What's new

Breaking: India announces stopping of offensive ops in Kashmir during Ramzan month

Stupid decision ,you dont allow terrorists to have a free run.
What an strong terrorist is this Kashmiri.
89d29bcf4ad14e40ac9d3448bf5d09ed_18.jpg

5863f313988bc.jpg

resized_50587_353.jpg

resized_50588_863.jpg

resized_50586_543.jpg

But hey, they are unarmed,

Only a terrorist could aim his weapon at the eyes of innocent/unarmed women. Indian army is a bunch of animals with human face.
I wish you could read what this Kasmiri hero says with that bandana on his front,
photo_2014-11-04_23-05-36+%5B800x600%5D.jpg

photo_2014-11-04_23-05-21+%5B800x600%5D.jpg

Labbayk Kashmir, @2800

I dont believe it, Indians kills Muslims because of their religion, so they wont stop ethnic cleansing not even during the hjoly month of Ramadan. @BHarwana @Big Tank , i cant believe it

What an strong terrorist is this Kashmiri.
89d29bcf4ad14e40ac9d3448bf5d09ed_18.jpg

5863f313988bc.jpg

resized_50587_353.jpg

resized_50588_863.jpg

resized_50586_543.jpg

But hey, they are unarmed,

Only a terrorist could aim his weapon at the eyes of innocent/unarmed women. Indian army is a bunch of animals with human face.
I wish you could read what this Kasmiri hero says with that bandana on his front,
photo_2014-11-04_23-05-36+%5B800x600%5D.jpg

photo_2014-11-04_23-05-21+%5B800x600%5D.jpg

Labbayk Kashmir, @2800

I dont believe it, Indians kills Muslims because of their religion, so they wont stop ethnic cleansing not even during the hjoly month of Ramadan. @BHarwana @Big Tank , i cant believe it

They will continue their dirty work. Their Intelligence will pick up the youth and torture them. They're gonna be some missing kashmiris into the month. Once the month ends, their bodies will appear after a fake encounter. These Hindu Zionists are just inspired by the Israelis and won't stop.

They will continue their dirty work. Their Intelligence will pick up the youth and torture them. They're gonna be some missing kashmiris into the month. Once the month ends, their bodies will appear after a fake encounter. These Hindu Zionists are just inspired by the Israelis and won't stop.
Shame on us, shame on Muslims, ....... with this liberal economy that we have....... I wish i could fight for them, if the priority wasnt for Quds, everything could be different by now. Time consuming brother :(

Shame on us, shame on Muslims, ....... with this liberal economy that we have....... I wish i could fight for them, if the priority wasnt for Quds, everything could be different by now. Time consuming brother :(

Kashmir cause was so common before the Pro Capitalists Elements came in Pakistan. Even many educated youth randomly chose to go and fight. Now it's considered something extreme.

Chinese/Russian/Iranian satellites are working round the clock and those radars are the problems not only in Republic of India but even inside Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and Nepal

Kashmir cause was so common before the Pro Capitalists Elements came in Pakistan. Even many educated youth randomly chose to go and fight. Now it's considered something extreme.
The same goes about plenty of our west lover folks that are criticizing us for defending bibi Zeinab holy shrine. Apparently its hard to be a true Muslim. My thoughts with Kashmiris

You know what really is the great game and how much wrong doings have and are being done , history is in front of all of us to understand what type of crimes have been committed against our nations and tribes . Durrand Agreement 1893, Shimla Agreement 1912, McMahon agreement 1914 and Balfour Agreement 1916.

Simla was initially rejected by the Government of India as incompatible with the 1921 Anglo-Russian Convention and during that time only in 1920 Muslim League was establishment by the knights of British Monarchy which was to derail Vande Mataram.
Pre-Durand-Line-300x242.jpg

Durrand Agreement 1893 - The Western terminus of the line is the junction of the Iran-Afghanistan-India. The Eastern terminus is the junction of the Afghanistan-India (Jammu and Kashmir). From the eastern terminus of the line eastward to the junction of Afghanistan-China-India (Jammu and Kashmir).

Durand_Line.jpg

You know what really is the great game and how much wrong doings have and are being done , history is in front of all of us to understand what type of crimes have been committed against our nations and tribes . Durrand Agreement 1893, Shimla Agreement 1912, McMahon agreement 1914 and Balfour Agreement 1916.

Simla was initially rejected by the Government of India as incompatible with the 1921 Anglo-Russian Convention and during that time only in 1920 Muslim League was establishment by the knights of British Monarchy which was to derail Vande Mataram.
Pre-Durand-Line-300x242.jpg

Durrand Agreement 1893 - The Western terminus of the line is the junction of the Iran-Afghanistan-India. The Eastern terminus is the junction of the Afghanistan-India (Jammu and Kashmir). From the eastern terminus of the line eastward to the junction of Afghanistan-China-India (Jammu and Kashmir).

Durand_Line.jpg

Theres a pashtun genocide in Afghanistan No one wants to Talk about

The same goes about plenty of our west lover folks that are criticizing us for defending bibi Zeinab holy shrine. Apparently its hard to be a true Muslim. My thoughts with Kashmiris

Al ‘Askarī Shrine , The dome of the shrine was destroyed in a bombing by baathists in February 2006 and its two remaining minarets were destroyed in another bombing in June 2007.

Theres a pashtun genocide in Afghanistan No one wants to Talk about

Pashtuns are part of the Indus valley civilization and Pashtuns are of similar stock as Indians.

indian-spiritual-leader-mohandas-karamchand-gandhi-known-as-the-picture-id102262248

badshah-khan-main.jpg

President-Shankar-Daya-Sharma-and-Prime-Minister-of-India,-Rajiv-Gandhi-called-on-Khan-Abdul-Ghaffar-Khan-in-the-Bombay-Hospital-in-Bombay-on-May-1.jpg

Pashtuns in Afghanistan are being killed.

Pashtuns in Pakistan are flourishing.

Pashtuns of Afghanistan are fighting to defend their country from all the neighbouring countries Pakistan/Iran/China/CSTO and are being assisted by Republic of India, United States of America, Republic of Turkey and GCC.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-who-have-joined-militancy-lt-gen-satish-dua/
Ramzan ceasefire an opportunity to engage with youth who have joined militancy: Lt Gen Satish Dua

When asked about the possibility of aggression from the other side, Lt Gen Dua said, "The ceasefire order has a qualifier. If terrorists attack our forces, we reserve the right to retaliate in self defense."

Written by Sushant Kulkarni | Pune | Updated: May 18, 2018 4:28:47 pm

satishdua.jpg

Lt. Gen Satish Dua presenting award to passing out officers from MILIT, Pune.

The unilateral ceasefire announced by the Centre in Jammu and Kashmir is an opportunity to engage with the youth who have joined militancy and an attempt to bring them back into mainstream,’ said Lt Gen Satish Dua, Chief of Integrated Defence Staff said in Pune on Friday.

Lt Gen Dua, who is known for his expertise in counter terrorism operations and is currently the Chief of Integrated Defense Staff to the Chairman, Chiefs of Staff Committee, was speaking on the sidelines of the valedictory function of academic courses at the Military Institute of Technology (MILIT).

When asked about the youth in Jammu and Kashmir joining militancy and ceasefire announced by the government, he said “It is unfortunate to see youth continuing to join the militancy. The government has now declared a unilateral ceasefire for one month. The whole purpose of this ceasefire is that during this holy month of Ramzan, we will not initiate operations so that the civil society, government organisations and elders of the society can engage with these children. After all they our own children, they are just misguided youth. This one month is an opportunity to engage with these children and an attempt to bring them back into the mainstream. We hope that there are positive results.”

When asked about the possibility of aggression from the other side, Lt Gen Dua said, “The ceasefire order has a qualifier. If terrorists attack our forces, we reserve the right to retaliate in self defense.”

Speaking about the tri-services integration between Army, Navy and the Air Force, Lt Gen Dua said, “For last couple of years, the Prime Minister has given great thrust on integration between these three services. Many areas have been identified where this integration is already there and where it needs to be enhanced. Training establishments are being combined and Tri-services exercises are also being carried out. While in the emerging fields like Cyber and Space, tri-services agencies like Defense Cyber Agency and Defense Space agency are in the pipeline.”

Last edited:
Pashtuns of Afghanistan are fighting to defend their country from all the neighbouring countries Pakistan/Iran/China/CSTO and are being assisted by Republic of India, United States of America, Republic of Turkey and GCC.

How romantic

Stamp depicts the Ashoka Capitol which became the emblem of the Government of India.

India_1947_Ashoka_Lions_1_and_half_annas.jpg
I don't really understand,I was referring to Ashoka syndrome ,
Indian politicians think they are the keepers of peace and non voilence like great king Ashoka ,

Whose tool are you holding in your dp ?
Hahaha good one !
Hey ! How come you don't have a dp ? Give us a chance

I don't really understand,I was referring to Ashoka syndrome ,
Indian politicians think they are the keepers of peace and non voilence like great king Ashoka ,

Government in Bihar has announced that April 14 will be a public holiday from 2016 on account of Ashoka’s “birth anniversary”. Samarat Ashoka Jayanti

Samarat Ashoka was born in 304 BC and died in 232 BC.

Hahaha good one !
Hey ! How come you don't have a dp ? Give us a chance

Chances has been given since the last 5 years. Action speaks louder than words and this proverb is not applied on Indians anymore now. some what 5 years or even more and its quite a long time. Who are stopping that dp from coming to me are going to get frequency and laser shocks as gifts from thier heads. The latest ISRO Satellites Cartosat 1 and Cartosat 2 are even having very excellent cameras in outer space. Isro command center knows my co ordinates round the clock.

365 x 5 years - 1825 days
1824 days - 43800 hours

Back
Top Bottom