What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

Must Watch this Crucial Programme:

Especially till end some big revelations.

With even independent PTI has 123 seats and even if 15 Azad join tats 138 total Punjab seats,

Need 149 total seats in Punjab to form Provincial Government.
independent 30+ hain or pmlq bhi ha even aml bhi ha .

As per latest news, pervaiz elahi and his group to join pti... He said that we had an seat adjustment with them and now we can't break their trust. Noon contacted him through mushahid Hussain but he clearly said no to them...
Besides if anyone has read Shujat's book where he mentions the betrayals of Mian sharif, Nawaz sharif & shahbaz sharif. How they always promised CM ship for Pervaiz yet backed out every single time. so PML Q knows better than to trust sharifs.
Having said i would still hold my breath till the time Q actually declares that we are with PTI because at the end politics is a dirty game.

I believe Pervez Elahi can be trusted to run Punjab. There is no one else worthy.

Looks like Q and PPP will support N in Punjab. Game over.

it is beyond understanding or possible PML (Q) support PML (N) if you know even politics ittt kutay ka ver hey bhai

In 3 sawalon ka jawab ho tu please batadain kafi dino say pooch raha hoon mil nahe raha

1. Kulsoom Nawaz ke koi news nahe aye mar khap gaye hey kay zinda hey jiske waja say 4 mahenay Sharif khandan nay case latkaya aur apnay voters supporters ko bewakoof banaya koi news ho tu share kardain

2. Ye jo 116 Seats PTI ki hain use pe khali dhandli hoi hey yaan jo 160 auroon ki hey udhar Makkah Madina say aye Molvi sahab nay election karwaya hay?

3. ye Recounting kay baad PPP PMLN ki he seats bharti hain yaan kahen PTI ki bhi bhari hain?

I dont understand this...how can a party that has won probably around 8 seats in PA be entrusted with the CMship of that province????????

Performance mate! I have yet to find anyone who can criticize the work he did in Punjab! He is criticized on other things but not on his performance in punjab.

how big is his group?

7 MPAs of their own and as per news, they have included 2 indps... But they will support pti... 0% chance of them backing pmln..

Besides if anyone has read Shujat's book where he mentions the betrayals of Mian sharif, Nawaz sharif & shahbaz sharif. How they always promised CM ship for Pervaiz yet backed out every single time. so PML Q knows better than to trust sharifs.
Having said i would still hold my breath till the time Q actually declares that we are with PTI because at the end politics is a dirty game.

Their press conference is expected tommorow where they will formally announce their support for pti

I dont understand this...how can a party that has won probably around 8 seats in PA be entrusted with the CMship of that province????????
Those 8 seats is make or do for PTI. They are the difference between forming and not forming government. Parvaiz Elahi must become CM

Last edited:
Yes, PTI without Punjab govt will be a mostly toothless govt and I really hope that doesn't happen. Pakistan really needs PTI to govern and reform Punjab like it was done by PTI in K-P for the last 5 years. Also, the Noon League can be very effective opposition in Punjab and groom its new leadership for 2023. In the end, who knows, Imran Khan may not be able to 'deliver' and people may wish for Shahbaz Sharif back in 2023. Noon League must see political wisdom in becoming an opposition in Punjab Assembly.

Having said that, I think the Independents would go the way of the party ruling the Center and so it's almost certain PTI will form the govt in Punjab.

PS. PTI should not let Zardari off the hook by getting his 6 MPA's support: PPP's corruption and mismanagement of Sindh in last 10 years is a crime of epic proportions and so even if it takes making a Forward Block in Punjab to not appease Zardari then so be it! I hate Forward Blocks but some times they are better than the alternatives.

Lol as I write, breaking news in Sama TV that pmlq has pledged their full support to PTI and pmln sources are now claiming that they have not contacted pmlq

Back
Top Bottom