What's new

BREAKING: Cypher Is Leaked By Someone In Pak Military!!

Correct. And even Imran later admitted that it was all 'domestic issue'; well, he had milked the prevailing anti-Americanism in Pakistanis to gain huge popularity and now realizes that if he were to ever become the PM again, he can't alienate America due to trade/commercial reasons. Noticed how in a recent interview to a western journalist how he played down the role of the so-called regime change; he said something like 'well, that's all in the past'. Imagine a 'democratically elected, most popular leader of Pakistan' brushing aside direct meddling by a foreign power to remove his own regime!

Also, when he, the then sitting PM of Pakistan, was directly accusing America of 'regime change', he didn't care for the catastrophic consequences for Pakistan's economy where Biden, with a flick of his pen, starting with the SWIFT banking ban, would have destroyed Pakistan's economy.

"Us manipulated to back over throw". ? We can understand its reasons as US was not so comfortable with his policies so they would rather have supported this adventure from behind the scenes let me argue maybe Americans were fed with lies about Imran Khan by the military establishment to achieve that support. I think it makes perfect sense. I believe both American and Pakistanis/Imran missed this chance to build bridges because the establishment was manipulating both for its own selfish interest. Guess who has suffered most with the consequences!!!!! 250 million ppl. Sad story.

So where are all the slaves and sell outs also known as patwaris?

Resist the Army as it has become Yazidi Force

Resist the Hakumat because it is created by TRAITORS

All Elements in Pakistan Army who remain quiet are equally responsible and will go to hell

Majboori hai Uper se Order ata hai !!! has f pakistan up

Mod Edit: Due to merging threads a mistake has been made, so editing the OP to include the new Cypher details.

SECRET PAKISTAN CABLE DOCUMENTS U.S. PRESSURE TO REMOVE IMRAN KHAN​

Cypher never existed per PDM.

So has to be fake news

'All these events', what events are you referring to that show not circumstantial but DIRECT evidence of US involvement in orchestrating this. I really want to know.

Yes, as if the US openly put out documents for all the coups and regime changes it has brought out over the world over the past decades.

Wait about 30-40 years or so, you will get the direct evidence too once it's declassified by the US itself.

I'm not doing any mental gymnastics, I'm simply overly summarizing the supposed leaked diplomatic cable.

And what is the summary, of the whole chain of events?

1- A US official tells the Pakistani ambassador in no uncertain terms that if Imran Khan stays, it's trouble for Pakistan. If he goes, things become well. The following is what the cable itself EXACTLY says:

'I think if the no-confidence vote against the Prime Minister succeeds, all will be forgiven in Washington because the Russia visit is being looked at as a decision by the Prime Minister. Otherwise, I think it will be tough going ahead.'

'Don replied that the thinking in Washington was that given the current political turmoil in Pakistan, this was not the right time for such engagement and it could wait till the political situation in Pakistan settled down.'

2- Bajwa sees this, and combined with the already increasing distrust, goes ahead to remove the govt.

Meri baat na mano, just listen to Khwaja Asif, the guy admitted to Mansoor Ali Khan that the estab was in touch with them since 2019 or something. Heck, even the journos on ISPR or N payroll aren't doubting the content or it's repercussion or implication, but saying that PTI leaked this, not a military source. Why is Asad Toor then sharing whatsapp messages urging TV channels not to show this if it is so inconsequential?

You are behaving as if you see the Sun rise from the East everyday but are still adamant that you saw it rise from the West.

Am I saying the US was the sole reason IK went? No. Was it a significant reason? Yes.

Who pulls the shot in Pakistani politics ? Who has a greater pull ? - The Pakistani army or USA. I won't let facts blind you to your opinions.
USA does not have any pull in Pakistani politics. It’s the army that bends the knee and agrees to foreign demands. One can always say no and inform the public, stand shoulder to shoulder to weather the storm.
Imran Khan trip to Moscow was arranged before Russia's invasion of Ukraine. No one will blame him for that

I would be in shock if I am landing in Moscow to see Putin and Russia attacked Ukraine. I would not know what to say especially if I am expected to toe the establishment line

Do you think Canada gives in to all American requests ? Or for that matter ? Pakistan ?
Canada looks after its own interests because Canadian diplomats and politicians are not traitors. Pakistani army generals are corrupt and a corrupt individual will always put his desires above the country

Shocking leak. Classified Pakistani-US Document Leak by the INTERCEPT website with more details of US officials & Pakistani authorities exchange.

Where is the Official Secrets Act?

Below is the original Cypher text published online. The Authors of the website are challenging govt officials of Pakistan to prove them wrong if this is incorrect OR sue them. PDM and their paid journalists are in severe panic as all the time they claimed that Cypher was fake and it found out to be true.

Source: https://theintercept.com/2023/08/09/imran-khan-pakistan-cypher-ukraine-russia/

Cypher translation: (This is Amb. Majeed message to Islamabad about his meeting with Donald Lu)

I had a luncheon meeting today with Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asia, Donald Lu. He was accompanied by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Les Viguerie. DCM, DA and Counsellor Qasim joined me.

At the outset, Don referred to Pakistan’s position on the Ukraine crisis and said that “people here and in Europe are quite concerned about why Pakistan is taking such an aggressively neutral position (on Ukraine), if such a position is even possible. It does not seem such a neutral stand to us.” He shared that in his discussions with the NSC, “it seems quite clear that this is the Prime Minister’s policy.” He continued that he was of the view that this was “tied to the current political dramas in Islamabad that he (Prime Minister) needs and is trying to show a public face.” I replied that this was not a correct reading of the situation as Pakistan’s position on Ukraine was a result of intense interagency consultations. Pakistan had never resorted to conducting diplomacy in public sphere. The Prime Minister’s remarks during a political rally were in reaction to the public letter by European Ambassadors in Islamabad which was against diplomatic etiquette and protocol. Any political leader, whether in Pakistan or the U.S., would be constrained to give a public reply in such a situation.

I asked Don if the reason for a strong U.S. reaction was Pakistan’s abstention in the voting in the UNGA. He categorically replied in the negative and said that it was due to the Prime Minister’s visit to Moscow. He said that “I think if the no-confidence vote against the Prime Minister succeeds, all will be forgiven in Washington because the Russia visit is being looked at as a decision by the Prime Minister. Otherwise, I think it will be tough going ahead.” He paused and then said “I cannot tell how this will be seen by Europe but I suspect their reaction will be similar.” He then said that “honestly I think isolation of the Prime Minister will become very strong from Europe and the United States.” Don further commented that it seemed that the Prime Minister’s visit to Moscow was planned during the Beijing Olympics and there was an attempt by the Prime Minister to meet Putin which was not successful and then this idea was hatched that he would go to Moscow.

I told Don that this was a completely misinformed and wrong perception. The visit to Moscow had been in the works for at least few years and was the result of a deliberative institutional process. I stressed that when the Prime Minister was flying to Moscow, Russian invasion of Ukraine had not started and there was still hope for a peaceful resolution. I also pointed out that leaders of European countries were also traveling to Moscow around the same time. Don interjected that “those visits were specifically for seeking resolution of the Ukraine standoff while the Prime Minister’s visit was for bilateral economic reasons.” I drew his attention to the fact that the Prime Minister clearly regretted the situation while being in Moscow and had hoped for diplomacy to work. The Prime Minister’s visit, I stressed, was purely in the bilateral context and should not be seen either as a condonation or endorsement of Russia’s action against Ukraine. I said that our position is dictated by our desire to keep the channels of communication with all sides open. Our subsequent statements at the UN and by our Spokesperson spelled that out clearly, while reaffirming our commitment to the principle of UN Charter, non-use or threat of use of force, sovereignty and territorial integrity of States, and pacific settlement of disputes.

I also told Don that Pakistan was worried of how the Ukraine crisis would play out in the context of Afghanistan. We had paid a very high price due to the long-term impact of this conflict. Our priority was to have peace and stability in Afghanistan, for which it was imperative to have cooperation and coordination with all major powers, including Russia. From this perspective as well, keeping the channels of communication open was essential. This factor was also dictating our position on the Ukraine crisis. On my reference to the upcoming Extended Troika meeting in Beijing, Don replied that there were still ongoing discussions in Washington on whether the U.S. should attend the Extended Troika meeting or the upcoming Antalya meeting on Afghanistan with Russian representatives in attendance, as the U.S. focus right now was to discuss only Ukraine with Russia. I replied that this was exactly what we were afraid of. We did not want the Ukraine crisis to divert focus away from Afghanistan. Don did not comment.

I told Don that just like him, I would also convey our perspective in a forthright manner. I said that over the past one year, we had been consistently sensing reluctance on the part of the U.S. leadership to engage with our leadership. This reluctance had created a perception in Pakistan that we were being ignored and even taken for granted. There was also a feeling that while the U.S. expected Pakistan’s support on all issues that were important to the U.S., it did not reciprocate and we do not see much U.S. support on issues of concern for Pakistan, particularly on Kashmir. I said that it was extremely important to have functioning channels of communication at the highest level to remove such perception. I also said that we were surprised that if our position on the Ukraine crisis was so important for the U.S., why the U.S. had not engaged with us at the top leadership level prior to the Moscow visit and even when the UN was scheduled to vote. (The State Department had raised it at the DCM level.) Pakistan valued continued high-level engagement and for this reason the Foreign Minister sought to speak with Secretary Blinken to personally explain Pakistan’s position and perspective on the Ukraine crisis. The call has not materialized yet. Don replied that the thinking in Washington was that given the current political turmoil in Pakistan, this was not the right time for such engagement and it could wait till the political situation in Pakistan settled down.

I reiterated our position that countries should not be made to choose sides in a complex situation like the Ukraine crisis and stressed the need for having active bilateral communications at the political leadership level. Don replied that “you have conveyed your position clearly and I will take it back to my leadership.”

I also told Don that we had seen his defence of the Indian position on the Ukraine crisis during the recently held Senate Sub-Committee hearing on U.S.-India relations. It seemed that the U.S. was applying different criteria for India and Pakistan. Don responded that the U.S. lawmakers’ strong feelings about India’s abstentions in the UNSC and UNGA came out clearly during the hearing. I said that from the hearing, it appeared that the U.S. expected more from India than Pakistan, yet it appeared to be more concerned about Pakistan’s position. Don was evasive and responded that Washington looked at the U.S.-India relationship very much through the lens of what was happening in China. He added that while India had a close relationship with Moscow, “I think we will actually see a change in India’s policy once all Indian students are out of Ukraine.”

I expressed the hope that the issue of the Prime Minister’s visit to Russia will not impact our bilateral ties. Don replied that “I would argue that it has already created a dent in the relationship from our perspective. Let us wait for a few days to see whether the political situation changes, which would mean that we would not have a big disagreement about this issue and the dent would go away very quickly. Otherwise, we will have to confront this issue head on and decide how to manage it.”

We also discussed Afghanistan and other issues pertaining to bilateral ties. A separate communication follows on that part of our conversation.

Assessment

Don could not have conveyed such a strong demarche without the express approval of the White House, to which he referred repeatedly. Clearly, Don spoke out of turn on Pakistan’s internal political process. We need to seriously reflect on this and consider making an appropriate demarche to the U.S. Cd’ A a.i in Islamabad.

EDIT:

Finally STATE DEPARTMENT acknowledges the Cypher. A SLAP on all pakistani Lifafa journalists and PDM supporters.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom