What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

IMG_8235.JPG

Don’t worry this guy @Mentee is a joke himself. His whole life is controlled by Iblees. He’s a pathetic human being who picks on others. Shame on him! He can bark all he wants and abuse. I am truly Pashtun and I say Alhumdulillah!

Allah has made me Muslim, and I can grateful for it. I don’t need his approval for anything. He’s just a blind person who never has gotten any guidance. We both live in America, Alhumdulillah well educated and with good live. At least we are not amongst the Jahileen. I have been abused and picked on many times about why this “American” “caring about Pakistan”. I have come to an understanding that all these abusers are jealous of me. Remember, the whole malicious evil world comes together and picks on the righteous one.

Jazakallah for your post. You are a true loyal brother with a pure clean heart.

No problem brother. Half my family is also Pukhtoon. I don’t identify as one. I just see myself as a Lahori and Faisalabadi. I love all my Pakistani brothers.

Naya Pakistan means no more ethnic divisions and no more sexism. Great job what Imran Khan is doing. We can be proud to be Pakistanis.

No problem brother. Half my family is also Pukhtoon. I don’t identify as one. I just see myself as a Lahori and Faisalabadi. I love all my Pakistani brothers.

Naya Pakistan means no more ethnic divisions and no more sexism. Great job what Imran Khan is doing. We can be proud to be Pakistanis.
My father’s side are full Pakhtun from Mardan. While my mother’s side are Hindko/plus other South-Asian mix from Pekhawar. I was born in Karachi, migrate to California. Since my father is Pakhtun and my mother part-Pakhtun, I identify as it. Some people on this forum have an ethnic craze. My username is Pashtun and all of them see it and target me. Had my name been PunjabiRaja, SindhiWadera, all of themselves would’ve never abused me like they do because I would be similar to them. Pashtuns are an ethnic group which is very dis-similar to others Pakistani ethnicities. Even though I am Pakistani, they don’t like that fact that I am not like them. This is my guess.

My father’s side are full Pakhtun from Mardan. While my mother’s side are Hindko/plus other South-Asian mix from Pekhawar. I was born in Karachi, migrate to California. Since my father is Pakhtun and my mother part-Pakhtun, I identify as it. Some people on this forum have an ethnic craze. My username is Pashtun and all of them see it and target me. Had my name been PunjabiRaja, SindhiWadera, all of themselves would’ve never abused me like they do because I would be similar to them. Pashtuns are an ethnic group which is very dis-similar to others Pakistani ethnicities. Even though I am Pakistani, they don’t like that fact that I am not like them. This is my guess.

Unfortunately we still have a long way to go to deal with these issues, but I feel like Pakistan is finally getting over this.

Glad to know you brother. My family members are Niazis. Some consider them as fake Pukhtoons, lol, but they are not. Imran Khan is Niazi also. They are native Punjabi speakers but many also know Hindko (a Punjabi dialect.)

Anyways, who cares if someone is real or fake? Ethnicity and language are too very different things. What is important is that we are Pakistani.

Most Pakistani Americans 1st gen don’t even know Urdu, let alone Punjabi or Pukhto.

I’m glad you kept your language, Alhamdulilah. Allah swt bless you and your loved ones.

Unfortunately we still have a long way to go to deal with these issues, but I feel like Pakistan is finally getting over this.

Glad to know you brother. My family members are Niazis. Some consider them as fake Pukhtoons, lol, but they are not. Imran Khan is Niazi also. They are native Punjabi speakers but many also know Hindko (a Punjabi dialect.)

Anyways, who cares if someone is real or fake? Ethnicity and language are too very different things. What is important is that we are Pakistani.

Most Pakistani Americans 1st gen don’t even know Urdu, let alone Punjabi or Pukhto.

I’m glad you kept your language, Alhamdulilah. Allah swt bless you and your loved ones.

I said this before. Exactly, but these blind ignorant people can never understand this. When you grow up most of your life in the US, your native tongue will not perfect and some of my cousins don’t even speak Urdu at all. I am lucky enough to have a decent grasp on Urdu, and basic Pakhto skills without the compromise on my English when I have grown most of my life here. I knew this Pakistani Shia girl few years ago who didn’t speak Urdu at all and she was a immigrant here later than I was. Like you say ethnicity and Languages are two different things. If an African grow up in US, but doesn’t speak his native language—he is still African. Like said, I know some of my language(s). I would also like to add.. Yo quiero saber que estos residentes Pakistanis hablan español. —You probably understand this. Basic Spanish, a lot of people’s in US know this LOL

If its Pervez Elahi I am sure he will do a good job of governing Punjab, need to change the damn Punjab police on the same lines as KP.

If its Pervez Elahi I am sure he will do a good job of governing Punjab, need to change the damn Punjab police on the same lines as KP.
when he was c.m punjab police condition was not satisfactory in musharaf times and also monis Elahi is involved in heavy corruption so no big change is expected

does any one from pti, think that after 22 yrs struggle by imran khan, to win election,s

and be so close to his dream

he,s going to give CM, ship of punjab to .. a 4 seat party?

some people lack a lot of brain,s along with common sense, even to think suck act of suicide...would be commited by imran khan
no matter how many snake,s and scorpion,s are lingring beside him----------- just for one sting(kiss of death)
bushra khatoon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is there to forsee and warn imran from these hounds of hell..
CM Punjab is right of a PTI MP. But Why he leaving both NA seats and keeping PA seat?
PTI is more comfortably placed in Punjab than center!!!!

CM punjab will be from PTI, Chaudhry Shujaat might be new governor punjab thats all pervaiz elahi is not going to be a CM, may be a provincial minister but not CM.

Every pukhtoon lowers his head to ghilzais that’s a fact.

No one is abusing you due to your ethnicity but your foolish and sectarian posts, why bring ethnicity in to it this thread is about seats and trying to gain seats.

Imran is not a pushtoon mr Niazi is a Punjabi and he refers to himself as punjabi and so he should as he was born there and lived and grew up there.

His DP and Username is a dead giveaway!
Hello cousin.

Back
Top Bottom