What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

he told me that you will understand the value of independent MPAs after election and he was right considering how PML(N), PML(Q) and PTI desperately want them and aue yea MPAS apni boli lgahein ghey abb..whowver pay the high price will get them lol

As per your comment Azad jo boli laghain gaye aka who ever pays the high price PTI / PMLN gets them. I fear this is criminal, and if Azad found getting bribes from parties, ECP should disqualify them immediately.

By law or Constituition, Azad can decide to join based on Political party manisfesto, ideas and political power, no mention of taking bribes.

Its going to be suicidal for PPP to lend a helping hand to navaz league in punjab. Coz they know it very well that indirectly pti is their best bet in putting an end to sharif dynasty once and for all -------. Someone has to bell the cat for the sake of their political future in punjab .
The only practical option left for shehbaz is to declare Bilawal as a candidate for pm and in return save his cm ship but then there are noori and khaki factors as well.
@Sheepistanis

Yes, PTI without Punjab govt will be a mostly toothless govt and I really hope that doesn't happen. Pakistan really needs PTI to govern and reform Punjab like it was done by PTI in K-P for the last 5 years. Also, the Noon League can be very effective opposition in Punjab and groom its new leadership for 2023. In the end, who knows, Imran Khan may not be able to 'deliver' and people may wish for Shahbaz Sharif back in 2023. Noon League must see political wisdom in becoming an opposition in Punjab Assembly.

Having said that, I think the Independents would go the way of the party ruling the Center and so it's almost certain PTI will form the govt in Punjab.

PS. PTI should not let Zardari off the hook by getting his 6 MPA's support: PPP's corruption and mismanagement of Sindh in last 10 years is a crime of epic proportions and so even if it takes making a Forward Block in Punjab to not appease Zardari then so be it! I hate Forward Blocks but some times they are better than the alternatives.
Well actually 4-5 months from now you will see forwars bloc from pmln and 3-4 more ministers in jail expect a kpk style result in 2023 in Punjab :D

It can work both ways, PMLQ Pervaiz Elahi can destroy PTI too and wee away PTI members by being CM and give important positions as per his wish.

Dangerous move by PTI with large 123 Punjab seats.

Would be better to remain in opposition than let Elahi become CM.

Tahir Sadiq is thug abd labd grabber.....hes a badmash.....
Who isn't? This is why I also mentioned Yasmeen rashid but then encountered a misogynistic dumb *** wanna be pashtoon

Current PTI Punjab Govt status: 123 + 5 Azad seats = Total 128 Punjab seats.

PMLN = 129 Punjab seats

Require 149 Seats in Punjab to form provincial Govt.

No confirm news about PMLQ , PPP, Nisar Ali Khan PP seat and all the remaining 24 Azad seats position.Which way are they actually going to PTI or PMLN to form Punjab Govt??

PMLN = 129 Punjab seats

No confirm news about PMLQ , PPP, Nisar Ali Khan PP seat and all the remaining 24 Azad seats position.Which way are they actually going to PTI or PMLN to form Punjab Govt??
Pervaiz isn't willing to accept any offer from shareefs. They are arch rivals.

PMLN = 129 Punjab seats

Not 5 sir ji but 10 (7 confirmed 3 alleged) pmlq is just haggling they will turn around eventually

Pervaiz isn't willing to accept any offer from shareefs. They are arch rivals.
Maiza Hamid and many key leaders are thirsty for revenge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom