What's new

Breaking: Chinese bulldozers removed from Doklam, All road construction stopped.

Status quo was all India wanted from beginning....means no permanent structure should allowed in disputed territory between China and Bhutan. All sides used to do patrolling before stand off and they'll continue doing that. Bhutanese soldiers spotted road construction while patrolling too and that initiated stand off.
Does it say anywhere that they won't build it again. As far as I see Chinese are saying India is leaving their sovereign territory. This doesn't mean status quo but endorses that they would do what ever they want to do. Please correct me if I am wrong.

As part of mutual disengagement agreement, China has agreed to stop Road construction in Doklam and has withdrawn troops.

Lets analyse it

So the current status is:

1) Indian Army has been withdrawn
2) Chinese Army is still patrolling the area
3) Road construction status is "pause" or halted for now.

Let analyse it with Demands made by both china and india.

India demanded:
1) Both parties to go back and withdrew together to disengage
2) Then we can discuss about anything i.e road construction

China Demanded:
1) First withdrawal of Indian troops
2) After that we will talk about road.

Objectives:
China: Withdrawal of Indian Troop and Construction of road.
India: Withdrawal of Both parties first and no more construction of road.

So i think currently Chinese objectives has been achieved and Indian objectives will depend on either Chinese will permanently stop the construction of road or else they gonna build it.

For now Chinese are in leading position. But time will tell in longer run who got the victory.

@beijingwalker @hellfire @Horus @Kaptaan @nair @jhungary @Darth Vader

Your view guys

Expected from Indian side.
Oh yeah....No one else does it...

Lets analyse it

So the current status is:

1) Indian Army has been withdrawn
2) Chinese Army is still patrolling the area
3) Road construction status is "pause" or halted for now.

Let analyse it with Demands made by both china and india.

India demanded:
1) Both parties to go back and withdrew together to disengage
2) Then we can discuss about anything i.e road construction

China Demanded:
1) First withdrawal of Indian troops
2) After that we will talk about road.

Objectives:
China: Withdrawal of Indian Troop and Construction of road.
India: Withdrawal of Both parties first and no more construction of road.

So i think currently Chinese objectives has been achieved and Indian objectives will depend on either Chinese will permanently stop the construction of road or else they gonna build it.

For now Chinese are in leading position. But time will tell in longer run who got the victory.

@beijingwalker @hellfire @Horus @Kaptaan @nair @jhungary @Darth Vader

Your view guys
There Will not be road construction.... Chinese and India withdrawn from the current stand off
Both Will have their military presence in doklam...

Indian objective was very clear.... We have achieved it.... If some believes India lost this stand off they can.....

There Will not be road construction.... Chinese and India withdrawn from the current stand off

Indian objective was very clear.... We have achieved it.... If some believes India lost this stand off they can.....
Chinese news agency denied that they pull back their troops or will not construct the road only they mention India withdraw their troops unconditionally.

You are concluded it so quickly. The current scenario is Indian patrol withdrew while Chinese are still patrolling until further comments from FO by Chinese or India you can not claim that road construction has been stopped. Chinese said they will only talk about road until india will withdraw. Right? so how u can claim without any source that China has said explicitly that we will not built road. Even Indian ministry hasn't claim that there will b no road construction.

So what happened to the "india protecting Bhutan" excuse? Abandoning Bhutan so quickly?

You are concluded it so quickly. The current scenario is Indian patrol withdrew while
Well why did we go there in first place???? Stop Chinese patrol????
by Chinese or India you can not claim that road construction has been stopped
There will not be any word on road from Both The nation's.. ...Be rest assured....
Chinese said they will only talk about road until india will withdraw. Right
Yeah and yet both were talking to each other on the same topic....
China has said explicitly that we will not built road
I told you already....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom