What's new

BREAKING: DRDO test fires cruise missile Nirbhay from a defence range off Odisha coast.

3rd article without mentioning the crucial word "successfully"
Something is amiss.

temcdxsw.png

Don't laugh; it was excruciating to live through one flop after another.

I don't know if you remember the very trying time we had with our space rockets; now THAT was a test of character! Oh, we've paid our dues!

But what I do feel good about is that instead of some here who brag on the foundation of absolute graveyard secrecy and refuse to admit the horrible mistakes that they've made and continue to make, we are transparent about it, including the worst of the infighting and the technical debacles. Where there's truth, there's life. These can be corrected, and I notice that these are increasingly being developed with reasonable competency.

Now if we could only bring these skills to development projects. :undecided:

Congrats for firing a sub-Sonic cruise missile after many failures, by the way where it lands this time? is it predesignated area or missile land as per its own intelligence. :D
Isn't it ironic India claims to have developed (A Russian Yakont) super-sonic missile long ago but it took many years with failure to develop less advanced sub-sonic missile.:p:

Wait for the official confirmation.
As much as you say otherwise, deep down you know that unlike some countries who can induct complicated, time consuming, and pricey systems like cruise missiles after 1 test alone(even US couldn't do that), ours actually will eventually be capable and inducted.

One more article without the key word = successful.

India test fires subsonic cruise missile 'Nirbhay' - PRAGATIVADI ...

Nirbhay missile test-fired off Odisha coast | Hamara Photos News

Seems like a partial success.

Nirbhay: India test fires subsonic cruise missile 'Nirbhay'

Something is fishy or else its a partial success. Period.

The way I know Modi media, they tom-tom such tests if 100% successful. But this time this vanilla flavor is missing.

May be you should stop generalizing bro.

Back
Top Bottom