What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

He's supposed to be a pashtoon and brags about dating exotic gaaals :D

What abiut the pp winners of Q league ? Lifafa Paid journos won't give up that easily
He ain’t no pushtoon, he wishes he was, I am the real McCoy, for once we have a Pakistani prime minister, someone who has united us all.

Those idiots who say Niazi is a pushtoon are wrong he lives and breathes Punjab, he should as he hails from Punjab, if I spent decades in Punjab I would consider myself punjabi too.

Why are you spreading dismay. Punjab is going to be a cake walk for pti. Once punjab is taken over then the rest of the candidates would also fall in line at fedral level
cake walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol why are you so confident ????????????? PML-N and other Mafia ruled Punjab for 10 years still long way to go for PTI ...…
Never think that your enemy Is week , said by IK …………. now His supporters calling the battel of 21st century a cake walk.
As I said farming Govt is one problem but running it for 5 long years completely different game.
Its not any dismay ……………. It is biggest reality …………… If PTI want a stable Govt then they need forward block in Punjab and center

cake walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol why are you so confident ????????????? PML-N and other Mafia ruled Punjab for 10 years still long way to go for PTI ...…
Never think that your enemy Is week , said by IK …………. now His supporters calling the battel of 21st century a cake walk.
As I said farming Govt is one problem but running it for 5 long years completely different game.
Its not any dismay ……………. It is biggest reality …………… If PTI want a stable Govt then they need forward block in Punjab and center
:D
IMG-20180730-WA0012.jpg

Breaking : pti reached the mark of 180 in punjab @CHACHA"G"

What abiut the pp winners of Q league ? Lifafa Paid journos won't give up that easily

PP winners of Q league are included in 135 PTI's confirmed total count, it is like PTI Punjab seats 123 + 7 PMLQ + 5 Azad = 135

Whereas PMLN 129 + 6 Azad = 135. Punjab seats.

Its gone to the death.

:D
View attachment 489457
Breaking : pti reached the mark of 180 in punjab @CHACHA"G"

180 mark, LoL

Fawad Chaudry and Imran Ismail has said like 50 times this same mantra, kay 149 seats for Punjab has been confirmed and we made the count, but actually both PTI & PMLN parties has 135 each total count.

PP winners of Q league are included in 135 PTI's confirmed total count, it is like PTI Punjab seats 123 + 7 PMLQ + 5 Azad = 135

Whereas PMLN 129 + 6 Azad = 135. Punjab seats.

Its gone to the death.

180 mark, LoL

Fawad Chaudry and Imran Ismail has said like 50 times this same mantra, kay 149 seats for Punjab has been confirmed and we made the count, but actually both PTI & PMLN parties has 135 each total count.
check your numbers with the independent sources------. i reiterate pti is going to form govt in punjab . the contention lies in NA only---. n league gave up already.

Ajj hi fawad chaudhry nay kaha tha CM punjab PTI se hoga :s

Now Nearly 20+ candidates directly and indirectly contesting desparately to become the CM of Punjab.

check your numbers with the independent sources------. i reiterate pti is going to form govt in punjab . the contention lies in NA only---. n league gave up already.

I believe factual reporting only.

Supporting fully that PTi make government in Punjab so Punjab can be changed for better.

Contention is both in National Assembly and Provincial Assembly, things look good but not affirming and done yet.

I came here to see see updates on Punjab seats, not to see Pukhtoon vs Punjab BS.

ANP and N are dead, give it a rest guys.

Also @PashtunBradar is a Pukhtoon. People from Hazara and Many North Punjabis are Pukhtoons who are Hindko and Punjabi speakers.

His area in US has many people from that region.

Leave the false flagger BS.

does any one from pti, think that after 22 yrs struggle by imran khan, to win election,s

and be so close to his dream

he,s going to give CM, ship of punjab to .. a 4 seat party?

some people lack a lot of brain,s along with common sense, even to think suck act of suicide...would be commited by imran khan
no matter how many snake,s and scorpion,s are lingring beside him----------- just for one sting(kiss of death)
bushra khatoon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is there to forsee and warn imran from these hounds of hell..

@PashtunBradar is a Pukhtoon. People from Hazara and Many North Punjabis are Pukhtoons who are Hindko and Punjabi speakers.

His area in US has many people from that region.

Leave the false flagger BS.
Don’t worry this guy @Mentee is a joke himself. His whole life is controlled by Iblees. He’s a pathetic human being who picks on others. Shame on him! He can bark all he wants and abuse. I am truly Pashtun and I say Alhumdulillah!

Allah has made me Muslim, and I can grateful for it. I don’t need his approval for anything. He’s just a blind person who never has gotten any guidance. We both live in America, Alhumdulillah well educated and with good live. At least we are not amongst the Jahileen. I have been abused and picked on many times about why this “American” “caring about Pakistan”. I have come to an understanding that all these abusers are jealous of me. Remember, the whole malicious evil world comes together and picks on the righteous one.

Jazakallah for your post. You are a true loyal brother with a pure clean heart.

Back
Top Bottom