Maria Belova for war crimes in Ukraine

When will International Court of Justice issue arrest warrants for Bush, Blair, Cheney, Obama and Netanyahu?

It continues to amaze me how so many here at PDF have no sympathy for the Ukrainian people. Ukrainians are not "Anglos". They are not now, and have never been, colonialist exploiters of others. If you cannot understand that the Russian invasion of the Ukraine is a trajedy for its civilian population then you truly have lost your human soul. Islam can't save you from this defect.

Right! Islam cant save us. But if you have so much sympathy for Ukrainians, show some sympathy for Palestianians, Iraqis and Syrians too. They dont deserve sympathy because they are at the receiving end of the crimes by Americans and their allies?

yes but this move will not serve to justice even though Putin as any leader involved in wars is legitimate target for prosecuting but this particular case will damage reputation of the court and enhance furhter claims that it is politically driven one and that is not good for future work and legitimacy of it.
It is politically and financially motivated court. Once they were going to prosecute US marines for human right violations in the Afghanistan. Trump told them we don't hand over our soldiers to any one and US will ban those prosecutors travelling to the US and freeze there assets who are calling for the case. No one have ever heard about that case since again.

aff02a69aadbb6f5043e7dfd70be2ace.jpg

George Bush just finished what his father should have done to begin with, the overthrow of an evil dictator. We know Iraq had chemical weapons and nuclear/biological weapons programs for decades. Are you trying to say that's a lie? Saddam brought Iraq to ruin, that's unquestionable.
the chemical weapon found by Australian forces turn out not to be chemical weapon at all. iraq chemical weapon was destroyed.
more importantly if you are allowed to overthrow a government for chemical weapon then a certain rogue state east side of pacific most be at top of the list

It continues to amaze me how so many here at PDF have no sympathy for the Ukrainian people. Ukrainians are not "Anglos". They are not now, and have never been, colonialist exploiters of others. If you cannot understand that the Russian invasion of the Ukraine is a trajedy for its civilian population then you truly have lost your human soul. Islam can't save you from this defect.
do you had sympathy for victims of us direct and indirect wars ?
did you had sympathy for people of Donbas that for 8 years were getting shelled by Ukrainian forces

Sorry dude. We don't buy this narrative.

When will International Court of Justice issue arrest warrants for Bush, Blair, Cheney, Obama and Netanyahu?

Right! Islam cant save us. But if you have so much sympathy for Ukrainians, show some sympathy for Palestianians, Iraqis and Syrians too. They dont deserve sympathy because they are at the receiving end of the crimes by Americans and their allies?

They are literally begging for sympathy when they are a major part of the problem.

Damn - there goes Putins vacation plans - now he has to stay in the backward shithole that is Russia …… :-)
And people like you will risk their lives in a dangling boat to have a chance to live illegally in that shithole...

No arrest weren't for Bush Blair or nethenyahu

Imagine that!!! The credibility of western court.

Meanwhile putins middle finger popped up

Then what would you say about the Palestinians?

Then what would you say about the Palestinians?
The Palestinians should have, long ago, accepted either (1) second class citizenship in a country dominated by Jewish countrymen, or (2) a rump state on the west bank allied with Jordan. Then, they should have worked tirelessly to become educationally and economically equals of the Jews of Israel. I believe, were they capable of doing that, by either path, they would be able to regain a good life in Palestine. I also believe that, were the Palestinians to follow either strategy, they would recieve tremendous financial support from "the West". As it is today, I have no sympathy for the Palestinian leadership's choice of unending poverty and simmering war with Israel.

ICC is a joke. They coudnt even get African countries to act on the warrant for president of Sudan, much less any chance of this working.

US has not ratified ICC charter either. They dont want Bush, Cheney, Obama or any other official held to this standard either.

ICC is a joke. They coudnt even get African countries to act on the warrant for president of Sudan, much less any chance of this working.

US has not ratified ICC charter either. They dont want Bush, Cheney, Obama or any other official held to this standard either.
The US, Russia, China, India not having ratified doesnt mean anything. Putin is now on a ICC warrant list with a handfull of suspects of crimes against humanity - forever, since he probably has every intention staying away.
That is a major embarrassment for him personally and for Russia. Despite Russia being an autocracy, they still like to pretend the country is rules based.

At PDF there are many Pakistanis and Indians, for that matter, who criticized Russia for the invasion of Ukrainian lands. Fast forward to what Israel is doing to Palestinians and i find most of the Ukrainians siding 100% with Israel (Irony died a long time ago). Tell me how would you expect a common Pakistani to side with Ukrainian after seeing whats happening with Palestinians!

At PDF there are many Pakistanis and Indians, for that matter, who criticized Russia for the invasion of Ukrainian lands. Fast forward to what Israel is doing to Palestinians and i find most of the Ukrainians siding 100% with Israel (Irony died a long time ago). Tell me how would you expect a common Pakistani to side with Ukrainian after seeing whats happening with Palestinians!
Ukrainians understand that the Hamas attack on Israeli civilians was orchestrated by Iran and Russia. Putin and the Ayatollah agreed on the Hamas attack to try to shift world attention away from Russia's crimes in the Ukraine and onto antisemitic diatribes against Israel. So, Ukrainians recognize that they are being killed by the same ruthless despots that want to kill Israelis. Pakistanis should be on the side of both Ukrainians and Israelis, if they are moral people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom