What's new

Breaking: IAF Rafales practise mountain night flying for Ladakh in Himachal Pradesh

Rafaels effectiveness is hampered severely in mountainous terrain due to various tactics employed by adversaries like PAF in lieu of AWACS..
I always thought SU30MKI was a game changer, what happened ?
@Microsoft
3150un.jpg

I like this speed

Within 1 its "fully" operational"

At this speed first Rafale crash should be by the end of week 3
It does seem to be a highly speeded up induction.
Straight away to night operations does not bode well for peace in our eastern region.
But a dozen pilots were in France for months for training, so maybe they are quite familiar with the planes by now.

Suddennesssw...:lock:The:lock:sheer:lock:suddennes:lock:of:lock::lock:the:lock:move...:lock:The:lock:unpredictability:lock:of:lock:the:lock:move...:lock:The:lock:faact:lock:tht:lock:the:lock:Chinese:lock:were:lock:shocked...:lock:Unaware:lock:of:lock:what:lock:hit:lock:them...:lock:It:lock:was:lock:done...:lock:The:lock:message:lock:was:lock:conveyed...:lock:That:lock:we:lock:shall:lock:ATTACk:lock:when:lock:we:lock:WiSH!!!:lock:And:lock:we:lock:SHall:lock:attack:lock:wit:lock:S:lock:T:lock:E:lock:A:lock:L:lock:T:lock:H:lock:and:lock:swiftness!!:lock:This:lock:is:lock:naya:lock:bharaat:lock:viewers,:lock:this:lock:is:lock:new:lock:India!:lock:

*stands from designated shitting streetspot* *surrenders Lehto China*

'A government official said the top-of-the-line fighter jets are staying away from the LAC lest the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) radars in occupied Aksai Chin identify their frequency signatures and use it to jam in the worst case scenario'.

Doesn't it work both ways....staying away from LAC and how is it supposed to deliver in that sector when it's required.

But a dozen pilots were in France for months for training, so maybe they are quite familiar with the planes by now.
But his was a basic training not operational training, and i would take years for developing tactics against Chinese J-11/J-16/J-10 and PAF F-16

But his was a basic training not operational training, and i would take years for developing tactics against Chinese J-11/J-16/J-10 and PAF F-16

Exactly, unless those Indian pilots took part in International Airforce exercises with Rafales.

Breaking News Soon:
Rafale shot down by Indian SAMs, mistaken for Hostile J16.

Coz well Indian Communication would get jammed any way and these Rafales would be easy pickings for Indian SAMs.

What tactics? Only tactics that Indian Pilots needed to make this jet fully operational was to master the ejection system. If they managed to learn how to dump fuel loads to save their behinds then it is a bonus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom