What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

Fvck parha likha chu***a.. PTI should rather try to make forward block in PMLN and PPP then entaratining this peice of shit wanna be nikka PM. Ask 6 PPP members to switch.. there is no chance of PPP ever coming to power in Punjab..

The PML-Q has demanded the post of Punjab chief minister or deputy prime minister as a condition for forming a coalition provincial government with the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI), a source within the PML-Q told DawnNewsTVon Sunday.
I am open to making him deputy pm its a fairly useless post most of the time
ARY showing 2 more to join pti today
Total confirmed 7 so figure for pti is 130 add in pmlq,bap and gda we have 139

Fvck parha likha chu***a.. PTI should rather try to make forward block in PMLN and PPP then entaratining this peice of shit wanna be nikka PM. Ask 6 PPP members to switch.. there is no chance of PPP ever coming to power in Punjab..
PTI took half of PML N's punjab vote bank and now Pervaiz Elahi will step in and destroy the rest of Noon league by making a forward block in NOON league.

Q league has a personal vendetta against Noon league especially Shahbaz Shariff all the good work they did Shahbaz destroyed by spending all the money in Lahore. Pervaiz Elahi is going to take revenge for what Noon has done to Punjab since 2007

A bitter pill we need to swallow if we want punjab to give kpk style results in 2023

My family was heavily part of the Q league when Musharaf was in power and i can assure you this, Pervaiz Elahi would rather $hit in his hands and clap then shake Shebaz Sharrifs hand let alone join a collation with him.

Q will never ever make deal with Noon league, Chaudhry brothers hate N league.
this^ spoken like a true chaudhry with self esteem ,way to go:toast_sign:

this^ spoken like a true chaudhry with self esteem ,way to go:toast_sign:
Q league the so called kings party again today are the King makers. Funny how history repeats itself.

Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi will have the last laugh against Shahbaz and Chaudhry saab will die a happy man knowing he is the reason Noon lost Punjab.

bro this man may not be the perfect person but hes the reason weve got infra revolution in punjab , the crime rate took a plunge with the initiation of projects like petroling police with almost every village got an intermediate level institute if not a degree college and when he left punjab's treasury had hundreds of billions ---------.

The pain that PML-N must be enduring seems beyond bearable.
As if like a cruel plot twist of Games of Thrones. The old enemy Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi defeated and de throned 20 years ago comes back to haunt Noon league again and put the final dagger in the heart.

Noon league never ever expected before the elections that Q league will be the reason they will loose Punjab. This is the stuff of fairy tales Pakistanio

bro this man may not be the perfect person but hes the reason weve got infra revolution in punjab , the crime rate took a plunge with the initiation of projects like petroling police with almost every village got an intermediate level institute if not a degree college and when he left punjab's treasury had hundreds of billions ---------.

I like him otherwise, but the game chaudhary playing is not only dirty but pathetic, they won seats bcoz of PTI support, now they are trying to blackmail.

I like him otherwise, but the game chaudhary playing is not only dirty but pathetic, they won seats bcoz of PTI support, now they are trying to blackmail.

That is simple reason I disapprove Pervaiz Elahi and PMLQ.

to be ever given CM Punjab role.

It will not bode well for PTI in long run.

Yasmeen Rashid can never be CM. Don’t be delusional.
Yasmeen Rashid can never be CM. Don’t be delusional.
789613_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom