What's new

Breaking: India announces stopping of offensive ops in Kashmir during Ramzan month

Your forefathers who fought for freedom were terrorists too according to British Raj

All the Nationalist Indians who wants the liberation of Indian Nation holy lands and who opposes colonization are made to suffer and they lives are being made miserable. Great Game is going on since centuries, this is the real reason there are prophecies about the coming of Shree Kalki Avataar and Imam Mehdi A.S.

All the Nationalist Indians who wants the liberation of Indian Nation holy lands and who opposes colonization are made to suffer and they lives are being made miserable. Great Game is going on since centuries, this is the real reason there are prophecies about the coming of Shree Kalki Avataar and Imam Mehdi A.S.

Well you can start by stop playing common wealth games. Atleast respect ur forefathers who gave their lives fighting british raj.

You rogue Army is still raping Kashmir

Come on, Isfahan Hadees explains everything.

During Alexander’s expedition, the name was Gabai (see GABAE)/Tabai (Ptolemy, Geog. 4.4.7), an important locality having an Achaemenid royal residence (basileion, Strabo, 15.3.3; Quintus Curtius, 5.13.2; Polybius, 31.9.3). It was the capital for the Gabioi people (Ptolemy, Geog. 6.4.3), whose territory, extending beyond the surrounding mountains to “above the +Khuzis” [i.e., Khuzistani people] (huper de tous Souzaious), clearly went beyond the geographical limits of the oasis. The city undoubtedly existed before 430 C.E., when Isfahan is noted as the seat of a Christian bishopric.

Isfahan with its fortifications under the Buyids, Kakuyids, and Safavids.

Isfahan lost its central role with the disintegration of the empire of the Great Saljuqs upon the death of Sanjar (552/1157) and under the subsequent rule of the Mongols, who established their Iranian headquarters in the north (Azerbaijan, subsequently Solṭāniya). After the long period of political division that followed, it was only under the Safavids that Iran, until then disputed between the Timurids and the Āq Qoyunlu (q.v.), acquired the territorial unity required for a national capital. This did not occur until the end of the 16th century, since the constant wars between the Safavids and the Ottomans during the entire first half of the century required the location of authority at this time first in Azerbaijan, then in Qazvin. In 1006/1598 Shah ʿAbbās I chose Isfahan as a central capital for his empire, which was now established approximately within the present borders of Iran. Factors in his selection included the stabilization of the western border of the empire after the peace of Amasya (962/1555, q.v.), the growing Uzbek menace on the northeast, and the European presence in the Persian Gulf that required a watchful eye on the southern shores. Isfahan remained the capital until its destruction by the Afghans in 1135/1722 (see AŠRAF ḠILZAY).

In the 1810s a British visitor writes that, “ . . . one might suppose that God’s curse has extended over parts of the city, as it did over Babylon. Houses, bazaars, mosques, palaces, whole streets are to be seen in total abandonment; and I have rode for miles among its ruins without meeting with any living creature, except perhaps a jackal peeping over a wall, or a fox running to his hole” (Morier, p. 134). In the 1860s a permanent European resident of the country can only speak of the “ruins of Isfahan” and describes its former leisure gardens as having been transformed into wheat fields (Polak, I, pp. 95, 100). In 1890, a British lady traveling from the north, when crossing the city, sees “heaps of ruins” and complains that “ . . . that mile or more of Isfahan was the one disagreeable part of the journey” (Bishop, I, p. 244), until only in Julfa (then approximately 3,000 residents, including a European community in the midst of Armenians) does she find a pleasant environment with well-maintained gardens (ibid., p. 244). As late as 1900, Pierre Loti, who discovers a busy bazaar and luxurious gardens, speaks of “oppressive ruins” (p. 163).

11668-isfahan-locator-map.jpg

Come on, Isfahan Hadees explains everything.

During Alexander’s expedition, the name was Gabai (see GABAE)/Tabai (Ptolemy, Geog. 4.4.7), an important locality having an Achaemenid royal residence (basileion, Strabo, 15.3.3; Quintus Curtius, 5.13.2; Polybius, 31.9.3). It was the capital for the Gabioi people (Ptolemy, Geog. 6.4.3), whose territory, extending beyond the surrounding mountains to “above the +Khuzis” [i.e., Khuzistani people] (huper de tous Souzaious), clearly went beyond the geographical limits of the oasis. The city undoubtedly existed before 430 C.E., when Isfahan is noted as the seat of a Christian bishopric.

Isfahan with its fortifications under the Buyids, Kakuyids, and Safavids.

Isfahan lost its central role with the disintegration of the empire of the Great Saljuqs upon the death of Sanjar (552/1157) and under the subsequent rule of the Mongols, who established their Iranian headquarters in the north (Azerbaijan, subsequently Solṭāniya). After the long period of political division that followed, it was only under the Safavids that Iran, until then disputed between the Timurids and the Āq Qoyunlu (q.v.), acquired the territorial unity required for a national capital. This did not occur until the end of the 16th century, since the constant wars between the Safavids and the Ottomans during the entire first half of the century required the location of authority at this time first in Azerbaijan, then in Qazvin. In 1006/1598 Shah ʿAbbās I chose Isfahan as a central capital for his empire, which was now established approximately within the present borders of Iran. Factors in his selection included the stabilization of the western border of the empire after the peace of Amasya (962/1555, q.v.), the growing Uzbek menace on the northeast, and the European presence in the Persian Gulf that required a watchful eye on the southern shores. Isfahan remained the capital until its destruction by the Afghans in 1135/1722 (see AŠRAF ḠILZAY).

In the 1810s a British visitor writes that, “ . . . one might suppose that God’s curse has extended over parts of the city, as it did over Babylon. Houses, bazaars, mosques, palaces, whole streets are to be seen in total abandonment; and I have rode for miles among its ruins without meeting with any living creature, except perhaps a jackal peeping over a wall, or a fox running to his hole” (Morier, p. 134). In the 1860s a permanent European resident of the country can only speak of the “ruins of Isfahan” and describes its former leisure gardens as having been transformed into wheat fields (Polak, I, pp. 95, 100). In 1890, a British lady traveling from the north, when crossing the city, sees “heaps of ruins” and complains that “ . . . that mile or more of Isfahan was the one disagreeable part of the journey” (Bishop, I, p. 244), until only in Julfa (then approximately 3,000 residents, including a European community in the midst of Armenians) does she find a pleasant environment with well-maintained gardens (ibid., p. 244). As late as 1900, Pierre Loti, who discovers a busy bazaar and luxurious gardens, speaks of “oppressive ruins” (p. 163).

11668-isfahan-locator-map.jpg

Religious discussion is Not allowed.

You done now?

Well you can start by stop playing common wealth games. Atleast respect ur forefathers who gave their lives fighting british raj.

Here its more about the Statements issued by the House of Lords of British Monarchy which is more disturbing.

Religious discussion is Not allowed.

You done now?

Here we are talking about Ramdhan and how the Indian Military protects and help the Aryans when they go for piligrimage to Shree Amarnath Yatra and Indian Muslims during the time of Ramadhan , IDD and other imporant Islamic traditions in Jammu and Kashmir State.

Here we are talking about Ramdhan and how the Indian Military protects and help the Aryans when they go for piligrimage to Shree Amarnath Yatra and Indian Muslims during the time of Ramadhan , IDD and other imporant Islamic traditions in Jammu and Kashmir State.

People are Not Muslims a month every year.

Stop using Religion like a tool.

Now answer my question. Why is the rogue Army still doing operation if the government has requested to?

Bara dushman bana phirta hai 5th Generation warfare ka

A very bad decision. Last time a ceasefire was allowed, the terrorists regrouped and we paid a huge price..I don't know whether they even remember it.

Updated:June 14, 2017, 8:44 AM IST

DGP SP Vaid said there was intelligence input about terror attacks on the 17th day of Ramzan on Tuesday and the anniversary of Battle of Badr, the first battle of Islam which took place in March 624 AD, and all necessary precautions were taken, reported PTI.

A grenade was hurled at a CRPF camp at Ladiyar in Tral area of Pulwama district. Ten paramilitary jawans were injured in the attack, a police official said. "Two jawans were seriously injured, but they are out of danger," Vaid said.

In the second attack, the militants opened fire on the security personnel guarding the residence of a retired high court judge at Anchidora in Anantnag district, resulting in injuries to two cops, he said.

The police chief said the terrorists snatched four self-loading rifles from the policemen posted there.

The third attack took place on a CRPF camp at Padgampora in Pulwama, but no one was hurt in it as the grenade hurled by the militants exploded mid-air.

Gazwah e Jung e Badr took place after Sarya e Mutah and those battles were against oppression and against Slavery and the current situation according to Hadees of Prophet Muhammed PBUH , its clearly visible who are standing against religion.

People are Not Muslims a month every year.

Stop using Religion like a tool.

Now answer my question. Why is the rogue Army still doing operation if the government has requested to?

Bara dushman bana phirta hai 5th Generation warfare ka

Ramadhan Ceasefire has been always violated by those who doesnt follow the religion, we can see that in Syria, Iraq, Yeman, Afghanistan and India. Houthis have violated it, Baathists have violated it in Iraq, Syria and Yeman. Al Qaida in Afghanistan and even in Egypt and the so called Muslim religious warriors in Jammu and Kashmir. Situation is even the same in Assam and Bengal province. Mandirs and Masajeeds are being targetted during religious months and days.

Ramadhan Ceasefire has been always violated by those who doesnt follow the religion, we can see that in Syria, Iraq, Yeman, Afghanistan and India. Houthis have violated it, Baathists have violated it in Iraq, Syria and Yeman. Al Qaida in Afghanistan and even in Egypt and the so called Muslim religious warriors in Jammu and Kashmir. Situation is even the same in Assam and Bengal province. Mandirs and Masajeeds are being targetted during religious months and days.

You have your understanding of Ramadan. They have their own.

Kashmiris are Not your People so you understand little about them. You just want the Land and if some greater Israel Mullah Fantasy is your excuse. I am sure Stone Pelters have a Better one.

Now Come back without the propaganda and tell me why the rogue Army which is nuclear armed disobeying a popular government in India.

I will Not let the thread Go past this stage

You have your understanding of Ramadan. They have their own.

Kashmiris are Not your People so you understand little about them. You just want the Land and if some greater Israel Mullah Fantasy is your excuse. I am sure Stone Pelters have a Better one.

Now Come back without the propaganda and tell me why the rogue Army which is nuclear armed disobeying a popular government in India.

I will Not let the thread Go past this stage

Jammu and Kashmir is intergal part of Republic of India and since centuries Jammu and Kashmir region is having religious imporance for the Aryans of Indus Valley Civilization.

Pakistan Military is even aware about the religious importance of Kashmir which is for the Aryans of Republic of India and Kashmir name itself comes from Maharishi Kashyap.

Jammu and Kashmir is intergal part of Republic of India and since centuries Jammu and Kashmir region is having religious imporance for the Aryans of Indus Valley Civilization.

Pakistan Military is even aware about the religious importance of Kashmir which is for the Aryans of Republic of India and Kashmir name itself comes from Maharishi Kashyap.

Pakistan as envisioned has all the Religious Centers under protection from the state.

India as envisioned is godless.

Rest is just Propaganda

Back
Top Bottom