What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

Yes, PTI without Punjab govt will be a mostly toothless govt and I really hope that doesn't happen. Pakistan really needs PTI to govern and reform Punjab like it was done by PTI in K-P for the last 5 years. Also, the Noon League can be very effective opposition in Punjab and groom its new leadership for 2023. In the end, who knows, Imran Khan may not be able to 'deliver' and people may wish for Shahbaz Sharif back in 2023. Noon League must see political wisdom in becoming an opposition in Punjab Assembly.

Having said that, I think the Independents would go the way of the party ruling the Center and so it's almost certain PTI will form the govt in Punjab.

PS. PTI should not let Zardari off the hook by getting his 6 MPA's support: PPP's corruption and mismanagement of Sindh in last 10 years is a crime of epic proportions and so even if it takes making a Forward Block in Punjab to not appease Zardari then so be it! I hate Forward Blocks but some times they are better than the alternatives.

PTI is looking to strengthen institutions by making them independent. I don't think it will be up to them who NAB and other agencies prosecute. This is the way forward. No to political influence in FIA/NAB/FBR/MI/Police

Those 8 seats is make or do for PTI. They are the difference between forming and not forming government. Parvaiz Elahi must become CM
The sole reason for PML Q to have won that seats is because of their seat adjustment with PTI....PTI being the largest party in this would be coalition should get the chance to field their candidate as the next potential CM

I dont understand this...how can a party that has won probably around 8 seats in PA be entrusted with the CMship of that province????????
You will know if you ever use ring road :)

I donot think a Chief Minister from PML-Q with 7-8 seats will work, PTI must have its own CM if it really wants to reform Punjab and put its own strong foothold in Punjab for next 10-15 years like PMLN.

It was reported that Nawaz Sharif had promised Parvaiz Elahi that if PML-N win Pakistani general election, 1997, Elahi would be made the chief minister of Punjab. However, when the PML-N won the 1997 general elections. Nawaz Sharif appointed his brother Shahbaz Sharif as the Chief Minister of Punjab.

PTI is looking to strengthen institutions by making them independent. I don't think it will be up to them who NAB and other agencies prosecute. This is the way forward. No to political influence in FIA/NAB/FBR/MI/Police

True.
But there really are 'alien forces' in the background. As someone like me who's supporting PTI right now, I have no hesitation in saying that those forces sensed another PMLN victory in 2018 and so took active role in exposing the corruptions of the Sharifs. NAB can only work on evidence--and no one can beat the evidence provided by the Alien Forces. Imran Khan, having won by much larger margin, does'n't need Zardari. IF he had to, he might have slowed down against Zardari.

LMAO. PML-Q aint going to PML-N.
PTI should make Parvaiz Elahi as the CM. The people of Punjab love him. He’s a bigger leader than other PTI candidates for CM. His 8 seats and loyalty to PTI is really important. Also this will ensure that N will reduced to 3rd place in Punjab for the next election. Making him CM is essentially making him loyal PTI member, he will be so happy that he will forget about Q.

Seems Shahwaz sharif managed to get deal with establishment .Also PTI in center as well as state level will be too powerful for some forces.

PTI should make Parvaiz Elahi as the CM. The people of Punjab love him. He’s a bigger leader than other PTI candidates for CM. His 8 seats and loyalty to PTI is really important. Also this will ensure that N will reduced to 3rd place in Punjab for the next election. Making him CM is essentially making him loyal PTI member, he will be so happy that he will forget about Q.

It can work both ways, PMLQ Pervaiz Elahi can destroy PTI too and wee away PTI members by being CM and give important positions as per his wish.

Dangerous move by PTI with large 123 Punjab seats.

Why iam not surprised you've got the same set of bargaining skills like our Generals possess.

zaksicn.jpg

I know this one MPA Raja sageer who was fighting on independent seat to contest election against son of Raja zarful haq and I asked him why he is not contesting election on party ticket and he told me that you will understand the value of independent MPAs after election and he was right considering how PML(N), PML(Q) and PTI desperately want them and aue yea MPAS apni boli lgahein ghey abb..whowver pay the high price will get them lol

Seems Shahwaz sharif managed to get deal with establishment .Also PTI in center as well as state level will be too powerful for some forces.

Bhai tu apna masala doosa kahin or baich ja k

Back
Top Bottom